Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I got banned from The PlayStation Network today...
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
The CEO
and I totally deserved it!

laugh.gif

So I finished up some multi-board Calzaghe bashing earlier today and turn on my PS....I log in and try to sign on...but I get this message...

"You cannot use Playstation Network with this account (8002a231)."

After trying a few more times, I automatically know what's happened....Sony banned me from the fucking PlayStation....ain't that some shit?...lol

Let me take you back....about 2 weeks earlier, I started playing that new Home game...the open beta version.....well.....it was fun at first...but after playing it enough...with its currently limited content...I got incredibly bored with it a few days ago....

So bored I started not giving a fuck and began to act a fool...I basically became a Menace to their Virtual Society....my character was goin' around harassing lesbians and assaulting innocent bystanders...I was standing in the middle of hippies sittin' in a circle and farting in their faces....using hand gestures as if I was forcing them to smell it.....people would say "Hello.", and I'd say, "Fuck you."...laugh.gif

I was insulting male and female avatars until they cried or ran off....it may have been fun at the time...but it was sooo wrong....let me tell ya...I was doing some CRAAAAZY shit.

Well anyway...there I was givin' the business to a couple of girls doing the Lindsey Lohan thing...dancing all up on each other....I walked up to 'em and called them carpet munchers straight away....told them they were like this because they probably had unappealing gapers down low....said some stuff about a zucchini and some other things...but I really can't remember the details...I was just flowin'...shit was criminal.

All of a sudden, a mod's text pops up saying I'm being warned for graphic and abusive language, and my character immediately teleports to where he's standing in a corner...these motherfuckers put me in the corner!...laugh.gif

My character's in the corner, and he can't move....the mod then goes on to say...."If behavior like this continues, your account will be suspended....WE WILL BE WATCHING YOU!"....this was like some Big Brother, all seeing eye shit goin' on....it was bizarre, yet cool at the same time....so I say..."Ok...I got it...I know what the line is now..."...and then my character is able to move, and I walk him off slow and smooth...not giving them the satisfaction of seeing they had caught me by surprise....lol...because up until then....it was pretty much unknown to the general gaming public there were mods in the game....

Well...needless to say....my behavior continued...probably worsened...which is hard to imagine now...but after not gettin' any warnings the next 2 days, I thought they were bluffin'...it ended up they weren't...

So I call Sony to ask them what's up...after a long wait, I got through to an operator...she took my information and transferred me to some department called Tier 2...where some fast talkin' Indian guy took over...he then explained to me that my account was banned for a MONTH!...I started laughing at him...

I told him I knew I was wrong for acting the way I did, but I was only warned once...and that I wanted the ban lifted...he said there was nothing they can do...after some back and forth, I said..."alright, alright...I"ll take the ban...but I want you to know this...you record this on your little computer....take this down.....you ready?"...he said, "Yes, sir..."

and I SLAMMED the phone down...rattling it a little before hangin' it up...lol

These motherfuckers got me...
Spyder
BWAH HAHAHA!! laugh.gif

That shit was hilarious...I literally can't believe you got banned for a month from Playstation...Sony is a HUGE company...you were probably talked about in board meetings...

"Code Blue fellas...we have a user that is completely disrespecting the gaming community. He apparently has zero regard for lesbian couples, and displays unprovoked rage to anyone he encounters. We must put a stop to him before it's too late...his power grows as we speak...we must act NOW!"

laugh.gif
The CEO
yahoo.gif

This is what happens when you're goin' through a 3rd childhood...
Mean Mister Mustard
Props on slamming the phone. You should go to a public pay phone and proceed to prank call the hell out of them.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Jan 10 2009, 12:17 AM) [snapback]419679[/snapback]
Props on slamming the phone. You should go to a public pay phone and proceed to prank call the hell out of them.

Very good idea..
King Eugene
LMAO...that shit was funny as hell. Who would have ever thought...

Are you going to act the same way in a month?
The CEO
QUOTE(3King3 @ Jan 10 2009, 02:59 AM) [snapback]419698[/snapback]
LMAO...that shit was funny as hell. Who would have ever thought...

Are you going to act the same way in a month?

