Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roy Jones vs. Omar Sheika:(PPV@8PM CST. SPOILERS 8:15)
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
JonnyBlaze
3King3,your boy Roy is comin back again!!!March 21st is the set date so far..Who do ya all think will win??Sadly though,it looks like this might be a PPV fight..This will be like the Holyfield/Valuev PPV fight,not worthy of PPV..It's all about your name in boxing..I wonder if Roy would even try to promote this one..I was surprised he has been doing some promoting of his fights as of lately..This one will need major promoting to get by 500 buys I think..

3King3,I wanna hear what ya got to say about this one..
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Jan 16 2009, 11:27 PM) [snapback]420641[/snapback]
3King3,your boy Roy is comin back again!!!March 21st is the set date so far..Who do ya all think will win??Sadly though,it looks like this might be a PPV fight..This will be like the Holyfield/Valuev PPV fight,not worthy of PPV..It's all about your name in boxing..I wonder if Roy would even try to promote this one..I was surprised he has been doing some promoting of his fights as of lately..This one will need major promoting to get by 500 buys I think..

blaze i think this is a safe fight for roy... i wouldnt be surprised if sheika makes him work a little for the win... for sure if this fight is on ppv i will catch it on live stream... back to roy i hope its his last fight.. its time he layed back and enjoyed the money he's made.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Jan 17 2009, 02:04 AM) [snapback]420644[/snapback]
blaze i think this is a safe fight for roy... i wouldnt be surprised if sheika makes him work a little for the win... for sure if this fight is on ppv i will catch it on live stream... back to roy i hope its his last fight.. its time he layed back and enjoyed the money he's made.

I too think it's a pretty safe fight for Roy..I hope he can get an impressive win and retire..I know he still has one great fight left in him and hopefully this will be it..He needs to hang the gloves up pretty bad..Hopefully Roy can find something within boxing to keep him around..
D-MARV
I talked to my one of my college friends from Florida and he told me that this will be Roy's farewell fight. He's planned to announce his retirement right after the fight! I'll buy it if it's on PPV.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Jan 17 2009, 09:32 AM) [snapback]420664[/snapback]
I talked to my one of my college friends from Florida and he told me that this will be Roy's farewell fight. He's planned to announce his retirement right after the fight! I'll buy it if it's on PPV.

IF roy makes the undercard exceptable then i will order it... i dont see myself shelling the money just cuzz its roys last fight...its a fight roy dont need to take number 1 and number 2 i am just tired of ordering sorry ppv's... just my opinion...
D-MARV
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Jan 17 2009, 10:55 AM) [snapback]420666[/snapback]
IF roy makes the undercard exceptable then i will order it... i dont see myself shelling the money just cuzz its roys last fight...its a fight roy dont need to take number 1 and number 2 i am just tired of ordering sorry ppv's... just my opinion...

I wouldn't expect a good undercard but I'm a fan of Roy and he's the reason I became a Hardcore fan so I'll pay the 24.99.
Lil-lightsout
Roy should win, and if he wants to keep fighting, so be it. But Sheika can crack a little, so just maybe he could catch Roy and put him to sleep. Unless they have a spectacular undercard, no fn way would I pay for this shit. Does anyone not remember his last fight with Joe, he could not let his punches go, I could not bear to watch that again. If he loses to Omar, his legacy will continue to sink even lower. Also, he also has made excuses about being motivated for fights, how the heck is he gonna be motivated for Omar Sheika??? I can hear the excuses already if he loses.
Method
He can mail in the farewell. I will not pay to see him again.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Jan 17 2009, 11:32 AM) [snapback]420671[/snapback]
Roy should win, and if he wants to keep fighting, so be it. But Sheika can crack a little, so just maybe he could catch Roy and put him to sleep. Unless they have a spectacular undercard, no fn way would I pay for this shit. Does anyone not remember his last fight with Joe, he could not let his punches go, I could not bear to watch that again. If he loses to Omar, his legacy will continue to sink even lower. Also, he also has made excuses about being motivated for fights, how the heck is he gonna be motivated for Omar Sheika??? I can hear the excuses already if he loses.

