Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Francois Botha fights for the prestigious title!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
TheWhiteBuffalo
After almost a year of delayed fights, pull-outs, and cancellations....I am happy to report that Frans Botha returns to action on 1/30/09!

The most feared active Heavyweight fighter will face off in a bout with the well known Ron Guerrero for the vacant WBF World Championship title!

This is sure to be a clash of the ages, and the Buffalo Nation expects our Champ to walk away with the title after the usual awesome display of talent. Our hearts and prayers will extend out to Mr. Guerrero and his family, and wishes for him to have a speedy recovery.

For it is written, it shall be. There will be no denying the former Champion his glory, as this is the first step towards title unification.

Stay tuned for the complete details as we anxiously wait for more information in the coming days!
stateofthegame
With Botha's recent luck, we will have to wait to see of Guerrero shows up. With that said, after seeing Solis I do know why they kept pulling out of the fight. He is not ready for Botha.
Spyder
That's weird...a spambot revives a WhiteBuffalo thread in Smacktalk, and now the man himself posts after a LONG layoff...

Coincidence? lol
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(Spyder @ Jan 15 2009, 06:05 PM) [snapback]420481[/snapback]
That's weird...a spambot revives a WhiteBuffalo thread in Smacktalk, and now the man himself posts after a LONG layoff...

Coincidence? lol

I usually just surf and look for potential lambs for slaughter at the hands of Botha...and I noticed that thread. It inspired me to return to my roots and post again.

I can assure you that I am not peddling pills, weight loss devices, or male performance products!
STEVENSKI
The question is "who is the greatest South African who ever lived?"

Nelson Mandella
Desmond Tutu
Franz Botha

If you did not answer Botha you are wrong.
BGv2.0
They say in the Jungles of Africa that there are 4 things that can kill you.

An Elephant

A Lion

A Black Mamba

and Frans Botha

BUT.....only with one (and you had better listen up Ron Guerro because this part concerns you) is death certain.

And that is with Frans Botha!

He has enough venom in his fists to kill 10 men in one setting.
rusty_trombone
Damn, I hope Guerrero has a good life insurance policy. That way Mrs. Guerrero and the little Guerreros get something out of having their dad slaughtered by the most vicious man in the history of the world.
Spyder
laugh.gif

Oh I know you're not peddling pills...but male performance products?!?

If this doesn't get you hard, I don't know what will...

D-MARV
Ron Guerrero will stop him late.
Snoop
Hahaha. I love how this board adapts to jokes...
Big Slim Sweet
If Guerrero makes it out of the first round it will be one of the single most courageous acts in the history of modern sport.
BGv2.0
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Jan 16 2009, 01:47 PM) [snapback]420579[/snapback]
If Guerrero makes it out of the first round it will be one of the single most courageous acts in the history of modern sport.

If that happens it will be because Botha allows it to. The God-Man has shown instances of mercy in the past....so it is possible.

American by Blood

Texas by Birth

Buffalo Nation by the Grace of God!!!!!!
rusty_trombone
I don't believe in god, but I believe in Frans Botha
TheWhiteBuffalo
I think I am tearing up.... cray.gif

To think, I TheWhiteBuffalo, have led so many to the light....on our trek to salvation....it is amazing.

Finally, after so many years of taunts, obscenities, and disbelievers...we now reap the benefits as a group of Bothalites!

Sure...we joke and laugh.... but now the time has come for the masses to be silenced once and for all.

2009 is the year, and Ron shall be the first to perish under the thunderous right hand of the BEAST.

It is now our war cry....

Buffalo Nation by the Grace of God!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.