Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two heavyweight title fights are needed
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Maxy
Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn has claimed that two heavyweight title bouts are needed to settle who is the next legitimate champion of the world.

Lipstick said, "You need 4 fighters, the 4 best current active heavyweights. Two fights for two separate belts with the winners facing each other the following week. If things ain't sorted quick though the auto-scheduler will do that shit for us and things will look mighty fucked up if the wrong guys get the shot."

Lipstick also made a brief comment on retired champ The Prince's claim that he is the greatest heavyweight of all time. He simply said, "That's not how history will see things. He's not in my league. Never was, never will be."
The CEO
If people review that fight with an unbiased eye....they will see that The Prince, once again, made easy work of Alcarez....the thing is....he COULD have pulled a Dipsy and coasted out...but.....ONCE AGAIN...The Prince showed why he is far greater than Dipsy by showing tremendous balls, confidence, chin, and heart...no other Heavyweight Champion has EVER fought like The Prince.....daring to throw more and more as the fight goes on....against the heaviest handed of opponents....

Seriously....after reviewing this fight....objectively.....the people will see he was GIVING Alcarez a shot to win.....going 9/6/5 (outside) to Peligro's 4H/10/6 (inside)...he's just THAT incredible....he has the utmost faith in all of his abilities.

Ofcourse Dipsy Gawn don't wanna admit he's the lesser fighter....that's understandable....but the proof is right there in his career for everyone to see....fuck all those bullshit coasting defenses Dipsy made.......he won by 1 point....1 million times...against lesser competition......

Just face it.....The Prince retired on top....as THE most dynamic and skilled Heavyweight in FH WeBL History.
Spyder
You MUST be talking about The Prince of Pain...
CyruS
Elvin "The Komodo Dragon" Smalls

Giant Man III

Jorge "Peligro" Alcarez

"Too Tall" Tony Maxwell

Now how do we match them up?
BigG
Should be Larry Holmes instead of Smalls!
The CEO
QUOTE(Spyder @ Jan 5 2009, 04:39 PM) [snapback]419219[/snapback]
You MUST be talking about The Prince of Pain...

laugh.gif
Blayde
Peligro:

"Let me fight Giant Man in the final for the real championship. That would be a big one right there. So I say split the other two bums, one for him, one for me and we can get it on. How da hell does one use to Ice Cream Gawn? Thats ridiculous!

Speaking of accomplishments I believe The Prince is the best to date. But dont get me wrong, he aint too special. I mean look at this guy. He makes a big deal out of almost getting knocked out against me. But end of the day he got the best wins and if he looked like shit, it was more because of him than because of his opponent.
But Prince, some time you will be forced to come back because now my time is coming. And when people talk about Peligro as the greatest heavyweight of all time, that will feel like a kick in your nuts!"
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Jan 6 2009, 05:36 AM) [snapback]419309[/snapback]
Speaking of accomplishments I believe The Prince is the best to date.

I disagree. But then I would wouldn't I? laugh.gif

He got knocked out twice, lost also to a man Ice Cream Gawn with two AP losses thrashed and lost to Aleksander Alexeev who Dipsy beat twice when Alexeev was at his peak. Dipsy was successful in 21 title fights, The Prince succesful in just 7. That is less than Cuban Link (9) and Lanky Gawn (12).

Anyway.

Giant Man III vs Jorge "Peligro" Alcarez and "Too Tall" Tony Maxwell vs Elvin "The Komodo Dragon" Smalls will meet for the vacant belts with the winners clashing on the following Sunday to determine the real new heavyweight champ.

BigG
I'm disappointed Larry was left out of the tournament...he is the last person to outpoint the legendary Prince...had two short comings vs. Alcarez but had Alcarez running and out of gas in the end. He deserved it more than Giant Man III and Smalls who both need to prove themselves. Holmes is looking for the winner and HOPES it's one of those 2...because he'd like to teach them a lesson.

this Deep Freeze Fighter Campbell Greer calls him out and will take his beating like a man.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 6 2009, 03:04 PM) [snapback]419323[/snapback]
this Deep Freeze Fighter Campbell Greer calls him out and will take his beating like a man.

Campbell Greer has been doing quite well lately so he might give Holmes a good fight. The winner definitely becomes the next no.1 contender.
BigG
He's done well into getting himself a beating versus Holmes! haha.gif

Larry is not going to lose to someone who lost to Evander OLDYFIELD and Maxy "Shot Cream" Gawn.
Blayde
QUOTE(Maxy @ Jan 6 2009, 08:49 PM) [snapback]419321[/snapback]
I disagree. But then I would wouldn't I? laugh.gif

He got knocked out twice, lost also to a man Ice Cream Gawn with two AP losses thrashed and lost to Aleksander Alexeev who Dipsy beat twice when Alexeev was at his peak. Dipsy was successful in 21 title fights, The Prince succesful in just 7. That is less than Cuban Link (9) and Lanky Gawn (12).
Anyway.

