Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Banned from another site for "trolling"
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
STEVENSKI
I just got banned for posting the following about Obama closing Guantanamo & what will the do with the prisoners. I was a member of this site for over 5 years but the right wing Neo zealots finally stopped me from calling them on their ultra conservative "christian" views

They tried to send some of them to Australia. Why don't Amerikkka keep them we don't want your offal tainting our country. It is bad enough Bush & his lackey Howard dragged us into this shameful "war on terror".
I received this message

You have been banned for the following reason:
Looks like someone forgot to permaban you the last time you poked your head in to troll, flame, and post generally worthless opinions. Don't let the forum door hit you in the 'down under' on the way out.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Jan 24 2009, 02:02 AM) [snapback]421673[/snapback]
I just got banned for posting the following about Obama closing Guantanamo & what will the do with the prisoners. I was a member of this site for over 5 years but the right wing Neo zealots finally stopped me from calling them on their ultra conservative "christian" views

I received this message

Nice!!It fits you well..Keep up the good work..
Snoop
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Jan 24 2009, 07:02 AM) [snapback]421673[/snapback]

I received this message

This is fucking shameful that they banned you for that.
STEVENSKI
I got shafted but I knew it was coming. If they weren't so ban happy & believe me it is amazing I lasted 5 years I would suggest a troll invasion & nesting exercise but they ban people for anything that does not fit the narrow PC band they operate in.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Jan 24 2009, 09:05 PM) [snapback]421763[/snapback]
I got shafted but I knew it was coming. If they weren't so ban happy & believe me it is amazing I lasted 5 years I would suggest a troll invasion & nesting exercise but they ban people for anything that does not fit the narrow PC band they operate in.

Well done Venski
D-MARV
LOL... laugh.gif
KookedKrack
whats the site i wanna mess wit em lol
STEVENSKI
TXB OTL

There it is but if you go on there & go in hard you will be hit with the ban hammer quickly. Neo conservative facists love that place.
D-MARV
What was the name of the thread you got Banned in?
D-MARV
Nevermind found it...

LOL... what's with the apple pie?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Jan 27 2009, 02:19 AM) [snapback]422451[/snapback]
Nevermind found it...

LOL... what's with the apple pie?

That was for the last time I got banned when my avatar was a burning American flag. If I was to rejoin I had to have a unoffensive image so I chose a apple pie with the caption under it of "non offensive wholesome avatar" so the neo facists would get just as agitated.

Snoop
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Jan 28 2009, 01:12 AM) [snapback]422579[/snapback]
That was for the last time I got banned when my avatar was a burning American flag. If I was to rejoin I had to have a unoffensive image so I chose a apple pie with the caption under it of "non offensive wholesome avatar" so the neo facists would get just as agitated.

LOL. It's like that pie they had in "Thank You for Smoking". An apple pie covered with a piece of American cheese.
STEVENSKI
I love that movie.
dj necrogenic
I thought you were going to say you got banned from BPL, I dont know why, I just did
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.