Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video: Darchinyan sparring for Arce
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
AussieLad
http://sports.sho.com/browse/video-portal.html?id=9466460001

He's taking Arce very seriously
Box in Hand
Wow, that was very disrespectful. He better win with that mess.
AussieLad
QUOTE(Box in Hand @ Jan 30 2009, 10:52 PM) [snapback]423133[/snapback]
Wow, that was very disrespectful. He better win with that mess.

Arce and Darchinyan genuinely dont like each other, i expect both guys to throw down come fight night
Snoop
LOL. That was pretty good. Now I'm really hyped for the fight.
alaganza
And he's upset because Arce is disrespectful and talks too much?

Spyder
I can't wait to hear what biggeorge has to say about this...

laugh.gif
kidbazooka1
That sh*t was funnny though.
D-MARV
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

I officially became a Darchinyan fan.
BigG
LOL! That was funny...cant wait for the fight.
The CEO
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Jan 30 2009, 09:56 PM) [snapback]423176[/snapback]
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

I officially became a Darchinyan fan.

Good for you...Darch Man is a BEEEEEAAAAAST.

Gotta like that guy I say....unless you're a Mijares fan....lol
Spyder
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 30 2009, 10:00 PM) [snapback]423179[/snapback]
LOL! That was funny...cant wait for the fight.

George...no crab comments? You getting soft on Darch? laugh.gif
D-MARV
Other than the fact that Vic looks like some Simpson character... he's alright with me. I hope he works his way back to the top.
STEVENSKI
Arce is gonna get a beatdown like he deserves. I like Vic he gives 100% & delivers on his promises. He says he is sending his opponent to the hospital & he does just that. What is there not to like about him.
JonnyBlaze
I'm pumped as hell for this fight..Darchinyan by KO is my prediction..I've been a fan of his for a long time now..He is improving a lot,especially his technique and defense(his past weaknesses)..He was looking good in camp..That chick he was sparring is a beast!!hahaha..She's got skills..He punked Arce bad!!!hahahaha..Tomorrow night will be real good stuff..
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Yea that video was pretty funny, I just watched it this morning. There is some bad blood between these two, and I feel it will make for a great fight.
JonnyBlaze
I just got to see a dude spar a chick at my gym today and it was brutal..The dude put a serious beating on this chick and was punching her as hard as he could till she had to stop cause he hit her with a wicked body shot..It kinda pissed me off and made me wanna spar the dude but he was way too small to spar with me..He was hitting her in the back of the head too..
Spyder
I never had hate for Arce...but Vic's trashtalk makes me hope that he wins. lol
Mean Mister Mustard
Darchynian is like Mayorga but with better speed and technique. The downside is he doesn't have Mayorga's chin and Arce can crack. I ecpect to see Darchynian use his legs and activity to outbox Arce.
Snoop
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Feb 1 2009, 06:13 AM) [snapback]423368[/snapback]
Darchynian is like Mayorga but with better speed and technique. The downside is he doesn't have Mayorga's chin and Arce can crack. I ecpect to see Darchynian use his legs and activity to outbox Arce.

I dunno about that. Darchinynian was never had a boxer style, more like a stalker and "punch-the-shit-out-of-you-with-my-left-hand" style. Plus I think he genuinely dislikes Arce. When emotions are involved, fighters never fight smart. Should be entertaining for us though.
Brad
QUOTE(JaRaNDa @ Feb 1 2009, 06:41 PM) [snapback]423379[/snapback]
..his trash talking is getting a lil out of hand since Mijares...

Darchinyan always talks a whole lot of trash whenever he's given the chance, its only that since Mijares people are starting to listen it. I'm picking Vic to win by whatever means he says he's going to do it, if he says decision then i'll put money on a decision, if he says ko then i'll bet money on a ko and if he goes as far as picking a round, i'm picking that too and, well thats money in the bank!!!
STEVENSKI
He has done his entire career. This is nothing new.
Brad
QUOTE(JaRaNDa @ Feb 3 2009, 01:23 PM) [snapback]423526[/snapback]
i'll probebly have to get my hands on some more of his previous stuff then!
I like the fact he did what he said he would do since Mijares..i'm just getting a little bit tired hearing it over and over again from Vic himself since then! it was good..but is kinda spoiling it for me now lol!

your right about Vic spoiling fights, he is always saying what is going to happen before you watch the fight, sometimes I feel like just saying f**k it then, I know whats going to happen now so theres no point watching. LOL
BigG
QUOTE(Spyder @ Jan 31 2009, 03:19 AM) [snapback]423185[/snapback]
George...no crab comments? You getting soft on Darch? laugh.gif

LOL. I don't like Darch but I've got a ton of respect for him since his loss to Donaire. For one, he got robbed against Gorres in the Philippines in a fight where I picked Z to win. He also dominated Cristian Mijares, a fight where I picked Cristian to win. So yeah, I may hate Vic but admit he is the "truth".
STEVENSKI
Yeah he is the truth not the Troof!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.