you said it lightfoot.. its a fight roy should win and i exspect him to have a few tough times but if sheika comes in like he has nothing to lose you never know... we now know roy can be knocked out and it only takes one good punch with him... i still think roy toughs it out for a ud... and you are right about the motivation excuse... that might tell the story... sheika could prove to be dangerous for him.
stateofthegame
Roy is done. He should just walk away. He fights Shieka and wins some one will convince him to fight again, because they will say Sheika was a tough guy and you beat him. The best thing is for some one to just tell him to walk with the loss and never look back. His ego will make him go on if he wins. I mean he has always said that when he cannot do the things in the ring he once could he would leave and not look back. Well that happened after the drop from heavy yet he has not quit yet.
Spyder
How can you fault him? Or even Holyfield?

These guys spent their lives learning a craft, and making money from it. I would be pissed if someone told me that I shouldn't direct TV anymore because of my age...

Fuck that! I have every right to make money as long as someone is willing to pay me...same as Roy and Evander.
stateofthegame
That is fine, but mowing yards or installing Direct TV does not get you killed if your skills are gone. I was standing at the corner of the ring when Glen Johnson knocked Roy out. It was real bad. Roy's kids were right behind me crying because it looked like the dad was dead.

Evander, as sad as it is, has been competitive with some at the top. Roy has not been in a fight with a top guy since the 1st Tarver fight, and that was questionable.
JLUVBABY
at this point in the game evanders skill level is higher than roys... its not to many top guys left roy can beat...
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I think Sheika is pretty well past it as well. He's taken some beatings against the likes of Eric Lucas and Scott Pemberton. He's been in some great fights though, and is a really tough guy. I'd love to see him catch Jones with one huge hook, and see what happens. Jones doesn't seem to take shots that well anymore, and was even stunned at times in the Calzaghe fight. Having said that, I feel Jones still has the speed to dominate Sheika. This would set up one more big fight. We all know Hopkins wants another shot at him, and other fighters do also.
Snoop
QUOTE(Spyder @ Jan 18 2009, 06:33 AM) [snapback]420815[/snapback]
How can you fault him? Or even Holyfield?

These guys spent their lives learning a craft, and making money from it. I would be pissed if someone told me that I shouldn't direct TV anymore because of my age...

Fuck that! I have every right to make money as long as someone is willing to pay me...same as Roy and Evander.

Yeah but in their professions, their bread is made off having people buy their fights and be entertained by them. Jones IMO can no longer put on PPV worthy fights and should really just hang em up. In regards to Evander, a lot of people want him to quit moreso out of love, as they don't want to see him hurt any longer.
Snoop
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Jan 17 2009, 04:32 PM) [snapback]420664[/snapback]

If this is TRULY Roy's farewell fight, I'm fine with it. I know I'll get a lot of heat for this one, but he deserves one last win for all he's put into the sport.
thehype
Come on now...you know this won't be his farewell fight. This is just a fight that he's hoping to look spectacular in so he can lock down another big payday. No way whatsoever he retires after this fight...unless, of course, he catches another beatdown. If he was looking to retire, he wouldn't have been begging Joe Calzaghe for a rematch or saying that he was going to move up to heavyweight. Speaking of which, how do you go from Calzaghe to heavyweight to Omar Sheika???????

I hope Sheika's faded ass mirks him too.

I've got no problem with these guys still wanting to fight. Hey...it's your life...do what you want to do...HOWEVER, asking people to PAY to see that crap....that's disgusting! He should be paying US to watch that bullshit.

Fvcking Omar Sheika...are you kidding me?????

Fight Glen Johnson tough guy...how about that fight?
Snoop
QUOTE(thehype @ Jan 20 2009, 02:24 AM) [snapback]421084[/snapback]
Come on now...you know this won't be his farewell fight. This is just a fight that he's hoping to look spectacular in so he can lock down another big payday. No way whatsoever he retires after this fight...unless, of course, he catches another beatdown. If he was looking to retire, he wouldn't have been begging Joe Calzaghe for a rematch or saying that he was going to move up to heavyweight. Speaking of which, how do you go from Calzaghe to heavyweight to Omar Sheika???????

