Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone that hasn't seen the fight yet?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
caneman
Seems to be a pretty good copy of it! I loved this performance! Class stuff! http://blacksportsonline.com/index/2009/01...ymargarito.html
D-MARV
Good Look!

HBO took down all the clips on YouTube
King Eugene
I seen it but dont mind watching it again.
Lil-lightsout
My wife did not watch it with me live, so I made her watch the replay with me last night. She was so pissed at me Saturday night after the fight, because I came into the house SCREAMING like a kid, throwing combo's looking like a fool. I told her she missed the greatest performance ever, I was going crazy, as she reminded me our kids were sleeping, and told me to calm down. Amazing how some fights can really affect you in different ways.
King Eugene
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Jan 27 2009, 12:40 AM) [snapback]422470[/snapback]
My wife did not watch it with me live, so I made her watch the replay with me last night. She was so pissed at me Saturday night after the fight, because I came into the house SCREAMING like a kid, throwing combo's looking like a fool. I told her she missed the greatest performance ever, I was going crazy, as she reminded me our kids were sleeping, and told me to calm down. Amazing how some fights can really affect you in different ways.

LOL very funny. You was just caught up in the moment. I was acting the same way but I dont have a wife nor kids. LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.