Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If Jones and Mayweather were the same weight
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
The CEO
Floyd would UD him clean or stop him.

How y'all feel about that statement..?

Mods: Please don't move or close this...lol....it could be a good one...
Spyder
Roy...all day, everyday! laugh.gif

He beat a shoulder rolling James Toney, and a defensive wizard like Bernard Hopkins couldn't keep Roy from hitting him either.

NOW....

Take Floyd's fight with Zab, and notice that Zab's speed was getting to Floyd...so imagine Roy's speed AND timing...Roy was just too gifted.

It would've been a fun one though!! thumbsup_anim.gif
D-MARV
VERY GOOD ONE CEO!

Damn good one... tongue.gif

Roy Jones UD.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 12 2009, 12:10 PM) [snapback]419939[/snapback]
Floyd would UD him clean or stop him.
How y'all feel about that statement..?
Mods: Please don't move or close this...lol....it could be a good one...

wow thats a mind trip...lol.. i cant call that fight... if i had to pick i would go with lil floyd considering what he was as a jr. lightweight... i think he was at his best at that weight... but roy was cold too with the lightening reflexes and stone cold knockout power... middleweight roy to me was good but not quite as good as jr. lightweight floyd mayweather jr and that is saying a lot because roy at his best was a mutha trucka... i ordered all his (mayweathers) ppv's back then (well i ordered all his ppv's..lol) but it was special to watch that guy fight when he was jr. lightweight champ, great to see him now but at junior lightweight he was a beast... he had it all... my reason for going with floyd is he is a lot more fundamentally sound fighter.. his basics where a lot more solid..actually the more i think about it yes i am sure i go with floyd but i dont wanna think bout it too much.
The CEO
QUOTE(Spyder @ Jan 12 2009, 01:16 PM) [snapback]419943[/snapback]
Roy...all day, everyday! laugh.gif

He beat a shoulder rolling James Toney, and a defensive wizard like Bernard Hopkins couldn't keep Roy from hitting him either.

NOW....

Take Floyd's fight with Zab, and notice that Zab's speed was getting to Floyd...so imagine Roy's speed AND timing...Roy was just too gifted.

It would've been a fun one though!! thumbsup_anim.gif

QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Jan 12 2009, 01:17 PM) [snapback]419944[/snapback]
VERY GOOD ONE CEO!

Damn good one... tongue.gif
Roy Jones UD.

Y'all must be losin' your minds!

Floyd would beat Roy AT LEAST 6, 7 times out of 10....biggrin.gif
Spyder
How does Floyd handle Roy's elusiveness?
The CEO
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Jan 12 2009, 01:19 PM) [snapback]419946[/snapback]
wow thats a mind trip...lol.. i cant call that fight... if i had to pick i would go with lil floyd considering what he was as a jr. lightweight... i think he was at his best at that weight... but roy was cold too with the lightening reflexes and stone cold knockout power... middleweight roy to me was good but not quite as good as jr. lightweight floyd mayweather jr and that is saying a lot because roy at his best was a mutha trucka... i ordered all his (mayweathers) ppv's back then (well i ordered all his ppv's..lol) but it was special to watch that guy fight when he was jr. lightweight champ, great to see him now but at junior lightweight he was a beast... he had it all... my reason for going with floyd is he is a lot more fundamentally sound fighter.. his basics where a lot more solid..actually the more i think about it yes i am sure i go with floyd but i dont wanna think bout it too much.

There ya go...see...this is basically why Floyd would win...way better fundamentals....and just plain better all around in P4P skills....Chin and Heart being Floyd's most glaring advantages....
Big Slim Sweet
I think I'm with Marv and Spyder on this one. Floyd P4P was CLEARLY better than Roy IMO. But head to head in their primes the matchup favors Roy by UD.

UNLESS Floyd could possibly man up and come from behind late to stop him.

Roy by decision 4 times out of 5. PBF by late round stoppage in the other.
Snoop
This is a tough one. Zab, IMO, was the fighter that gave Floyd the most trouble (based off the first four rounds they fought). I don't take the Hopkins and Toney wins too seriously because, well, Hopkins was green and Toney did seriously lose 20 something pounds in the course of two weeks for that fight.