I've got no problem with these guys still wanting to fight. Hey...it's your life...do what you want to do...HOWEVER, asking people to PAY to see that crap....that's disgusting! He should be paying US to watch that bullshit.

Yeah if this is yet another ploy for Roy to try to get more fights, fuck him.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(stateofthegame @ Jan 18 2009, 04:22 PM) [snapback]420846[/snapback]
That is fine, but mowing yards or installing Direct TV does not get you killed if your skills are gone.

Man if your skills lawnmowing go you can hurt yourself real bad with those blades same as playing with electricity installing cable.
MarzB
Glen Johnson has to be (TRULY) the most avoided man at Lt Heavy.

I have mixed feelings about Roy and this fight. I think Sheika is past his prime but he could give Roy some problems.

I think Calzaghe's work rate really messed Roy up otherwise I can see also this NOT being Roy's last fight.
Romulus9
Time for my left field, completely bizarre prediction of the year...

sometime in 2009, probably early fall...

Roy Jones vs. Evander Holyfield...

wait for it...

with a belt on the line.

It might be the WBA garbage or one of the other ones that mean about as much as the Kroger Food and Drug Heavyweight Championship, but it'll be around. One great payday left for both of them, and Roy probably wins because even at 40 he's quick enough to avoid Evander (who I absolutely believe beat Valuev).

Go ahead... bash....
Snoop
Kroger Food and Drug Heavyweight Championship? LMAO!! I just kept imagining seeing it on some isle while grocery shopping at QFC.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(wvu8893 @ Jan 20 2009, 12:34 AM) [snapback]421109[/snapback]
Time for my left field, completely bizarre prediction of the year...

sometime in 2009, probably early fall...

Roy Jones vs. Evander Holyfield...
wait for it...
with a belt on the line.

It might be the WBA garbage or one of the other ones that mean about as much as the Kroger Food and Drug Heavyweight Championship, but it'll be around. One great payday left for both of them, and Roy probably wins because even at 40 he's quick enough to avoid Evander (who I absolutely believe beat Valuev).

Go ahead... bash....

On one hand this idea seems completely far fetched yet (bizarrely) on the hand it also seems quite possible. Winner fights James Toney LOL. AND the winner of that fights Hopkins, heck it could go on forever.

Now THAT would be far fetched.
buford54
QUOTE(thehype @ Jan 19 2009, 08:24 PM) [snapback]421084[/snapback]

You got it. Roy is banking on having a "Tyson-esque" mythology about him. He was so fast and seemingly invincible. He's banking on the same people who still say, "If Mike could just get down to 218 and get focused again, he'd rule at HW," to buy his fights.
Fact is, there is no RJ of old. You don't get speed back, and you can't replace shattered confidence.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(thehype @ Jan 19 2009, 07:24 PM) [snapback]421084[/snapback]

i agree, if roy wins this fight by impressive knockout or just wins period and HE feels good about it i can hear it now he'll be saying he wasnt right for the calslappy fight and have an excuse and worm his way in to another big fight.. in which certain fans get bamboozled into buying to watch him get beat in a one sided affair again...
King Eugene
As a Roy Jones Jr. fan its hard to back him when he pulls stunts like this. Hell I want to see him continue to fight but at this point its not worth paying for. With that being said I'll probably still end up paying for it and telling you guys about it.

I can understand what all the fuss is for but at the same time its from a lot of guys who dont care to see him fight anyway so why complain about it when you where never going to bother watching it anyway.

Damn Roy!
King Eugene
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Jan 17 2009, 12:27 AM) [snapback]420641[/snapback]

Sorry it took me so long to get back to ya but I've been vacationing in Florida and I had some out of town gigs to do as well but I'm back now.

