Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Songs where boxers are mentioned....
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
BigG
"Rolling up dutchies while watching Roy Jones in round 1" - Nas in the song "Pussy Killz"

"I'm like...Mike Tyson in his prime" - Buckshot in the song "No Comparison" (One of the best beats ever)

"My offense is a mixture of Mike and Muhmmad, knock a n*gga unconscious and talk shit! Canibus in the song "2000 B.C"

"Back when "Iron" Mike Tyson was the one to beat" - Termanology in the song "This is Hip-Hop"

"Fall down, get up swinging like Cotto!" - Styles P in the song "Stop, Look, Listen"

"10th round Chavez tearin' him down!" - Wu Tang Clan in the song "The MGM"

"I perform like Mike - anyone; Tyson, Jordan, Jackson" - Notorious B.I.G in the song "Victory"
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 23 2009, 03:22 PM) [snapback]421576[/snapback]
"Rolling up dutchies while watching Roy Jones in round 1" - Nas in the song "Pussy Killz"

"I'm like...Mike Tyson in his prime" - Buckshot in the song "No Comparison" (One of the best beats ever)

"My offense is a mixture of Mike and Muhmmad, knock a n*gga unconscious and talk shit! Canibus in the song "2000 B.C"

"Back when "Iron" Mike Tyson was the one to beat" - Termanology in the song "This is Hip-Hop"

"Fall down, get up swinging like Cotto!" - Styles P in the song "Stop, Look, Listen"

"10th round Chavez tearin' him down!" - Wu Tang Clan in the song "The MGM"

"I perform like Mike - anyone; Tyson, Jordan, Jackson" - Notorious B.I.G in the song "Victory"

Damn, how can you forget about Zab Judah in that Wu-Tang song? "I dance on a nigga like my name's zab judah"

You forgot about your boy, that's weak BG. I think the song is called Uzi.
Big Slim Sweet
"bla bla bla picking up a mic, or swinging with Ken Griffey or challenging Roy to a fight" - LL Cool J, "4,3,2,1"

"And that's realer than Real Deal Holyfield" - Snoop Dogg, "Nuthin but a G thang"

"I knock punks out quick like Evander Holyfield!" - K-Solo on EPMD's "Headbanger"

There's got to be a ton more. Any outside of hip-hop?
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jan 23 2009, 04:45 PM) [snapback]421578[/snapback]
Damn, how can you forget about Zab Judah in that Wu-Tang song? "I dance on a nigga like my name's zab judah"

Yeah, I recall that I think.

RA the Rugged Man has mentioned LOADS of boxers.

Sugar Shane, Forrest, Naz, Klitschkos, Johansen....I think he's written a book about boxing too. I remember reading it somewhere.
BigG
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jan 23 2009, 09:45 PM) [snapback]421578[/snapback]

LOL I do remember hearing that song...

Here's another one on Zab.

"Right jab like Zab Judah" - G-Dep on the song "Special Delivery"
hitman
"can't forget how i met ya, you thought i was a boxer, prince naseem, but i'm the mobster nas from queens" nas

"knuckle game is like rubin hurricane" nas

"the new mike tyson is roy jones" nas

"nothing gives me chills like douglas and tyson" nas

"we both hard hit like camacho and vargas" nas and az

"like joe frazier, i'm smokin" styles p

"even roy jones was forced to lean back" fat joe
hitman
"we could go blow for blow like evander and bowe" big pun
Maxy
"Roy Jones winning fights on consecutive nights" Jedi Mind Tricks
Snoop
QUOTE(Maxy @ Jan 23 2009, 11:28 PM) [snapback]421590[/snapback]
"Roy Jones winning fights on consecutive nights" Jedi Mind Tricks

Almost EVERY Jedi Mind Trick song has a reference to a boxer. Shit, the main dude is named "Vinny Paz"
BigG
"Knock heads like Mike Nunn" - Redman in the song "Hardcore"

hitman
"In my flight jacket, adrenaline heightened, mimickin Tyson
after watchin him cut up Razor Ruddock" nas
BigG
QUOTE(snoopnick @ Jan 23 2009, 10:31 PM) [snapback]421591[/snapback]
Almost EVERY Jedi Mind Trick song has a reference to a boxer. Shit, the main dude is named "Vinny Paz"

The song "Tibetan Black Magicians" by Jedi Mind Tricks and Canibus samples Tyson speaking...