However, I don't see Jones' heart being an issue here. At his prime, Jones had the biggest fucking ego in the world and with that came supreme confidence.

Man I can't call it. This is a real toss up for me.
JLUVBABY
you guys are bringing up floyds fights as a welterweight... zab is nowhere in the equation here... floyds best fighting days was not as a welterweight but as a stone cold 130 lber. and had he stayed for sure would be right now thought of as one of the greatest to lace em up at that weight... if you know mayweathers career you wouldnt bring up a single fight at welterweight when discussing this fight because we are talking bout prime vs. prime... while he is age wise still in his prime he was at his best as a jr. lightweight.. same thing with jones his fights at light heavy or heavy dont even matter here but his work at middle and super middle do... that is when both respective fighters where at their best fighting weight and on top of their games at the highest levels... the discussion should start their in my opinion if you want to decipher who was really better WHEN THEY FOUGHT AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF THEIR FIGHTING SKILL.
Snoop
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Jan 12 2009, 08:08 PM) [snapback]419964[/snapback]
you guys are bringing up floyds fights as a welterweight... zab is nowhere in the equation here... floyds best fighting days was not as a welterweight but as a stone cold 130 lber. and had he stayed for sure would be right now thought of as one of the greatest to lace em up at that weight... if you know mayweathers career you wouldnt bring up a single fight at welterweight when discussing this fight because we are talking bout prime vs. prime... while he is age wise still in his prime he was at his best as a jr. lightweight.. same thing with jones his fights at light heavy or heavy dont even matter here but his work at middle and super middle do... that is when both respective fighters where at their best fighting weight and on top of their games at the highest levels... the discussion should start their in my opinion if you want to decipher who was really better WHEN THEY FOUGHT AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF THEIR FIGHTING SKILL.

Good point. Really good point actually. But I guess I would ask you, do you think that the Floyd that beat Zab is worse than the Floyd that fought at 130?

A lot of people would reasonably argue that Jose Luis Castillo gave Floyd the toughest time, but I think the Floyd that fought Zab was MUCH better than the Floyd that fought JLC despite it being at a higher weight class. Plus, Zab was fighting at 147, who, IMO, should be a straight up light-welter.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(snoopnick @ Jan 12 2009, 01:19 PM) [snapback]419965[/snapback]
Good point. Really good point actually. But I guess I would ask you, do you think that the Floyd that beat Zab is worse than the Floyd that fought at 130?

A lot of people would contest me and say that Jose Luis Castillo gave Floyd the toughest time, but I think the Floyd that fought Zab was MUCH better than the Floyd that fought JLC despite it being at a higher weight class. Plus, Zab was fighting at 147, who, IMO, should be a straight up light-welter.

i can tell you without a bit of hesitation that the floyd that fights at welterweight as good as he is is nowhere near the fighter he was at 130... no where.. he had bone chillin knockout power at that weight... and as fluid as he is now he was a lot more at that lighter weight.. he did the smart thing he chased the money cow in dela hoya and to do that he had to move up in weight... same thing mosely and pac did.
Snoop
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Jan 12 2009, 08:23 PM) [snapback]419967[/snapback]
i can tell you without a bit of hesitation that the floyd that fights at welterweight as good as he is is nowhere near the fighter he was at 130... no where.. he had bone chillin knockout power at that weight... and as fluid as he is now he was a lot more at that lighter weight.. he did the smart thing he chased the money cow in dela hoya and to do that he had to move up in weight... same thing mosely and pac did.

I would definitely agree with you that his underrated KO power diminished when he moved up in weight. I guess I could see the argument that the skills Floyd developed while he moved up, would have naturally formed had he stayed at 130, probably even moreso. Hmm...this is helping me with my pick.
The CEO
QUOTE(Spyder @ Jan 12 2009, 01:39 PM) [snapback]419953[/snapback]
How does Floyd handle Roy's elusiveness?

with his adaptability, my good friend....remember...they'd be the same size height and weight....Floyd would probably get to Roy on the ropes and in corners....movin' in and out with combos when he could....

