Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Larry Holmes calls out Giant Man III after their fights.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Time for Larry to get his shot...he is awaiting TOS/Gaint Man III's reply...
CyruS
If nobody objects to the bout we could get it done, as long as Larry brings his BALLS
BigG
Holmes has proven his balls. He will fight Giant Man III next!
CyruS
Larry is going to put on his nikes. He doesn't want it with the behemoth.
BigG
Larry wants to beat SHIT out of Giant Man
CyruS
Correction :

Larry wants to beat the shit out of Giant Man III when Giant Man III dies from exhaustion.

SHOTS FIRED!
BigG
Giant Man will have to pay step aside money..or step aside FIGHTERS to avoid Larry haha.gif
BigG
vs.

The fans demand to see it.
Maxy
Smalls changed his gameplan at the last minute.

Word is he actually shit himself minutes before the first bell and had to change his trunks!

laugh.gif
BigG
^laugh.gif

Larry Holmes respects Giant Man/TOS for taking this fight...press conference coming in a bit.

Larry Holmes WILL knock Giant Man out..in spectacular fashion.
BigG
Larry Holmes:

Hello Ladies and Gentlement. First of all, I give Giant Man III credit for fighting me. The boy was like his Grandaddy (RIP), in that they were both big, strong, behemoths. But Gian Man III has 3x the talent of Giant Man. Now Gian Man III...I saw you knock Harold Angus out....I saw you destroy Alcarez and Smalls. That is an amazing career. You are a legend already for your performances. But let me tell you this, boy....your reign will be amazing but SHORT-LIVED....he'll be remembered as an exciting legend who fought everyone and won most of the time in a short span...he wont win against Larry Holmes...he can probably beat anyone Heavyweight history..except for Dipsy, The Prince, and I. There's no way this is going past the first 2 rounds.....One thing I know Giant Man's daddy told him about Larry Holmes is Larry Holmes is a VERY VERY smart fighter. Larry Holmes is also the most complete Heavyweight alive today. I am winning this fight and that's all there is to it....And WHEN I'm Heavyweight Champion AGAIN...I will retire....and questioning my BALLS? BALLS? I have BALLS...Larry Holmes was born with a Warrior's heart and balls..and he was born with a boxing masters BRAIN. I will use my BRAIN and my BALLS to beat Giant Man III.
BigG
Holmes by...

TKO.
The CEO
I'd say this is a pick 'em....

I like both fighters and wanna see a good fight...

and hey....did y'all see where Lanky Gawn said he could knock out The Prince?....laugh.gif.....what's up with THAT?
Blayde
Great matchup. I think Holmes can pull it off.
BigG
If Holmes makes it past the first 2 or 3 rounds, he might carry Giant Man III into the later rounds....laugh.gif
CyruS
Holmes is World Heavyweight Champion again when Giant Man III was TKO'd by........ fainting via exhaustion..... Holmes wasn't even landing punches for the win laugh.gif
BigG
Larry wanted to take Giant Man III into the later punches....what a disgrace of a fight...laugh.gif
CyruS
Giant Man III brought the heat and hurt Holmes but Holmes had his nikes on and ran around the ring like it was a track meet and waiting for the big man to die of exhaustion. Holmes is a fraud champion.

REMATCH.
BigG

III seems exhausted. He faints! The Referee stops the fight!
"The Easton Assassin" Larry Holmes wins by a Knock Out!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Well, this was a very disappointing fight....fans wanted their money back...

Holmes apologizes for this fight.

CyruS
Holmes just proved the world he has no balls. The numbers don't lie. The fan in attendance are not lying. The results don't lie.

No balls.

At least The Prince was throwing punches to Giant Man's face when Giant Man was out from exhaustion..... laugh.gif
BigG
Cyrus, you have to understand Larry Holmes...

Larry Holmes ain't dumb...and he has balls...and FYI...he landed some punches..below 6...but he landed..laugh.gif

Holmes ain't no Gatti...he is the Heavyweight version of Mayweather.

He was planning to give away the early rounds to take Giant Man to the late rounds and punish him...

Unfortunately, Giant Man FAINTED.
CyruS
Holmes says give away, the people say he was trying out for the olympic track team.

Rematch. Holmes can't live this disgrace down, he has to show up to fight.
The CEO
Well...that's that....Holmes went (ring) and threw 7 punches in the 1st round....only landing 1....losing the round 10-8...Giant Man FAINTS from exhaustion in round 2...haha.gif

The Prince...on the other hand...elected to stand with The Giant and not run around the ring...he went (counter)....throwing 11 and landing 3....he lost the round at ONLY 10-9....comes out in the 2nd and blasts the behemoth out with his FISTS....

You're better than that, Holmes....a rematch is in order....bring some balls next time....I know you got some....

BigG
Look, Holmes landed 1 punch in round 1...but he was UNLOADING in round 2....not like Prince was..but he was unloading...look, it's acutally good that your boy fainted...Holmes was set to open up some nasty shit in rounds 3 and 4. I'm sure fainting doesn't give you IP's...laugh.gif
BigG
Holmes throws 14 punches and lands 3 in round 1

Forces Giants Man corner to throw in the towel at the start of round 2...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.