"Peace to east New York perverted monks and Mike Tyson" - Jeru The Damaja in the song "Crooklyn Dodgers"
hitman
"just like muhammed ali they called him cassius" ll cool j

"lookin like larry holmes flabby and sick" tupac

"i'm the shaky hand that touched geogre foreman in zaire" nas

"tappin your jaw like sugar ray did duran" redman
MarzB
You all mentioned most of them. Man, it was almost a requirement for Mike Tyson to be referenced in the 90's in hindsight.

I got a left like, Winky Wright My pinky bright, my bank card'll end your life - Yayo G Unit, "We don't give a fuck"

Fabolous on "Bed" remix changes the pronunciation a bit to that it rhymes (you'd have to hear it)

You gonna stay/ where u lay/Yeah I got that knockout-Fast as Manny Pock-OHH(Pacquiao)/U bust off like blackkout

Lil-lightsout
You guys are forgetting the most hardcore rapper of all-time... Will Smith(Dj Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince). He made that song "I think I can knockout Mike Tyson" (I think thats what it was called).
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
What about the hilarious "I Think I can beat Mike Tyson' by DJ Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince?

I think a couple of months after that song Douglas did go out and beat Mike Tyson.

It's a pretty funny video though and Mike does about 2 seconds of really retarded dancing in it. Man Mike dances like a white guy!
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 23 2009, 07:14 PM) [snapback]421615[/snapback]
Man Mike dances like a white guy!

where's the racist patrol for this one?
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Jan 23 2009, 05:57 PM) [snapback]421585[/snapback]
Yeah, I recall that I think.
RA the Rugged Man has mentioned LOADS of boxers.

Sugar Shane, Forrest, Naz, Klitschkos, Johansen....I think he's written a book about boxing too. I remember reading it somewhere.

R.A was who I was going to mention..No need in putting lines in here cause he flows about boxers all the time..One song is Lessons where he mentions a lot of boxing..He is actually friends with Mitch Blood Green and Larry Holmes..
D-MARV
"Oscar De La Hoya, box you like a casket
Or Diego Coralles, nigga keep jabbin"

Lil Wayne
iron_mike
BigGeorge how did you for get Nas' Nas is Like? 'I'm like Iron Mike, messiah type
JLUVBABY
come on guys.. theres the worlds greatest by r. kelly... ll cool j talked about tyson icing on his so jaguar (i think thats what he says...lol) on his song i'm bad from the 80's.... the song about hurricane rubin carter by bob dylan, entitled the hurricane...lol... tupac mentioned larry holmes "lookin all flabby an shit" on his mackeveli album i forget the actual song...lol.... snoop dogg said the chronic was realer than real deal holyfield on the chronic album, song was entitled the chronic... and then there is this clasic... the greatest of them all.... michael jacksons greates hit of all time... beat em up lil mac daddy style ... some of you may not remember this one but it came out back when he was a kid about 30 or so during the mid 80's...
HaydelHammer
"I split em, hit em, then casket fit em, Left a nigga staggerin like Roy Jones done hit em" - Throw them Thangs. Kane and Abel

"Wanna fight Iron Mike...but ya too damn light....like a knife....I'll rip ya from ya a$$ to ya appetite" - Here I go. Mystikal

"The man in me is ready for war, like Holyfield/Tyson IV A gang against you niggaz on the shore" - War and Peace. Ice Cube

King Eugene
I got a few all of you will like and they are all by one rapper.

Beat Bernard Hopkins to win the IBF, the right was hurting/beat'em with the left....Yall musta forgot! Roy Jones Jr.

The that James Toney got...its like a move I stole from a gamecock...Yall musta forgot! Roy Jones Jr.

I dropped Virgil Hill with a Body shot...Yall musta forgot! Roy Jones Jr.

Disqualified in March of 97 after giving a whoopin to Montel Griffin...late hit, my title they had to take it/why, I guess thats the only way I could lose. Five months later rematch I leashed my crown, first round and one punch he sat down. Dont get me mad cause I'm amped already...took titles from fighters who was champs already!
Roy Jones Jr.