That's what Floyd does...he figures his opponent out and executes his plan(s) very professionally.
Snoop
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 12 2009, 08:49 PM) [snapback]419971[/snapback]
with his adaptability, my good friend....remember...they'd be the same size height and weight....Floyd would probably get to Roy on the ropes and in corners....movin' in and out with combos when he could....

That's what Floyd does...he figures his opponent out and executes his plan(s) very professionally.

Nicely put. And C.E.O, put me on the Calslappy hatewagon if there's still room!
The CEO
Oh there's PLENTY of room....the goal is to have each and every active Member of this board ON The Wagon....meaning our forum would be one, giant, IMPLIED Calzaghe Hate Wagon....I wouldn't even have to sig it!

laugh.gif

Welcome, bro....
Lil-lightsout
First off, great topic.

Seeing both of them coming up and not ever missing any of there televised fights, I would hands down go with Roy Jones. In the 20+ years I have followed boxing, I have never seen anyone as naturally gifted as Roy in his prime. Roy gets tons of hate on this board, but no one can truly deny his greatness in his prime, but I am sure some will anyway. Obviously Mayweather is amazing too, but I just do not think he could have handled Roys blazing speed and skills. Just my opinion.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 12 2009, 01:49 PM) [snapback]419971[/snapback]

i for sure got to be on the calslappy hate wagon.. i am hopin my boy dawson does a ray mercer/tommy morrison on him... dont want him dead but out cold dodging imaginary punches in his corner...
JLUVBABY
this is off subject and i should probably start a new thread on this but here goes.. if inappropriate please make a new thread mods...

who do you guys think wold have won the proposed fight of mosley vs mayweather back in the day?... that fight always intrigued me and it never happened...
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Jan 12 2009, 04:16 PM) [snapback]419980[/snapback]
who do you guys think wold have won the proposed fight of mosley vs mayweather back in the day?... that fight always intrigued me and it never happened...

I always thought Mosley would win. And I always used the Jones-Toney fight as an example of why I thought that.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Jan 12 2009, 02:18 PM) [snapback]419982[/snapback]
I always thought Mosley would win. And I always used the Jones-Toney fight as an example of why I thought that.

what about the jones/toney fight brings you to that conclusion?
Snoop
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Jan 12 2009, 09:16 PM) [snapback]419980[/snapback]
this is off subject and i should probably start a new thread on this but here goes.. if inappropriate please make a new thread mods...

Good topic but IMO deserves its own thread.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(snoopnick @ Jan 12 2009, 02:28 PM) [snapback]419985[/snapback]
Good topic but IMO deserves its own thread.

yeah you right.. sorr can one of you guys make this its own thread and maybe transfer the responces so far...lol
The CEO
Yeah...that should be its own thread....and I got you down, JLUV....

Welcome to the The JCHW...

thumbsup_anim.gif
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Jan 12 2009, 04:23 PM) [snapback]419984[/snapback]
what about the jones/toney fight brings you to that conclusion?

It's just a similar matchup of styles. The slick technician vs. the lightning fists. You figure a guy who's flat-out faster than Floyd would be able to work around his defense and make him struggle to time his counter shots the way he's used to doing. I also think Mosley is/was much, much stronger than Floyd physically and would push him around a little.

Obviously the mythical Mosley-Mayweather match would be much closer than the actual Jones-Toney bout was. The difference in hand speed between them is not nearly as steep.

Lil-lightsout
Sorry to derail thread, but give me Mosely over Floyd at 135lbs. Really sucks this fight never materialized.
Spyder
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 12 2009, 02:49 PM) [snapback]419971[/snapback]

Yes...so does Hopkins, and so does James Toney...my view is that Floyd would find better results later in the fight, but too late to make a difference in the outcome.

He adapted and found success against Zab, after dropping the early rounds...but his success was largely due to Zab's inability to adapt...and total lack of defense.

Roy Jones, in his prime, was unhittable...the guy was simply amazing. His elusiveness was on par with his offensive tools...which were...well...words don't do them justice.
Snoop
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 12 2009, 08:57 PM) [snapback]419975[/snapback]
Oh there's PLENTY of room....the goal is to have each and every active Member of this board ON The Wagon....meaning our forum would be one, giant, IMPLIED Calzaghe Hate Wagon....I wouldn't even have to sig it!

laugh.gif
Welcome, bro....

