Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Friday Night Wrap-up...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Devo
dirol.gif .... McGirt Jr. : No Speed... no power ... lame jab ... no skill, loses unanimous decision to Hernandez... Jr. needs to get a job . Nick Casal : Quit on his stool in 3, cannot deal with pressure from Quintera... no heart... needs to get a job . Leonilo Miranda : Weak jab slow & low, exposed ... KO'd early by Cruz ... this dude is going nowhere . These three favored-punchers lost to three powder-puffs and their careers are severely damaged .... RIP dirol.gif
JLUVBABY
i thought the fights where descent tonight.. the mcgirt fight could have gone either way so i'm not upset with the decision.. i thought cruz was the fighter of the night.. i think he shows a lot of potential... he is still a work in progress of course but i think he will make some noise later on... in a way he reminds me a little of juan manuel lopez... something else too his record shows he can box.. he doesnt have a lot of knockouts but its safe to say i think that his power is respectable... also back to the cruz miranda fight.. i think it was safe to say miranda was in trouble when right before the fight they mentioned he had only 2 amateur fights and all his previous fights came in his hometown...lol.. that told the story about him... cruz has a solid amateur pedigree.
D-MARV
Gary Russell Jr. broke his opponents Jaw en route to a 3rd round TKO.

The future is here and this kid will put D.C on the map.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Jan 17 2009, 10:23 AM) [snapback]420667[/snapback]
Gary Russell Jr. broke his opponents Jaw en route to a 3rd round TKO.
The future is here and this kid will put D.C on the map.

russel impressed me... i think we gonna see some good things out the kid... he reminds me a little and remind you i say a little of a young roy jones.. just a few little things he does...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.