Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ... The Return of "The American Psycho"
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Devo
dirol.gif ... The 2002-2004 Chicago Golden-Gloves Super-Heavyweight Champion returns to the Octagon Saturday after a year layoff due to elbow surgery ... it appears DW is giving him a soft spot for the return vs. Jon Jones . Jones has one appearance in the UFC last August where he went the distance w/ Andre Gusmao (Andre who ?) unsure.gif for a UD . Bonnar has wins over Eric "The Red" ... James Irvin ... The"Dean of Mean" ... Hoger & Nickels ... he dropped a MD to Sugar Rahshad ...& 2 UD's to Gump . This is definately a "must win" for the Psycho and @ -170 he will have our support . Co-Feature : Thiago Silva (+200) & The Dragon (-300) ...Thiago has TKO's over Irvin... Alexander... & Drwal ...submission in his last vs. Mendes . Lyoto's last wins were over a shopworn HB-Bad Boy (UD) & the perennial A-Dump gasser Soukadjou (subm.) Silva needs to take the Dragon down, if he follows him around the octagon looking for big shots, he will lose on points . Feature : Rush (-175) vs. Prodigy (+135) : BJ is now the Darchinyan of the UFC ... he is threatening to "literally" take GSP's life Saturday ... wacko.gif these are the words of a fighter w/ doubts ... up from 55 w/ a loss to Rush ...we believe George will dominate the match on points . The Carpenter vs. Nate Diaz .... we have not got a clue about this hot match-up ...you tell me ?? Guida better keep it standing or he will get tied in a knot .... We will parlay : Bonnar+Silva+GSP .... 7-1 on-line ...Good Luck to All dirol.gif Amendment : The above mentioned Andre Gusmao vs. Houston Alexander ... UFC #98
The CEO
So what's your personal win/loss percentage?...don't lie now...lol
Devo
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 29 2009, 10:13 AM) [snapback]422917[/snapback]
So what's your personal win/loss percentage?...don't lie now...lol
....We are eating crackers & drinking water off Rich Franklins loss ..... wink.gif
caneman
QUOTE(Devo @ Jan 29 2009, 09:17 AM) [snapback]422919[/snapback]
....We are eating crackers & drinking water off Rich Franklins loss ..... wink.gif

Have you ever thought about a career in politics bro? They don't answer questions either laugh.gif
The CEO
lol...after the first time he got destroyed by Silva, I pretty much forgot about Franklin...it's essentially all downhill after a scenario like that...

meaning a groomed, poster boy getting annhilated in that fashion....that was the definition of Ownage.

and then they fought AGAIN....lol
Devo
dirol.gif Ok sir .... I do not want to be accused of being a politician ... first & foremost, to all people who enjoy an occaisional flutter : Do not use money from your bank account, credit card or paycheck... sell something you don't need, use interest money or shovel snow for a few extra betting bucks . CEO : We brokeout last year when we went heavy on Gump over Rampage @ +250 ... we had Casamayor over Katsidis @ +350... Sugar & Rampage over Liddell @ approx.+300 ... Lesnar over Randy @+200 ... recently we parlayed Mir @ (+400) - Rampage @ (+120) - & Sugar @ (+110) ... Discipline is the key & you must know how to place your money, ... knowing who will win is only part of the equation ... if we don't like the opportunities the fite-card presents, then we keep our pesos in our pocket .... I do not keep win-loss records or keep score on the golf course but I would say we win 7 for 10 .... dirol.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(Devo @ Jan 29 2009, 09:58 AM) [snapback]422935[/snapback]
dirol.gif Ok sir .... I do not want to be accused of being a politician ... first & foremost, to all people who enjoy an occaisional flutter : Do not use money from your bank account, credit card or paycheck... sell something you don't need, use interest money or shovel snow for a few extra betting bucks . CEO : We brokeout last year when we went heavy on Gump over Rampage @ +250 ... we had Casamayor over Katsidis @ +350... Sugar & Rampage over Liddell @ approx.+300 ... Lesnar over Randy @+200 ... recently we parlayed Mir @ (+400) - Rampage @ (+120) - & Sugar @ (+110) ... Discipline is the key & you must know how to place your money, ... knowing who will win is only part of the equasion ... if we don't like the opportunities the fite-card presents, then we keep our pesos in our pocket .... I do not keep win-loss records or keep score on the golf course but I would say we win 7 for 10 .... dirol.gif

Ok...I'll bite....what's this "we" business?
Devo
dirol.gif WE : My Filipino wife, father-in-law, brother-in-law, (Pac has been paying some of our bills for a while)... two neighbors, my accountant & our pc tech go out to dinner & discuss the upcoming event... we vote & pool our pesos... then we pray, get drunk ... & hope for positive results dirol.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(Devo @ Jan 29 2009, 10:34 AM) [snapback]422942[/snapback]
dirol.gif WE : My Filipino wife, father-in-law, brother-in-law, (Pac has been paying some of our bills for a while)... two neighbors, my accountant & our pc tech go out to dinner & discuss the upcoming event... we vote & pool our pesos... then we pray, get drunk ... & hope for positive results dirol.gif

lol...ok....nice....go all in on Pac vs. Hatton...that's a lock.

I personally stay far, far away from betting on MMA...I saw too many crazy results last year....
Brad
I try to stay away from betting on boxing but it always draws me back. Damn Samuel Peter was the underdog at my betting agency and I lost big on that fat slob, his weight was unexpected. Then I also lost big on Holyfield getting robbed againt Valuev. Between the corruption and subpar performances it can be very hard to pick a winner sometimes. But its the big wins i've had such as Timothy Bradley over Junior Witter, Mayweather KO Hatton in round 10 and Mosley over Margarito that remind me that its not all bad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.