Fuck that would be awesome. We could just change the sitename to"www.fuckcalslappy.com", although that could attract a lot of gay fans that love Calzaghe. Maybe we could send them computer viruses if they joined.
The CEO
It hurts my heart that my E-Brother for life is overrating a prime Roy Jones.........

I'll be back later to give more detail on how Jones' elusiveness (a.k.a. his fear of getting hit) would work against him....laugh.gif

and you know it, snoop....one of my greatest pleasures in life is destroying Calzagheans.
Spyder
laugh.gif

I can't wait to hear why not getting hit would work against him...lol...I honestly can't think of a scenerio...

Man, this has GOT to be some mind blowing shit!
JonnyBlaze
You all really like the thought of this fight but I'm not sure how I feel..It's too much to think about..hahaha..How would speed and power play into this??At first thought,I'd give a huge power advantage to Roy and the speed would be equal if they fought at the same weight..Floyd normally broke you down with a lot of precise punches than got you out of there..Roy could KO you with either hand at any time..Floyd could also KO you with either hand,but not in the first round or anything like Roy could if he wanted..Defensively,Floyd has the edge..

I think the Toney/Jones fight is a fair comparison but I Floyd would have faster hands than Toney..The straight right off a shoulder roll is a main punch by both Floyd and Toney..Floyd has a better uppercut off the shoulder roll than Toney did IMO..I'd also say,better uppercut all together..Mayweather throws his shorter and sharper I think..Toney had more upperbody movement(from the waist)..Floyd is better at picking shots off with his gloves than Toney..I like Toney's jab over Floyds..Floyd doesn't EVER admire his work,Toney does..

It'd be a tough fight to call..I'll reply later with an answer..There's a decent break down so far..
JonnyBlaze
Spyder,I just talked to your guy..We got somethin set up for next saturday at around 2-3..300 lbs??Geez,hahahaha..It'll be fun..He'll have 95 lbs on me(trimmin up a lot lately so maybe even smaller by then)..I'm 205 right now but on some days closer to 210..I'll be around 200 next week..I forgot to ask him but has he had any fights yet??
BigG
This is truly a 50-50 fight. Mayweather has better fundamentals but Jones Jr. maybe had a style that could trouble him. I'm think Jones by UD 8-4, 7-5...
Fitz
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Jan 13 2009, 09:00 AM) [snapback]420021[/snapback]
You all really like the thought of this fight but I'm not sure how I feel..It's too much to think about..hahaha..How would speed and power play into this??At first thought,I'd give a huge power advantage to Roy and the speed would be equal if they fought at the same weight..Floyd normally broke you down with a lot of precise punches than got you out of there..Roy could KO you with either hand at any time..Floyd could also KO you with either hand,but not in the first round or anything like Roy could if he wanted..Defensively,Floyd has the edge.

I think Jones is definitely quicker as well with his hands, and to me clearly as well. Mayweather is a lightweight, they are naturally faster these smaller guys. Jones started at middle and went as high as heavy and was still ridiculously fast. I don't think I seen someone as quick as Jones was, especially even at these higher weights when guys are not known to be quite as quick as the smaller guys.
Jones has the power and speed advantage clearly IMO. If he was smaller or closer to Mayweathers size, how quick would he be then? Mayweather has actually lost speed moving up, Jones tended to keep it pretty quick while moving up. No brainer for me.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Fitz @ Jan 12 2009, 06:44 PM) [snapback]420042[/snapback]
I think Jones is definitely quicker as well with his hands, and to me clearly as well. Mayweather is a lightweight, they are naturally faster these smaller guys. Jones started at middle and went as high as heavy and was still ridiculously fast. I don't think I seen someone as quick as Jones was, especially even at these higher weights when guys are known to be quite as quick.
Jones has the power and speed advantage clearly IMO. If he was smaller or closer to Mayweathers size, how quick would he be then? Mayweather has actually lost speed moving up, Jones tended to keep it pretty quick while moving up. No brainer for me.