But as far as Roy goes, I think its a pretty winnable fight but he's not helping his rep with the general public and definitely hardcore fight fans by making it PPV. But you know me...I'll still watch it. LOL
Spyder
King, I thought you were just ignoring this thread... lol

I hope Roy finally gets that LAST KO against Sheika. I hope that he gets to retire off of an impressive win. I hope that he can just walk away from the sport that already took years off of his life...but like "Red" from Shawshank Redemption, I can only hope.
King Eugene
QUOTE(Spyder @ Jan 20 2009, 10:14 PM) [snapback]421192[/snapback]
King, I thought you were just ignoring this thread... lol

I hope Roy finally gets that LAST KO against Sheika. I hope that he gets to retire off of an impressive win. I hope that he can just walk away from the sport that already took years off of his life...but like "Red" from Shawshank Redemption, I can only hope.

LMAO...we have the same HOPES
Mean Mister Mustard
Listen, Jones is still faster than most lightheavyweights and let's face it, for all the talk about how his technique is crap the man knows how to fight. I think he is still good enough to beat pugs like Sheika, the shot Eric Harding and so on. He just doesn't have it in him to beat an elusive whirlwind like Joe Calzaghe, hell not even guys in their prime can do it. Yeah I'm on the hate wagon but I still recognize Calzaghe as a good fighter, maybe even better.
Spyder
Roy was only one hard shot within Calzaghe, and that happened in the first round. That was the closest that he got to beating the Brit, so let's not make it seem like Roy only lost because he was fighting Joe.

Yes Joe beat him, but a lot of other fighters could've beaten Roy that night.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Spyder @ Jan 20 2009, 11:08 PM) [snapback]421199[/snapback]
Roy was only one hard shot within Calzaghe, and that happened in the first round. That was the closest that he got to beating the Brit, so let's not make it seem like Roy only lost because he was fighting Joe.

Yes Joe beat him, but a lot of other fighters could've beaten Roy that night.

True, but certainly not a guy like Sheika.
Spyder
You're right. Probably not Sheika. lol
Mean Mister Mustard
I tell you what though, if Tarver gets slapped around for 12 rounds again when he fights Dawson I wouldn't mind seeing a 4th fight against Jones. Provided it's shown for free on Fox Sports, the undercard includes 2 exciting fights and the first ever topless female boxing bout is shown. I wouldn't mind seeing that at all.
Spyder
Poor Roy deserves another fight with Tarver...loser retires!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(3King3 @ Jan 20 2009, 11:05 PM) [snapback]421190[/snapback]
Sorry it took me so long to get back to ya but I've been vacationing in Florida and I had some out of town gigs to do as well but I'm back now.

But as far as Roy goes, I think its a pretty winnable fight but he's not helping his rep with the general public and definitely hardcore fight fans by making it PPV. But you know me...I'll still watch it. LOL

Depending on how much Roy is asking us to cough up in money,I'd watch it too..
King Eugene
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Jan 17 2009, 01:27 AM) [snapback]420641[/snapback]

Yea I've actually been anticipating this fight since it was signed. Well hell to be honest I anticipate all of his fights. He's not even a shell of what he use to be and no where near on the elite level again but as a true fan I'll still root him on and hope for the win. I think Sheika is a pretty tuff dude from what I've seen but I think Roy still has enough skills and reflexes left to win by a decision. I'm thinking its going to look like the Prince Badi fight. Sheika will start fast but Roy will outpoint him through out the fight. Personally I think if he wins in a descent enough fashion he should go ahead and retire after this one with a win instead of pursuing bigger fights that he has less of a chance than winning. There is only one Hopkins meaning everybody cant get as good with age as Hopkins have. He doesn't need the money and he could focus more on his promoting. But like most that where born to be fighters thats all they know and fighting is all they want to do. Hopefully a close relative like his kids or someone that he listens to will convince him to retire and not tarnish his legacy.
Lil-lightsout
Hopefully Roy can destroy Sheika, but if he loses, Roy has just dug his ditch even deeper. I understand him not wanting to go out like against Calzaghe. I am not getting the PPV, but I look forward to hearing the results.
King Eugene
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Mar 21 2009, 01:35 AM) [snapback]429079[/snapback]
Hopefully Roy can destroy Sheika, but if he loses, Roy has just dug his ditch even deeper. I understand him not wanting to go out like against Calzaghe. I am not getting the PPV, but I look forward to hearing the results.