And David Telesco he really asked for it so I beat him with a fractured fist...Yall musta forgot! Roy Jones Jr.

Whoever dont agree, you know what.......I think yall musta forgot!

laugh.gif I had to throw that in there...aight now go ahead and give it to me! LMAO
King Eugene
Them boys will crack ya face like Roy Jones 8ball and MJG on Dont Make Me
King Eugene
QUOTE(hitman @ Jan 23 2009, 05:24 PM) [snapback]421588[/snapback]
"can't forget how i met ya, you thought i was a boxer, prince naseem, but i'm the mobster nas from queens" nas

"knuckle game is like rubin hurricane" nas

"the new mike tyson is roy jones" nas

"nothing gives me chills like douglas and tyson" nas

"we both hard hit like camacho and vargas" nas and az

"like joe frazier, i'm smokin" styles p

"even roy jones was forced to lean back" fat joe

How bout Roy actually confronted him about that line. Joe didnt act like a bitch but he was like it was just a line. If I can find it on youtube I'll post the interview from Fat Joe.
King Eugene
Aight I got one more and then I'll stop huggin...

I'm a king in the Ring, I'm like Roy I cant lose! Cant Be Touched...Body Head Bangaz Album
stateofthegame
Sugar Ray's first album, Lemonade and Brownies had a song on it all about Mike Tyson called "Set Him Free"
Big Slim Sweet
"I smoke on the mic like smokin joe frazier" - inspectah deck
stateofthegame
And before I catch shit about listening to Sugar Ray, their first album was fairly hard. I mean they toured with Korn and Type O negative back then.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(3King3 @ Jan 24 2009, 12:01 AM) [snapback]421651[/snapback]

Beat Bernard Hopkins to win the IBF, the right was hurting/beat'em with the left....Yall musta forgot! Roy Jones Jr.

The that James Toney got...its like a move I stole from a gamecock...Yall musta forgot! Roy Jones Jr.

Disqualified in March of 97 after giving a whoopin to Montel Griffin...late hit, my title they had to take it/why, I guess thats the only way I could lose. Five months later rematch I leashed my crown, first round and one punch he sat down. Dont get me mad cause I'm amped already...took titles from fighters who was champs already!
Roy Jones Jr.

And David Telesco he really asked for it so I beat him with a fractured fist...Yall musta forgot! Roy Jones Jr.

laugh.gif I had to throw that in there...aight now go ahead and give it to me! LMAO

laugh.gif

JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Jan 24 2009, 01:19 AM) [snapback]421661[/snapback]
"I smoke on the mic like smokin joe frazier" - inspectah deck

Right before I read this,I was about to post this one..hahaha..Bad ass song!!
D-MARV
'Y'all N*ggaz know, when I flow, I perform like Joe, any though, Frazier, Louis, Green, Montana"
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
There are no boxers mentioned but these tracks but hit YouTube and check out his English duo:

Dan le Sac and Scroobius Pip.

Check out the following:

Thou Shalt Always Kill (the last line may need some explaining but it's nothing too crazy),

Letter From God,

The Beat That My Heart Skipped,

Look For The Woman.

These are phat tracks.

pcraw
I'm the man like Floyd Mayweather, ya'll the opposite look gay together. Raekwon

Pull a Tyson and bite a nigga ear. Method Man (Blackout album)

Won't get a chance to do me like they did my nigga Tys. (Tupac-Ambitionz of a ridah)

Put down the thing, Trinidad of this game (Jay-Z on Blueprint album)

I'll pull my long even with the cops watching, I'm too hard the rap version of Bernard Hopkins. Cassidy

Say no more, let a bullet hit your jaw like I'm Randy Couture. Styles P.

My jab like Zab on the chin of De La Hoya. Game (freestyle)
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 24 2009, 09:37 AM) [snapback]421702[/snapback]
There are no boxers mentioned but these tracks but hit YouTube and check out his English duo:

Dan le Sac and Scroobius Pip.

Check out the following:

Thou Shalt Always Kill (the last line may need some explaining but it's nothing too crazy),

Letter From God,

The Beat That My Heart Skipped,

Look For The Woman.

These are phat tracks.