Giant Man III vs Jorge "Peligro" Alcarez and "Too Tall" Tony Maxwell vs Elvin "The Komodo Dragon" Smalls will meet for the vacant belts with the winners clashing on the following Sunday to determine the real new heavyweight champ.
<a href="http://www.vivi.com/cgi-bin/query.fcgi?+team_id=1314086&describe=1&+command=eko_careerbyid&+competition=eko&+region=boxingtalk&+division=Heavy" target="_blank">
</a>

Damn next time I talk about accomplishments I check out the records again laugh.gif

Just thinking the former champs had some more easy defenses back then, but I may be wrong, especially about Cuban Link Pink. Ill reserve a final judgment for some day in the future biggrin.gif

Peligro unhappy about Giant Man fight?
Apparently Jorge Alcarez' camp is anything, but happy about having to fight Giant Man III in the semi. With Alcarez having a KO loss against Ray Sefo in his record there is talk of his team being very worried about Giant Man repeating that accomplishment.
Alcarez: "Its a freakin joke. The Sefo fight was a fluke. I would beat him in a rematch on any given day. And so am I going to punish Giant Man. I just wanted that spectacular knockout victory to happen for the real championship."
The CEO
Lanky Gawn had 12 defenses....lol....so what...I trained Lanky Gawn for 9 months...and let me tell you....he was NOTHING compared to The Prince....and we all know Dipsy is only a slightly better, modified version of Lanky....

In other words....my version of The Prince would view and treat Dipsy Gawn as if he was a sparring partner...just like he viewed and treated Lanky Gawn.

The Heavyweight All Time P4P List goes as follows...

1. The Prince

2. Larry Holmes

3. Dipsy Gawn

4. Lanky Gawn

5. Sennen Pink
BigG
I can smell a huge PPV...Prince vs. Lanky Gawn in the future
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 7 2009, 08:39 AM) [snapback]419391[/snapback]
Lanky Gawn had 12 defenses....lol....so what...I trained Lanky Gawn for 9 months...and let me tell you....he was NOTHING compared to The Prince....and we all know Dipsy is only a slightly better, modified version of Lanky....

In other words....my version of The Prince would view and treat Dipsy Gawn as if he was a sparring partner...just like he viewed and treated Lanky Gawn.

The Heavyweight All Time P4P List goes as follows...

1. The Prince

2. Larry Holmes

3. Dipsy Gawn

4. Lanky Gawn

5. Sennen Pink

You might like to believe that seeing as I made a comparison once...but let me tell you...that comparison was based purely on their heights. Nothing more. I let Lanky go because he was inferior to Dipsy.

Your P4P list is um....

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Biggeorge, Greer is nothing more than a contender, I doubt he'll ever be good enough to win a belt, but he's gonna come right at Holmes whatever happens to him.
The CEO
What's your list then, Maxy?....as if I don't already know....lol

and G....The Prince will NEVER fight LANKY Gawn...as all their sparring indicated...it's a horrific mismatch and would be considered as an insult to Boxing....

Lanky Gawn don't even belong in the same ring as The Prince...kinda like how Hatton didn't deserve to be in the same ring as Mayweather Junior.....
BigG
I meant to say Dipsy Gawn vs. The Prince.....Lanky is as shot as my man, Fatnando Vargas.
CyruS
Alcarez better bring his balls tonight....
CyruS
QUOTE(fighthype.com/webl-news)
Giant Man III & Elvin Smalls Victorious! Unification up next!

The mini tournament to crown the next World Heavyweight Champion kicked off earlier tonight with 2 big time match ups.

Undefeated Elvin Smalls won the ABC Heavyweight Title with a razor thin Majority Decision victory over "Too Tall" Tony Maxwell, the scores being 116-114, 115-113, 114-114. Meanwhile there was no need for judges as usual when Giant Man III is in the ring........

The Former Heavyweight Champion Of The World was knocked down by his opponent, Jorge "Peligro" Alcarez who some say ran The Prince into retirement after his split decision loss to him, found himself down early but got up at the count six and proceeded to decapitate Alcarez with an uppercut heard round the world for the count of 10. Giant Man III wins the ABC Heavyweight Title in 2 minutes 13 seconds into round 1.

Undefeated ABC Heavyweight Champion, Elvin "The Komodo Dragon" Smalls (25-0-0 14KOs) is set to take on Former World Heavyweight Champion & Reigning ABC Heavyweight Champion, Giant Man III (25-1-0 25KOs) in a unification bout to crown the new Heavyweight Champion Of The World, next week.
Maxy
Elvin "The Komodo Dragon" Smalls has dismissed the threat of Giant Man III claiming, "This guy got no skills. He can't touch me, can't intimidate me and damn well sure can't beat me. I'm schooled man. I know what to do and how to do it. I don't listen to the snipers and the mother fuckers who wanna question my skills. I'm the best heavyweight around right now. 25-0. That's right. 25-0. I'm the reason The Prince retired. Giant Man III knows he's lost this fight. I tell you all now, I'm the greatest heavyweight in the world. 25-0. Fuck all y'all!"
CyruS
Giant Man III says Elvin Smalls is trying to convince himself that he actually has any balls to stand up to him. In reality, the odds are 20-1 that Smalls even bring his balls to the fight next week. It's more probable he will leave them at home and bring his track shoes to the fight because there is no way he will stay in there. I think we can all be in agreement and say Elvin Small has NO HEART, NO BALLS and is a PUSSY!