I'll surely be purchasing it. I also want to see what Bobby Lashley is going to look like as well. I hate Shamrock had to be replaced though.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(3King3 @ Mar 21 2009, 01:40 AM) [snapback]429083[/snapback]
I'll surely be purchasing it. I also want to see what Bobby Lashley is going to look like as well. I hate Shamrock had to be replaced though.

My wife has a movie party with all these women in the theater room tomorrow to watch the movie "Twilight", so that made it easier for me not to purchase. Make sure you post some impressions of the fight tomorrow, unless he loses and you just don't feel like it.

Here is a stupid story about the Jones- Tarver rematch where Roy got KO'd in the second round. So I had about 10 people over for the PPV, and then as soon as it was over we had a XBOX lan party where we would play halo all night. Anyway, after Roy got stretched, I was so fn pissed!!! I did not even want to play, but we all did and within one hour, during this one game my one good friend killed me three times in a row hiding behind this portal with the rocket launcher. After the third time I threw my controller about 90 mph at his xbox in the other room. Well, party was over and everyone packed there shit up and left immediately. What really sucked was my first son was born a few days before the fight and it was his very first night home from the hospital. Damn you Roy for ruining my night.
King Eugene
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Mar 21 2009, 02:01 AM) [snapback]429088[/snapback]
My wife has a movie party with all these women in the theater room tomorrow to watch the movie "Twilight", so that made it easier for me not to purchase. Make sure you post some impressions of the fight tomorrow, unless he loses and you just don't feel like it.

Here is a stupid story about the Jones- Tarver rematch where Roy got KO'd in the second round. So I had about 10 people over for the PPV, and then as soon as it was over we had a XBOX lan party where we would play halo all night. Anyway, after Roy got stretched, I was so fn pissed!!! I did not even want to play, but we all did and within one hour, during this one game my one good friend killed me three times in a row hiding behind this portal with the rocket launcher. After the third time I threw my controller about 90 mph at his xbox in the other room. Well, party was over and everyone packed there shit up and left immediately. What really sucked was my first son was born a few days before the fight and it was his very first night home from the hospital. Damn you Roy for ruining my night.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Damn Roy got you and Stevenski

How you think I felt after the Calzaghe fight I didn't want to talk to nobody. My girlfriend went with me to go see the fight over a co-workers house. The ride home was about 15-20 mins...it was complete silence, no radio, no talking, no cd's, no nothing. When we got home she showered and went to bed. I slept on the living room floor and she woke me up the next morning and asked if I felt like talking to anybody yet. LMAO. She already knew...she just let me be til I slept it off. LOL
Fitz
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Mar 21 2009, 05:01 PM) [snapback]429088[/snapback]

lol, sounds like me. I have had some rather embarrassing moments with friends over where I crack the shits, smash controllers to pieces or throw it across the room. Now I just bite my tongue and try to walk away from games when I start getting shitty.
Jack 1000
Roy by UD:

Pinning this fight topic just on Roy's name recognition and to create an awareness for the community of the fight tonight. Sheika can crack some and if Roy does get KTFO, this topic will certainly get big. (Please keep everything in this thread even if something like that happens.)

Jack

Administrator
BigG
QUOTE(3King3 @ Mar 21 2009, 06:33 AM) [snapback]429091[/snapback]

How you think I felt after the Calzaghe fight I didn't want to talk to nobody. My girlfriend went with me to go see the fight over a co-workers house. The ride home was about 15-20 mins...it was complete silence, no radio, no talking, no cd's, no nothing. When we got home she showered and went to bed. I slept on the living room floor and she woke me up the next morning and asked if I felt like talking to anybody yet. LMAO. She already knew...she just let me be til I slept it off. LOL

I was also pretty pissed after Jones-Calzaghe. Watching a guy that was like a hero growing up lose to CALZAGHE of all fucking people...ugh...one of the most depressing losses in recent years...
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(3King3 @ Mar 21 2009, 02:33 AM) [snapback]429091[/snapback]

I hear you. The Calzaghe fight did not bother me near as much as the Tarver rematch, Jones looked shot against Joe and everyone knew Roy was not the same anymore. Hopefully tonight will be better.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(Fitz @ Mar 21 2009, 02:59 AM) [snapback]429094[/snapback]
lol, sounds like me. I have had some rather embarrassing moments with friends over where I crack the shits, smash controllers to pieces or throw it across the room. Now I just bite my tongue and try to walk away from games when I start getting shitty.