This shit fuckin sucks..I couldn't even listen to one song all the way through..I don't even know what to consider this guy..Phat tracks??Whack tracks is more like it..hahaha..I'd probably crack up if I heard anyone listening to any of these songs..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(pcraw @ Jan 24 2009, 09:46 AM) [snapback]421703[/snapback]
I'm the man like Floyd Mayweather, ya'll the opposite look gay together. Raekwon

Pull a Tyson and bite a nigga ear. Method Man (Blackout album)

Won't get a chance to do me like they did my nigga Tys. (Tupac-Ambitionz of a ridah)

Put down the thing, Trinidad of this game (Jay-Z on Blueprint album)

I'll pull my long even with the cops watching, I'm too hard the rap version of Bernard Hopkins. Cassidy

Say no more, let a bullet hit your jaw like I'm Randy Couture. Styles P.

My jab like Zab on the chin of De La Hoya. Game (freestyle)

I remember that Raekwon line..He comes up with some sick shit..

Canibus--Second Round KO has Mike Tyson in the whole video and in the song..This song is bad ass..Canibus vs. LL Cool J with Tyson in Canibus's corner..haha..Canibus KILLS LL..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(3King3 @ Jan 24 2009, 01:01 AM) [snapback]421651[/snapback]

Roy Jones Jr.

I knew you would do this!!!
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Jan 24 2009, 08:29 PM) [snapback]421774[/snapback]
Canibus--Second Round KO has Mike Tyson in the whole video and in the song..This song is bad ass..Canibus vs. LL Cool J with Tyson in Canibus's corner..haha..Canibus KILLS LL..

LL has been around since early to mid 80's, he had a tv show, and starred in movies too. How long is canibitch gonna be around? I am not into the rap scene anymore, does that bitch rap anymore? Crush you like a jellybean!!!
Sorry, I loved LL growing up.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Jan 24 2009, 09:41 PM) [snapback]421779[/snapback]
LL has been around since early to mid 80's, he had a tv show, and starred in movies too. How long is canibitch gonna be around? I am not into the rap scene anymore, does that bitch rap anymore? Crush you like a jellybean!!!
Sorry, I loved LL growing up.

LL is rap,Canibus is hip hop..Rap is all about hooks and beats where hip hop is all about lyrics..If you've heard Canibus,you know he is all about the lyrics and shits on LL lyrically..LL is probably in the dictionary after listening to a Canibus song..Rap sucks,hip hop is dope..Canibus is already a legend in his own respect..Canibus and Juice(from the Chi) are the 2 best lyrically out there..Nas is next..Big L was the total package..I'm not sayin who you like more,but strictly lyrics..Big L is my all time fav. but all the other guys I named and Rakim are some of my other top favorites..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Jan 24 2009, 08:22 PM) [snapback]421770[/snapback]
This shit fuckin sucks..I couldn't even listen to one song all the way through..I don't even know what to consider this guy..Phat tracks??Whack tracks is more like it..hahaha..I'd probably crack up if I heard anyone listening to any of these songs..

You're right Jonny the MC is prone to using some big words in his lyrics so I guess it was bound to be a little bit beyond you.

I'll just have a skip around youtube and see if I can rustle up some Irish folk dancing which I'm sure is a little bit more your speed.

But let me guess your response. "Would it surprise ya to know that this Oirishman doesn't listen to Foster and Allen?'
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 24 2009, 10:25 PM) [snapback]421790[/snapback]
You're right Jonny the MC is prone to using some big words in his lyrics so I guess it was bound to be a little bit beyond you.

I'll just have a skip around youtube and see if I can rustle up some Irish folk dancing which I'm sure is a little bit more your speed.

But let me guess your response. "Would it surprise ya to know that this Oirishman doesn't listen to Foster and Allen?'

hahahahaha..Don't be salty cause you listen to whack ass music..You just won't have anyone to listen to that crap with..Put on some Canibus and he'll make those "big words" you're talking about look like nothing..You must of missed a lot of the artists I listen to..I'd really like to know if anyone else likes that lame ass shit Ollie listens to..Ollie is too busy listening to that shit,he doesn't have time to post anything on here about boxing..

