Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dela Hoya vs Mosley on December!!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
torvix2000
Titled "The Comeback".
buford54
Ah hell...you're probably right.
I can't believe Tony lost tonight.
The worst part is...now everyone will forget that Cotto beat Shane. It will be, "Shane beat the guy who beat the guy who beat him...Bring on Mayweather."
torvix2000
Dela Hoya's known for losing most of the fights that matter? Trinidad, Mosley, Hopkins, etc..?

Mosley's got DLH and Margarito.

They are on equal footings.

Mosley's promoted by Golden Boy. And a lot of casual boxing fans still mesmerized with DLH's good looks. Hahaha! They'll arrange something before DLH really "retires".
Box in Hand
QUOTE(buford54 @ Jan 24 2009, 10:18 PM) [snapback]421869[/snapback]
Ah hell...you're probably right.
I can't believe Tony lost tonight.
The worst part is...now everyone will forget that Cotto beat Shane. It will be, "Shane beat the guy who beat the guy who beat him...Bring on Mayweather."

I actually wan't that impressed with Shane tonight. He fought a one dimesional fighter and beat his ass. Shane looked like his legs are dissapearing. No way he beats Mayweather.
torvix2000
Or if GBP still wants to trade with TR, then we might be seeing Pac vs Mosley, instead of Pac-Mayweather.
D-MARV
Mosley- Mayweather is THE fight to make.

I actually got a chance to talk to Mosley on the phone last week and he said tht he would love to put some money in Mayweather's pocket
torvix2000
What's funny though is:

With Mosley's win, Mayweather can forget about demanding the lion's share. Nice!!! Let him live a while with his bankruptcy.
D-MARV
I hope they make Mosley-Maweather!
torvix2000
Shucks!!! We have Mosley-Mayweather, Mosley-Cotto, Mosley-DLH!

Mosley's the man right now!
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(torvix2000 @ Jan 25 2009, 01:15 AM) [snapback]421952[/snapback]
Shucks!!! We have Mosley-Mayweather, Mosley-Cotto, Mosley-DLH!

Mosley's the man right now!

Sh*t given tha way DLH looked agianst Pac Mosley would stop him within 5.
torvix2000
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Jan 25 2009, 05:18 AM) [snapback]421953[/snapback]
Sh*t given tha way DLH looked agianst Pac Mosley would stop him within 5.

Yup! That's a good retirement pay!!! Instead of versus Chavez Jr.? Don't you think so? Plus he can just tell Mosley no to knock him out cold.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(torvix2000 @ Jan 25 2009, 01:21 AM) [snapback]421956[/snapback]
Yup! That's a good retirement pay!!! Instead of versus Chavez Jr.? Don't you think so? Plus he can just tell Mosley no to knock him out cold.

The funny thing is Mosley is such a nice guy he probably would carry DLH till the end.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Jan 25 2009, 01:00 AM) [snapback]421934[/snapback]
Mosley- Mayweather is THE fight to make.
I actually got a chance to talk to Mosley on the phone last week and he said tht he would love to put some money in Mayweather's pocket

True..Or if DLH wants revenge on Pac-man,he can get Shane to fight him..

DLH/Mosley 3 would be a bad fight especially since DLH should never fight again..
torvix2000
QUOTE(Fitz @ Jan 25 2009, 06:46 AM) [snapback]421991[/snapback]
Stupid fight.

LOL! I thought you said that DLH-PAC was a stupid fight. Well, it turned out you're right. Arf!
torvix2000
QUOTE(Fitz @ Jan 25 2009, 06:54 AM) [snapback]421994[/snapback]
The way DLH looked in his last fight, yep. It's going to be a great fight, isn't it?

Who knows?
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Jan 25 2009, 02:54 AM) [snapback]421994[/snapback]
The way DLH looked in his last fight, yep. It's going to be a great fight, isn't it?

I'm with you Fitz..Why do I want to see this "Mega fight" happen when it wouldn't be a mega fight but would be called one by HBO..This fight would suck and we'd be coughing up our money to watch Mosley whoop DLH..DLH would make a lot of money in this horrible fight too..He wouldn't deserve the money based on how he has looked lately but his name would give him the money..He and Mosley are such good friends that Mosley would allow it to be a 50-50 split too I bet..Mosley would KO DLH since Mosley doesn't give a shit if you're his friend or not,he'll beat your ass in the ring..

