Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anybody going to campbell-funeka?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
MSL
is anybody else going to campbell-funeka? i just got home from the bank atlantic center. i got great seats and they were only $37.50 each thanks to don king's buy 1 get 1 free deal. i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited. nate campbell is my favorite fighter and ricardo mayorga is my 2nd favorite fighter, so this is a dream card for me. the only other time i've been able to catch boxing in person was when don king ran a show down here a couple of years ago with james toney and sam peter. james toney is only my 8th favorite fighter, so this is much more exciting.
David Shirt
i'm going. nate campbell is my favorite fighter, and i'm a big fan of kermit cintron. as far as i'm concerned, he's undefeated.
Mean Mister Mustard
Should be a great night of boxing, Campbell usually delivers, when he wins he beats people up and if he loses the excuses are just as fun. Mayorga always brings it and the Cintron fight should be a good one too, expect him to get outboxed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.