Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boxing Digest
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
iron_mike
Ok, it's only 4.95 in the U.S. and Ring magazine takes 3 years to come out each month, but it sucks! I've known this for a while, but I keep buying it. My train commute from work to home is about 45 minutes, and I finished it from beginning to end with plenty of time to spare. One or two page articles on major fights! Usually I'll watch fights on my ipod to kill time, but I've seen every fight at least 20 times, and most are 1-5 rds or just highlights. Just ranting cause I'm bored as shit and there aren't any fights tomorrow that I know about...although I can watch Manny humiliate Oscar over and over. Seen it on HBO On Demand at least 15 times now and never get bored laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
I agree, Boxing digest is devoid of any interesting material. I don't buy that magazine. It was cool back when the Ring used to come out with KO Magazine, World of Boxing and Boxing 2007, those magazines were full of content.
boxer555
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Jan 3 2009, 10:33 AM) [snapback]419080[/snapback]
I agree, Boxing digest is devoid of any interesting material. I don't buy that magazine. It was cool back when the Ring used to come out with KO Magazine, World of Boxing and Boxing 2007, those magazines were full of content.

Care to explain Mean Mister Mustard? I happen to like Boxing Digest.

What is it that you think it needs? What is missing from BD? What would you like to see in the mag?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.