SHOTS FIRED!
Maxy
Smalls laughed of the taunts from Giant Man III and told his rival, "You'll be knocked out. That's all there is to it. I don't have to run to beat you but everybody the world over knows that if I want to run I could make you faint within 3 rounds. That's how fuckin' useless you are. How the fuck you've beaten ANY decent heavyweights is beyond me. They must all be brain-dead to lose to a one-dimensional piece of shit like you. I'll break your fuckin' jaw. Watch out now, here comes The Dragon!"
CyruS
Giant Man III had this to say, "I've been many heavyweight because I am what you want to be, a REAL fighter. Everyone the world over knows when they come to see my fights they expect a knockout. I don't beat around the bush and scrap by for majority decision victorious. I will never see a decision for my fights ever all will end one way, a knockout. You better not run away from me. No one can respect a supposed Heavyweight Champion that doesn't even fight like a REAL fighter."
The CEO
Who is this Small guy?

GM III and Larry Holmes are the top Heavyweights now that The Prince is in "retirement"....they should be fighting each other ASAP...

CyruS
The Prince is scared of the Giant Man smile_anim.gif
The CEO
Scared?

LOL!

QUOTE(from the 2nd round of their fight)
Prince pummels III with a big hook to the solar plexus!! The crowd is on its feet!! III grimaces in pain.
... Prince is hammering relentlessly! III falls motionless against the ropes! The Referee stops the fight!
The Prince wins by a Knock Out!!

Giant Man III is 25-1 with all 25 wins coming by way of KO....his sole loss was against The Prince where he got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.

P.S.~ Give him his PROPS!
CyruS
The Prince fought with no balls and waiting for the big man to be exhausted. No balls.

The Prince doesn't want it with Giant Man III in a rematch smile_anim.gif
The CEO
Waited?....it was the 2nd round....laugh.gif

Bottom line...I gave GM III props....I think he knocks everyone else out at Heavy no matter what plan they use (other than maybe Holmes)....The Prince developed a Titanium chin under my tutelage....why can't you give him HIS props?

CyruS
Because The Prince didn't KO Giant Man III, his exhaustion and the wind did.

The Prince didn't want to fight like a man in round 1, oh it's true.

He doesn't want it with the big man smile_anim.gif

laugh.gif
Maxy
Komodo Smalls has spoken out against former champion The Prince telling the worlds media, "He's a fuckin' racist anti anyone unless they are American. Lets face it, he thinks the best two heavyweights are Giant Man III and Larry Holmes. Yep, both Americans. What a surprise. The man is a straight up prick. Peligro Alcarez beats Holmes everytime they fight yet cos he ain't no yankee he don't get the credit from the fairy Prince. Deluded mother fucker should just stay the fuck away cos ain't nobody interested in him or his shitty comments. He's thick as shit and should keep his uneducated gob shut tight! As for Giant Man III...I will knock him out, I will make sure he doesn't get up when I am done with him."
The CEO
Not many of you know this....but The Prince is a Black Jew....his father's From Russia, and his mother's from the island of Martinique.....

Saying he's against anyone whose not American or uneducated is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard....he's fluent in 4 languages and is a certified GENIUS.

On the other hand...it's a well known fact that one of guys The Prince absolutely DESTROYED...Teddy Bunter....is COMPLETELY Anti-American.
BigG
Holmes who is from from Easton, Pennsylvania....IS going to prove that Americans are the best Heavyweights today.
CyruS
Giant Man III is ready for tonight. His only concern is the fact that he will be facing a pussified runner in Elvin Smalls. Smalls should not be recognized as a true fighter from now on because he will be "fighting" with his track shoes on.
CyruS
QUOTE(fighthype.com/webl-news)
Giant Man III KOs Elvin Smalls in 1!

Elvin Smalls was a heavy favorite heading into the Vacant World Heavyweight Championship bout against Former Heavyweight Champion Giant Man III. Smalls was a young, brash, undefeated #1 contender who also disrespected the Giant Man family by pissing in the grave of Giant Man, the longtime crowd favorite and multiple time World Title Challenger. Giant Man III got his revenge with his destruction of Smalls in just one round. Giant Man III unifys his ABC heavyweight title with Smalls's ABC heavyweight Title to win the Vacant World Heavyweight Championship.

Say hello to the now 2-Time Heavyweight Champion Of The World, Giant Man III

The CEO
The Prince and I would like to congratulate GM III on his latest conquest...

like I said earlier...it don't matter what plan you have...if you're not as skilled and chinned as The Prince, Giant Man III WILL knock you out.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.