I agree Fitz...

I give Roy the Speed advantage. I don't think power should be questioned.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Jan 12 2009, 07:44 PM) [snapback]420042[/snapback]
I think Jones is definitely quicker as well with his hands, and to me clearly as well. Mayweather is a lightweight, they are naturally faster these smaller guys. Jones started at middle and went as high as heavy and was still ridiculously fast. I don't think I seen someone as quick as Jones was, especially even at these higher weights when guys are not known to be quite as quick as the smaller guys.

It is and was so hard to talk about what this fight would be like cause it's so far out there..Weight is a huge factor,what weight would this be at??There are too many questions about this match up so I tried to break it down as best as I could..Obviously a smaller guy has potential to be faster..That's why I said speed would be equal since they are both insanely fast and I have no idea what weight we are talkin about..It's a 130 primed Mayweather vs. a 168-175 primed Roy..I almost was about to not say anything about the fight besides I don't like the thought of this..Yet,I decided not to..
kidbazooka1
Jones by UD in one of the most boring fights of all time.
Fitz
Yup. A lot of posing and prancing.
The CEO
QUOTE(Spyder @ Jan 12 2009, 04:51 PM) [snapback]420017[/snapback]
laugh.gif

I can't wait to hear why not getting hit would work against him...lol...I honestly can't think of a scenerio...

Man, this has GOT to be some mind blowing shit!

Ok....here it comes...lol

The following is based on the premise that both fighters had their respective builds at the exact same height and weight when they step in the ring....and that both men were at the best of their abilities....

You were suggesting that Toney and Hopkins had adaptive abilities, and they couldn't do it...well that's true....but first off...Mayweather has more adaptation skills and ultimately, more styles, than both Hopkins and Toney.....those who have followed Mayweather's career will know that Floyd can do it ALL....front, back, and side to side....and that's not to mention he would be NOTICEABLY more active, accurate, and faster than both of them...

Knowing Jones....and we found this out later on in his career....his chin was lacking....I'm sayin' he had an average chin at best....thus his concentration on elusiveness all those years...."WE MUST PROTECT THIS CHIN!!"...

Which leads me to how the fight would play out...the elusive, potshotting, one of a kind Jones versus one of the sharpest, COMPLETE boxers to have done it during our lifetimes....

Logic and history leads us to believe that both fighters wouldn't be willing to engage for at least a few rounds...Jones being elusive and not really committing....Mayweather using lateral movement and sizing him up....many would say BOTH guys would be "running"....laugh.gif...but the fact of the matter is...that it would really just be that FLOYD is making this an extended, feeling out process....during this time, Jones would win the majority of the rounds...

but then the real fight would begin...because Floyd ISN'T afraid to commit against someone his same size....so there you have Jones....his plan being to use his speed to gain angles to potshot his way to a win....not so busy....while Floyd....who has supernatural stamina....is now taking chances...using his gloves, rolls, and body movements as defense moving forward.....taking Jones to the ropes and the corner here and there....moving in and out with combos with near perfect timing...I know it's hard for some of you to believe....but Floyd would be the one pressing the action....

While Jones would be concerned about being slick, dancing and using crane technique poses to gain a flashy win....Floyd would be all business trying to gain his win.....concentrating on throwing and landing more punches....and you can best believe Jones would get checked at least once of during one of those episodes he always used to pull....

BUT...it is also during this time...the middle rounds....that Mayweather could lose.....many of you talking about Jones' advantage of speed and power...well....Jones could definitely land a game changer and jump on Mayweather for the TKO....I'm saying that happens maybe 2, 3 times out of 10 max....and is the ONLY way he could win...but there is no way in Hell Jones would decision Mayweather....because his elusiveness would hinder his actual activity....and IF Roy's heart showed up later in the fight, and he tried to become the aggressor....which it probably wouldn't....Floyd would get the best of him....as Mayweather's inside defense and straighter, more accurate, counterpunches would benefit him....

and there you have it.....Jones wouldn't be unhittable against Mayweather....he wouldn't commit enough, and Mayweather would get to him and touch him up....in the end....Mayweather will have thrown and landed more punches.....he wins 6, 7 times out of 10...with 1 or 2 of those wins coming by stoppage....because they're the saaaaaame siiiiiize.

and that's basically the way I see it....not that mindblowing, is it?

laugh.gif
King Eugene
NOBODY WAS BEATING A PRIME ROY!

