Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CHI TOWN!!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JonnyBlaze
Sup Chi-towners!!

I don't know if any of ya remember the 2 dudes I posted on here sparring that I've sparred with..Well,both of them are fighting this Thursday..Come show some support for my guys at Joe's Sports Bar..It's off North ave and Clybourn ave..Hope ya all can make it..I'll be there..It'll be at 7 or 8 pm..

940 W Weed St--Joe's Sports Bar
STEVENSKI
Weed st laugh.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Jan 14 2009, 12:12 AM) [snapback]420246[/snapback]
Weed st laugh.gif

Pretty sweet huh??Reminds me of high school..No more for me though..It was either weed or boxing and I chose boxing..
STEVENSKI
Should have chose weed man.
King Eugene
If I was anywhere close to that area i'd come out.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(3King3 @ Jan 14 2009, 12:23 AM) [snapback]420254[/snapback]
If I was anywhere close to that area i'd come out.

Yeah,it'd be cool to chill with ya man..It'll be a 10 fight amateur card..

Steve,boxing has made me a better person and better student in school..I was a B and C student before(missing sometimes 60 days a year) in high school and now I'm a A and sometimes B student..I tell a lot of people boxing saved my life from the bad shit I was doing in high school..One of my best friends died and another is going to jail for stabbing 2 people..I stay away from those guys now since I've changed my life around since high school..I'm not talking about just weed either..Never did any of the really serious drugs like crack or meth though..Didn't do acid either..I'm 100% clean these days..By the way,I know you were jokin too..
STEVENSKI
Just think if you smoked crack you could be like Tarver or Sweet Pea. It is worth considering when you think about it.
King Eugene
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Jan 14 2009, 12:01 AM) [snapback]420264[/snapback]
Just think if you smoked crack you could be like Tarver or Sweet Pea. It is worth considering when you think about it.

I seen Sweet Pea on ESPN Classics one time and he is all fucked up. He is worse off than Tommy Hearns
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Jan 14 2009, 01:01 AM) [snapback]420264[/snapback]

hahahahaha..If I smoked crack,I'd be a beast in the ring..My technique might fade away quickly though but I'd keep throwing..I could probably take a Tyson punch if I was on crack too,then feel real fucked up the next day..hahahaha..If I was on PCP though,I might be able to whoop Tyson.. laugh.gif Anyone watch The smoking gun show where they talk about clips..Tonya Harding,Gary B.,Danny Bonaduchy are on that show..They showed this one of a dude on PCP and he was goin crazy..He seriously thought he was the hulk and was walkin down a cop till he got pepper sprayed..I might be able to find the clip but not sure..I saw another where 2 cops were beating the shit outta a dude on PCP with their batons and it didn't faze the dude at all and he almost KO'd both the cops..It took like 5 cops to restrain him..CRAZY SHIT!!The funniest part was that the cops were scared as hell cause nothing was working and they thought the dude was gonna get their guns..
ROLL DEEP
If ever Stevenski replies to your thread first, you know from then on it's not going to be taken seriously laugh.gif
Chi-Town
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Jan 13 2009, 11:08 PM) [snapback]420242[/snapback]
Sup Chi-towners!!

I don't know if any of ya remember the 2 dudes I posted on here sparring that I've sparred with..Well,both of them are fighting this Thursday..Come show some support for my guys at Joe's Sports Bar..It's off North ave and Clybourn ave..Hope ya all can make it..I'll be there..It'll be at 7 or 8 pm..

940 W Weed St--Joe's Sports Bar

They can fit a boxing ring in there? Seems like a tight squeeze to me.

STEVENSKI
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Jan 14 2009, 04:15 PM) [snapback]420297[/snapback]
If ever Stevenski replies to your thread first, you know from then on it's not going to be taken seriously laugh.gif

You know you can probably score crack on Weed st as well. Imagine the intensity of the training sessions Johnny could have on crack. Sure he may die at 25 from heart problems but you can die crossing the street.
Snoop
LOL. WTF Stevenski.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Jan 13 2009, 11:36 PM) [snapback]420260[/snapback]
Yeah,it'd be cool to chill with ya man..It'll be a 10 fight amateur card..

Steve,boxing has made me a better person and better student in school..I was a B and C student before(missing sometimes 60 days a year) in high school and now I'm a A and sometimes B student..I tell a lot of people boxing saved my life from the bad shit I was doing in high school..One of my best friends died and another is going to jail for stabbing 2 people..I stay away from those guys now since I've changed my life around since high school..I'm not talking about just weed either..Never did any of the really serious drugs like crack or meth though..Didn't do acid either..I'm 100% clean these days..By the way,I know you were jokin too..

Keep boxing and you will see your grades start going down.
rusty_trombone
Boxing has made me a better man also, I get a ton of research done for work every time I watch a fight. Thank you for helping me be a better professional boxing, thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.