Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boxing Info Show
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
Boxing Info Starring Storkjmc

Just thought i would share this episode of Boxing Info... For those of you who havent seen it its a youtube boxing show that i watch... i think he's very informative and for me rather i agree with everything he says or not i like to hear others views on fights or fighters and i think his thoughts are very interesting... This episode is special to me because my letter to the W.B.A and its responce is featured in it so it made me feel good....lol... anyway enjoy the show.

Boxing Info
Jack 1000
Good job!

I subscribe to his channel on You Tube. The show is decent. Jluvbaby, your e-mail to the WBA about Valuev-Holyfield was spot-on! The only thing that I disagree with the host was I thought Calzaghe-Hopkins was a very close fight. I had Hopkins by a point. I remember Ben had Hopkins slightly up as well. I did not see the domination by Calzaghe that the punch-stats showed. I believe that Punch-Stats were flawed that night and still feel the same way.

Jack
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Jack 1000 @ Jan 10 2009, 04:30 AM) [snapback]419706[/snapback]
Good job!

I subscribe to his channel on You Tube. The show is decent. Jluvbaby, your e-mail to the WBA about Valuev-Holyfield was spot-on! The only thing that I disagree with the host was I thought Calzaghe-Hopkins was a very close fight. I had Hopkins by a point. I remember Ben had Hopkins slightly up as well. I did not see the domination by Calzaghe that the punch-stats showed. I believe that Punch-Stats were flawed that night and still feel the same way.

Jack

Thanks Jack 1000... I'm glad to see someone listened to my Great Work...LOL!!!!... I just wrote the letter from the heart Jack..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.