I know...being monitored was the last thing I expected at the time....

and I'll be actin' the same way TODAY....I got 2 other accounts..... yes2.gif

Wait....I don't know...these motherfuckers might have my ENTIRE CONSOLE under surveillance..... shiftyeyes_anim.gif
Snoop
LMAO!! Fuck. What you did in virtual world is like how I talk to my friends on a daily basis. I wish I woulda been there. We woulda had a fucking laugh and then gotten us both kicked the fuck out. Haha.
The CEO
QUOTE(snoopnick @ Jan 10 2009, 08:56 PM) [snapback]419746[/snapback]
LMAO!! Fuck. What you did in virtual world is like how I talk to my friends on a daily basis. I wish I woulda been there. We woulda had a fucking laugh and then gotten us both kicked the fuck out. Haha.

Which would've been a blast....

I actually hung out with CyruS and KookedKrack on there a time or two...we had some fun....but we were pretty mild....me and Cyrus abused an emo...who actually had some courage and stood up to us a little come to think of it...

KK and I made some rounds and stepped to some hos...played some Gorilla Pimp, Smoove Pimp on 'em....lol
BGv2.0
I have no idea what the hell ya'll are talking about.....but I understand what went down and that's funny as hell!

AND.....if I'm a betting man your banning and all that surrounds it has something to do with a total shadowed and all watching asshole named:

AVON BARKSDALE!

I'll bet that little prick plays whatever game it is you are on and ran off like a little bitch to a mod to complain and complain until that little bean he calls a pecker got hard!

that F'N queer! aggressive.gif aggressive.gif

That's my random quarterly Avon insult for Winter 09.

See you all again in the Spring!
KookedKrack
big brother is watching lol they probably got the feds watching your other accounts man ....you cant treat home like its grand theft auto lol
Method
Bro, that was HILARIOUS. I cant believe these fucking humps got so out of sorts. You DID reiterate to them that it was the BETA version, correct, and by you being there, with free reign to act a fool, allows them to identify kinks they want to have ironed out.

If they don't want fart behavior in the community, what the fuck did they bake it into the platform for?
The CEO
Nope...I DIDN'T reiterate that it was a Beta...

but you're absolutely right now that I think about it....I really didn't care enough at the time to put together a case....I got a little mad when I found out the ban was for a whole month though.....I thought that was unfair....I thought I deserved about a week or 2....

Turns out this ban's had a positive effect on me...as I haven't been playin' as much as I was and and am gettin' some shit done...
Spyder
Wait a minute...

So what you're saying is that if you spend LESS time playing videogames...you have more time for other things?!?

Give me a second to process this shit...

laugh.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif

It's all my fault....but I have excuses for fuckin' off.....I mean...I finally caved in and got the big screen HDTV last year....then the console.....it was inevitable the 3rd childhood was gonna kick in....

Here I am....almost 38...and I'm a God Damned Guitar HERO.

laugh.gif
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 16 2009, 09:43 PM) [snapback]420631[/snapback]
laugh.gif

It's all my fault....but I have excuses for fuckin' off.....I mean...I finally caved in and got the big screen HDTV last year....then the console.....it was inevitable the 3rd childhood was gonna kick in....

Here I am....almost 38...and I'm a God Damned Guitar HERO.

laugh.gif

damn, your kids are gonna be awesome. I can picture them being like the kids from Ricky Bobby.
The CEO
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jan 16 2009, 09:51 PM) [snapback]420633[/snapback]
...I can picture them being like the kids from Ricky Bobby.

laugh.gif

I'm a Disciplinarian....ain't gonna happen.

Although the following is some of the funniest shit I've ever seen....

Method
Great movie, CEO.

How do I get to Beta test HOME?
The CEO
Just sign in, and it should be available under the "Playstation Network" icon right before the "Friends" icon....
CyruS
laugh.gif

I can't believe they actually banned you for that shit, laugh.gif

I still want to get that rematch in Pool at the bowling alley.

I wonder if that emo kid we fucked up is still running around.....
imperial
Thats gangsta ! laugh.gif
Devo
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 17 2009, 06:56 PM) [snapback]420685[/snapback]
Just sign in, and it should be available under the "Playstation Network" icon right before the "Friends" icon....

dirol.gif ... I know a Grade 1 tech that could equip your virtual alter-ego w/ a virtual Mac 10 or Uzi if you prefer ... crazy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.