This is other music Ollie likes to listen to in his spare time..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Jan 24 2009, 09:37 PM) [snapback]421792[/snapback]
hahahahaha..Don't be salty cause you listen to whack ass music..You just won't have anyone to listen to that crap with..Put on some Canibus and he'll make those "big words" you're talking about look like nothing..You must of missed a lot of the artists I listen to..I'd really like to know if anyone else likes that lame ass shit Ollie listens to..Ollie is too busy listening to that shit,he doesn't have time to post anything on here about actual boxing..

This is other music Ollie likes to listen to in his spare time..

Feel free to look through any other posts and you'll see I've posted plenty about boxing.

However I do post in complete sentences and paragraphs and don't use words like 'ya' and 'soo' which I guess means you might not understand a lot of it.

Tell me what level of remedial english reading are you up to at that community college of yours Blaze?
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 24 2009, 10:43 PM) [snapback]421796[/snapback]
Feel free to look through any other posts and you'll see I've posted plenty about boxing.

However I do post in complete sentences and paragraphs and don't use words like 'ya' and 'soo' which I guess means you might not understand a lot of it.

Tell me what level of remedial english reading are you up to at that community college of yours Blaze?

I go to Depaul University in Chicago..

http://www.depaul.edu/

There is the school's website..It's a better school than where you went in New Zealand..Sorry I don't act like a English teacher outside of school,but I'm glad I could annoy YA with my informal typing..Of your 462 posts,a majority is not about boxing..I'm here strictly to talk boxing while you are on here acting like your a fucking english teacher or something..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Jan 24 2009, 09:58 PM) [snapback]421798[/snapback]
I go to Depaul University in Chicago..

http://www.depaul.edu/

There is the school's website..It's a better school than where you went in New Zealand..Sorry I don't act like a English teacher outside of school,but I'm glad I could annoy YA with my informal typing..Of your 462 posts,a majority is not about boxing..I'm here strictly to talk boxing while you are on here acting like your a fucking english teacher or something..

Wow quick work Jonny in 10 minutes not only have you looked through all my posts and broken them down into %'s of boxing and non-boxing related issues but you also apparently know about every school/college/university (and it's decial rating) I have ever attended without me ever having mentioned it.

I might also add that one of my degrees is from the Trinity College of London but you obviously knew that.

Impressive!

You're here to strictly talk about boxing?

Let me see if I have got the Blaze story correct.

You had a troubled childhood, used to run with a bad crowd but no longer do. You go to college, don't drink and have an Italian girlfriend and you claim to be Irish. You also admire Evander's religious beliefs and like a bit of rap. I'd say that's a lot of info for a guy who claims to strictly talk about boxing.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 24 2009, 11:10 PM) [snapback]421803[/snapback]
Wow quick work Jonny in 10 minutes not only have you looked through all my posts and broken them down into %'s of boxing and non-boxing related issues but you also apparently know about every school/college/university (and it's decial rating) I have ever attended without me ever having mentioned it.

I might also add that one of my degrees is from the Trinity College of London but you obviously knew that.

Impressive!

You're here to strictly talk about boxing?

Let me see if I have got the Blaze story correct.

You had a troubled childhood, used to run with a bad crowd but no longer do. You go to college, don't drink and have an Italian girlfriend and you claim to be Irish. You also admire Evander's religious beliefs and like a bit of rap. I'd say that's a lot of info for a guy who claims to strictly talk about boxing.

You better start askin around cause you're not even around..Everyone on here will tell ya how much boxing I talk..You pick certain threads and stick to those..I get around to just about every thread on here..You also got the Holyfield thing all wrong..How come ya forgot to mention SRR and Archie Moore??I'd say maybe 100 of my posts were about the things you listed,maybe not even..Just look in my profile and check out all the BOXING threads I've started compared to your 2..Fuck outta here with that shit dude..You might as well be a newbie on here(from your posts,you sound like a newbie to boxing too)..Go teach an english class cause that's obviously one of your favorite things to talk about on here..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Jan 24 2009, 10:23 PM) [snapback]421808[/snapback]
You better start askin around cause you're not even around..Everyone on here will tell ya how much boxing I talk..You pick certain threads and stick to those..I get around to just about every thread on here..You also got the Holyfield thing all wrong..How come ya forgot to mention SRR and Archie Moore??I'd say maybe 100 of my posts were about the things you listed,maybe not even..Just look in my profile and check out all the BOXING threads I've started compared to your 2..Fuck outta here with that shit dude..You might as well be a newbie on here(from your posts,you sound like a newbie to boxing too)..Go teach an english class cause that's obviously one of your favorite things to talk about on here..