He was too fast and elusive. His hands where just as quick as Floyds, he was just as quick and fast as Floyd all the way around, and he had way more power P4P than Floyd did. If DLH and Castillo gave Floyd a good run for his money Roy would pretty much take his money!

I'm still a big Floyd fan but no way he beats Roy. Hell Judah dropped Floyd, Roy would make him look like Toney Tate.
King Eugene
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 12 2009, 02:49 PM) [snapback]419971[/snapback]

And Roy didnt do the samething in his prime?
STEVENSKI
Jones without a shadow of doubt is the worst human being that ever lived.

This is a good mythical matchup though. PBF is more skilled I think but RJJ is probably faster & has way more power. This fight really depends on one major factor, who is prepared to take the front foot & apply pressure. Both are good defensively (PBF is better fundamentally but RJJ has far sharper reflexes).

I would suggest a quick stoppage by Jones if he went out aggressive or a close coma inducing chessmatch with less punches thrown in each round than what landed in Valuev vs Holyfield.
The CEO
QUOTE(3King3 @ Jan 12 2009, 08:21 PM) [snapback]420057[/snapback]
And Roy didnt do the samething in his prime?

Not really....since Jones was so unorthodox, it was his opponents job to do all the "figuring out"...all he had to do was just be himself, and he would win on his athleticism...
King Eugene
QUOTE(Fitz @ Jan 12 2009, 06:44 PM) [snapback]420042[/snapback]

Co-Sign
King Eugene
Another thing...I keep reading about how all Roy did was pot shot. Please remember he mainly did that when he went up in weight but from middle to super he was always praised for the lighting fast combos he threw. Hell this man threw a 52 punch combo once and the dude never even landed a single shot back. He was known for his 6-10 punch combos and flurries with 80% of the punches landing.
King Eugene
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 12 2009, 08:30 PM) [snapback]420059[/snapback]
Not really....since Jones was so unorthodox, it was his opponents job to do all the "figuring out"...all he had to do was just be himself, and he would win on his athleticism...

So athleticism is what beat Tarver in the first fight?
Spyder
CEO...King already said it, but you must've forgot Roy's combos back in the day. He was all about punches in bunches.

Here's a reminder my friend...Merqui Sosa...notice the infighting...combos...willingness to press the action AND trade.

Fitz
C.E.O, you can't say Jones just potshots but Mayweather doesn't. They are both very guilty of this at times.
D-MARV
Roy, in his prime, threw punches in bunches. He would throw 7 or 8 left hooks in a row. His abilities were INSANE.

THE GREATEST LEFT HOOK THIS SPORT HAS EVER SEEN!!!!

I can't wait for the Sugar Ray fans to respond to this one! tongue.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(Spyder @ Jan 12 2009, 09:20 PM) [snapback]420066[/snapback]
CEO...King already said it, but you must've forgot Roy's combos back in the day. He was all about punches in bunches.

Here's a reminder my friend...Merqui Sosa...notice the infighting...combos...willingness to press the action AND trade.

that was against who though....

laugh.gif

Odds are Roy wouldn't leave himself vulnerable against someone as skilled as Mayweather....someone with the best defense and crispest, straightest punches he's ever faced....Jones would not commit enough....his lack of Chin and Heart would be his demise in this particular mythical matchup....

QUOTE(Fitz @ Jan 12 2009, 09:22 PM) [snapback]420067[/snapback]
C.E.O, you can't say Jones just potshots but Mayweather doesn't. They are both very guilty of this at times.

Ofcourse Mayweather potshotted against outmatched opponents at times....

but what did Mayweather do to those his same size or smaller?

He committed and tortured many of them....and if Roy was too busy dancing and posturing...which you have to admit...he did almost ALL the time....he would lose due to activity....

I'm not trying to change y'all's minds....especially King's....lol.....just letting you know how I see it....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.