All man have I changed from my Halo 1 days, you would have thought it was life and death for me with that game. I have calmed down ridiculously now, I do not play now near as much either too. The stories of playing Halo over the years, my wife would tease me all the time about all the drama that would go down with all my friends over a freaking video game!!! Good times though. I just absolutely hate to lose at anything. Now if I get really pissed, like you, I just get up and walk away and shut off the xbox and relax.
King Eugene
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh Roy Fuckin Jones Jr. Lets get it. I'm super amped! 5th round stoppage! I'm pumped. It was from cuts but damnit I dont care. It was a fucking one sided beat down. Sheika didn't put up much of a damn fight. Well he couldn't put much of a damn fight but damn Roy whooped that ass. THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE BEAT THE ELITE AT LHW...but as a fan I'm crunk as hell. I hope he retires with a win in that fashion but I'm sure he'll want to fight again. I cant blame him...he's a fighter.

Sheika made him look like the Roy of old (even though I know he isn't). It was just exciting to watch...especially as a huge fan. This doesn't mean he should challenge for a LHW title but it was just good to see my boy fight again.

Well watching the interview he aint retiring. DAMN! I really wish that was his last fight but it isn't. Beautiful showing tho!

I'll tell you one thing though. Sheika is one tough SOB. I swear he ate like 25 clean left hooks.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Wow, I see nobody watched this fight in here. I caught a pretty good stream of the main event, and what a bullshit stoppage that was. Sheika was never hurt, never wobbled, and kept coming forward, but the ref steps in after two right hands. The final two shots were no different from what had been happening in the first 5 rounds. Jones dominated the fight in the center of the ring with his hand speed. He couldn't miss with his jab and left hook. The lead right hand was landing quite a bit too. However, Sheika had his moments. He was able to trap Roy on the ropes more than a few times, and landed a couple huge shots. Sheika just didn't have the speed though to keep Jones on the ropes.

Jones says he's going to keep fighting in his post fight interview. He looked good tonight, but I think they have to be careful how they match him. Who knows though, not a bad fight, but a terrible stoppage.
Lil-lightsout
Cool. Did he say who he wants to fight next? Stevenski must be amped... there is still another chance for Roy to get KO'd since he is not retiring. laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE(KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Mar 22 2009, 12:45 AM) [snapback]429219[/snapback]
Wow, I see nobody watched this fight in here. I caught a pretty good stream of the main event, and what a bullshit stoppage that was. Sheika was never hurt, never wobbled, and kept coming forward, but the ref steps in after two right hands. The final two shots were no different from what had been happening in the first 5 rounds. Jones dominated the fight in the center of the ring with his hand speed. He couldn't miss with his jab and left hook. The lead right hand was landing quite a bit too. However, Sheika had his moments. He was able to trap Roy on the ropes more than a few times, and landed a couple huge shots. Sheika just didn't have the speed though to keep Jones on the ropes.

Jones says he's going to keep fighting in his post fight interview. He looked good tonight, but I think they have to be careful how they match him. Who knows though, not a bad fight, but a terrible stoppage.

Yea the stoppage was a bit premature I thought. But eventually they was going to have to stop it cause he wasn't really throwing anything effective back. He did catch Roy with a clean left hook in the corner but Roy took it pretty good. Sheika was taking some shot and I felt he was hurt a little quite a few times. Not enough to stop it but enough to slow down his punch out put cause he was getting countered just about everytime he threw in the middle of the ring. I believe he would have eventually been stopped around 9 cause Roy wasn't slowing down and he was starting to land more and more clean shots as the fight went on. Damn Sheika has some heart and fight in him though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.