Thanks for the tip Jonny I didn't know that you have to start threads to be considered a worthwhile contributor, but I'll keep it mind.

The ole 'you can't talk cause your a newbie' argument, ahhhh that's when you know someone's scraping the barrel.

It's true I tend to post on the fights that I am more passionate about but in the last few days I've posted on the Nazeem Richardson thread, the Kirkland thread, the Hatton-Pac thread, the Shane-Marg thread.

Not too bad I'd say.

I'll take quality over quantity any day. It sure beats some guy droning on and on and on about the same things time and again.

And what's with all that fucking swearing? Sounds like that fake Irish temper of yours is getting out of hand.

Let's face it Jonny you're not fit to carry Kevin McBride's jockstrap.

Now run away and go and masterbate to Evander fight tapes.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 24 2009, 11:35 PM) [snapback]421816[/snapback]
Thanks for the tip Jonny I didn't know that you have to start threads to be considered a worthwhile contributor, but I'll keep it mind.

The ole 'you can't talk cause your a newbie' argument, ahhhh that's when you know someone's scraping the barrel.

It's true I tend to post on the fights that I am more passionate about but in the last few days I've posted on the Nazeem Richardson thread, the Kirkland thread, the Hatton-Pac thread, the Shane-Marg thread.

Not too bad I'd say.

I'll take quality over quantity any day. It sure beats some guy droning on and on and on about the same things time and again.

And what's with all that fucking swearing? Sounds like that fake Irish temper of yours is getting out of hand.

Let's face it Jonny you're not fit to carry Kevin McBride's jockstrap.

Now run away and go and masterbate to Evander fight tapes.

I take quality over quantity too..

How would ya know I wouldn't be able to carry McBrides jockstrap when you've never seen me throw a punch?

I thought you were a big english guy but ya don't even know how to spell masturbate..Ya might need to go back to community college..haha..

How come ya haven't posted about the Mosley fight but you're so concerned about this shit??I'm tellin ya man,weak ass posts..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Jan 24 2009, 11:17 PM) [snapback]421866[/snapback]
I take quality over quantity too..

How would ya know I wouldn't be able to carry McBrides jockstrap when you've never seen me throw a punch?

I thought you were a big english guy but ya don't even know how to spell masturbate..Ya might need to go back to community college..haha..

How come ya haven't posted about the Mosley fight but you're so concerned about this shit??I'm tellin ya man,weak ass posts..

Because Jonny although NZ is a very beautiful country it's TV programmers need a bullet in the head because it wasn't on PPV. I will now have to spend the next hour or so waiting for it to land on Youtube and trust me I will comment as it's definately the result I was hoping for.

You're right I did misspell maturbate, I don't spell it very often, you on the other hand obviously know how to spell it backwards.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 25 2009, 12:25 AM) [snapback]421884[/snapback]
Because Jonny although NZ is a very beautiful country it's TV programmers need a bullet in the head because it wasn't on PPV. I will now have to spend the next hour or so waiting for it to land on Youtube and trust me I will comment as it's definately the result I was hoping for.

You're right I did misspell maturbate, I don't spell it very often, you on the other hand obviously know how to spell it backwards.

Well then I look forward to see what you thought about the fight..It was a great fight..It's the result I was hoping for too..I even said I thought Mosley would drop him sometime in the fight in the 5th round..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Jan 24 2009, 11:37 PM) [snapback]421910[/snapback]
Well then I look forward to see what you thought about the fight..It was a great fight..It's the result I was hoping for too..I even said I thought Mosley would drop him sometime in the fight in the 5th round..

Trust me Jonny I'm gonna have to put an end to our smack talking session as I sit here patiently hitting the refresh button as I wait for the fight to get uploaded and watch it before it gets taken down.

I'm sure as a fellow boxing nut you feel my pain and will show me a little compassion. LOL.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.