Damarv,how did you talk to Mosley??I missed that..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Jan 25 2009, 03:47 AM) [snapback]422018[/snapback]
It's not even the fact that DLH looked bad, I don't like the idea of them fighting when DLH is Mosley's boss, surely there is some conflict there. Add to the fact that DLH looked like utter garbage.
The only thing you could possibly count on, is the fight to happen at 154 and DLH to improve by about 75% on his last performance. But like RJJ, I think the damage may already be done by weight dropping and even fighting at a more comfortable weight, it may be too late. Mosley is 2-0 up, even though I thought DLH got the raw end in the second fight, he is 2-0 up, what's this fight going to prove? DLH is nothing but a name that Mosley has 2 wins over, he isn't significant in boxing. Mosley beat a significant fighter, he is far better off trying to land a fight with Mayweather or rematch with Cotto, hell even though Forrest has 2 wins over Mosley, I may even prefer to see Mosley move back up to 154 and try get that win over Forrest, but there are much better and significant fights for Mosley to take.
I just don't like the idea of him fighting his boss and also because of how DLH looked in his last fight.

I also think DLH should of/could of won their second fight..I think DLH would be cool about it if they fought but would be asking for 50-50..DLH/Mosley should of had a 3rd fight after the second even though Mosley was 2 up..I would rather see Mosley stay at 147 since he is a lot better of a fighter at 147 than 154..I've always liked him at all his weights he has fought at but 154 is my least favorite..Something changes about him at 154 I think..I'd like to have him stay at 147 and fight Cotto or Clottey if he can't get Mayweather or Pac-man..I do like the idea of him getting a win over Forrest since Forrest has always had Mosley's number and will always be known as the guy who beat Mosley 2 times..It's funny how Mosley has beaten guys who have beat the guys who beat him..He did this in back to back fights too..hahahaha..Mayorga who beat Forrest and now Margarito who beat Cotto..

I was surprised Margarito wants the Cotto rematch next..We have to see how Cotto does first though before we make predictions on that one..I'd like to see Cotto beat Margarito for sure..I always was anti-Cotto but the last 2 years he has grown on me and I really respect him..When he boxes,he looks real good especially after he got full confidence in his jab..
torvix2000
That's why I said that you people should accept it. Nobody wants to see this fight. But it may happen. Not might happen. But may happen.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Jan 25 2009, 04:02 AM) [snapback]422025[/snapback]
Are you supposed to portray yourself in this way on purpose?

hahahaha
KookedKrack
im not accepting shit and neither should anyone else with a brain stupid fight to make at this point if mosley beat a prime oscar he murders this version of oscar
The CEO
Give me Mosley-BERTO....
torvix2000
QUOTE(Fitz @ Jan 25 2009, 08:02 AM) [snapback]422025[/snapback]

I'm enjoying this. Arf!

Snoop
QUOTE(Fitz @ Jan 25 2009, 09:02 AM) [snapback]422025[/snapback]

LOL.

Also, titling the thread "Dela Hoya vs Mosley on December!!! Accept It!! sounds a little more sure than a may/might happen.
torvix2000
QUOTE(snoopnick @ Jan 25 2009, 11:26 AM) [snapback]422077[/snapback]
LOL.

Also, titling the thread "Dela Hoya vs Mosley on December!!! Accept It!! sounds a little more sure than a may/might happen.

Yup! More sure than may/might. Hehehe!
Boxingjunkie
Who cares. Mosley vs. Anyone is a great fight right now after what he did to Tony last night. Mosley vs. Berto or Clottey is OK but lets hope its Mayweather or Pacquiao. A third fight with Oscar is not what Shane needs at this point. Lets hope Shane and Jin can work things out and get back together. It's never good to split a great family up.
streetlion1
I think if DLH fights anyone it'll be someone who he can beat easliy so he can retire on a high note.

I wanna see Mosley-Cotto 2....or I would like to see Shane chop up and expose Paul "the hype job" Williams
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.