Ok, I always read articles about what folks don't like about fighters. For instance, Mayweather dances too much or Hopkins starts to slow or Klitszcho is all jab and no action. My question is, if you can create the perfect boxer what attributes would they have. Here's my perfect boxer. Note: I know we'll never see this type of person but oh well it's something to think about.
1. Mayweather's Shoulder Roll (Damn near impregnable)
2. Ali's mind games (He is so good that Joe Frasier still hates him to this day)
3. Marciano's will (Even superior figthers bent to his will)
4. Winky Wright's jab (Broke Trinidad apart and nearly toppled Taylor)
5. Young Roy Jones Speed (Just haven't seen anyone that fast ever)
6. Hopkins Ring Intelligence (Watch the Trinidad fight, most beautiful dismantling of a world class fighter I've ever seen)
7. Sugar Ray Robinson's killer Instinct (How can I not take something from the G.O.A.T)