Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Archie Moore vs. Roy Jones Jr.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Classic Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
BigG
Agreed Johnny. Prime Ali beats Lewis by UD.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Brad @ Feb 5 2009, 11:09 PM) [snapback]424065[/snapback]
i'm saying that Listons age was unknown, I think Liston was over 40. Exact age unknown,

Again you are telling me that Liston is over 40 but then you say that Liston's age is unknown. Which one is it? LOL

yeah I have no clue about the exact age
Then why the fuck are you using this info to degrade Muhammad Ali?

No one knows Listons exact age....apparantly no one but you, I guess we are all the idiots and your the smart one hey?

Nope, you're the only idiot becuase you're using unproven information in you're arguments.

If I know that i'm reading something credible I don't focus too much on the authors names

WTF? Then how the fuck do you know it's credible if you dont know the source? LMAO
Spyder
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 6 2009, 01:42 AM) [snapback]424082[/snapback]
Agreed Johnny. Prime Ali beats Lewis by UD.

Prime Ali beats Lewis by embarrassment...then by brutal KO!
PrfPmp
I dont post too often on this board but I have to comment on this.
Brad, you are a fuckin idiot.

On a side note Ali by stoppage...Ali has the footwork and speed to land flush on Lewis' less than iron chin, and I think at one point he'll hurt him, and finish him
STEVENSKI
Brad is correct in quite a few things he says about Clay. He lets his hate get the better of him though like I do with Roy which can cloud your judgment.

Ali was a great heavyweight & is arguably the best ever. I don't think he is but I will not argue with anyone who claims he is becaus ehe is certainly in that top tier of heavyweights.

Ali was also a piece of shit human with the dangerous & damaging behaviours he engaged in with no remorse. Yes he did some good things & I do not dispute that but his overt racism & hate filled rants overshadow that IMO.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Feb 6 2009, 09:03 PM) [snapback]424203[/snapback]
He lets his hate get the better of him though like I do with Roy which can cloud your judgment.

WOW!!! The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Hopefully you keep progressing and eventually you will realize Roy's greatness.
King Eugene
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Feb 6 2009, 09:21 PM) [snapback]424211[/snapback]
WOW!!! The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Hopefully you keep progressing and eventually you will realize Roy's greatness.

He already realizes it, just doesn't have the heart to admit it.

Prime example of how he realizes it...he bet on Jones to beat Johnson after Roy was knocked out by Tarver. He always knew Roy was great. For all I know he probably made a ton of money on Roy. Especially from the Ruiz fight.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(3King3 @ Feb 7 2009, 02:27 AM) [snapback]424214[/snapback]
He already realizes it, just doesn't have the heart to admit it.

Prime example of how he realizes it...he bet on Jones to beat Johnson after Roy was knocked out by Tarver. He always knew Roy was great. For all I know he probably made a ton of money on Roy. Especially from the Ruiz fight.

No I thought that it was another typical Roy setup fight. The only time I made any $$ on Roy was when he fought Kelly because he was Australian there was a certain amount of money being bet on him & I too advantage of those odds. I lost the boat on Ruiz as I backed him heavily.
BigG
The aussies here put money on their boy Glen Kelly to beat Roy Jones! STEVESNKI, I'm sure thats the fight that turned you into a hater when RJ destroyed "Kunga".
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 7 2009, 02:42 AM) [snapback]424218[/snapback]
The aussies here put money on their boy Glen Kelly to beat Roy Jones! STEVESNKI, I'm sure thats the fight that turned you into a hater when RJ destroyed "Kunga".

No I bet on Roy to put a whoopin on Kunga by KO or stoppage.
King Eugene
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Feb 6 2009, 10:11 PM) [snapback]424223[/snapback]
No I bet on Roy to put a whoopin on Kunga by KO or stoppage.

Where did the name Kunga come from?

Do you remember the Odds of the Jones-Ruiz fight? How did you feel when he landed that uppercut in the fourth to make Ruiz bleed? Is that the point when you knew you lost money?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(3King3 @ Feb 7 2009, 03:32 AM) [snapback]424229[/snapback]
Where did the name Kunga come from?

Do you remember the Odds of the Jones-Ruiz fight? How did you feel when he landed that uppercut in the fourth to make Ruiz bleed? Is that the point when you knew you lost money?

I don't know it is a Abo name & probably means "he who collects garbage"

I forget the odds but I thought Jawny had a chance in that fight & he would have if Roy was not slipping Shady Nady some cawk before the fight.
King Eugene
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Feb 7 2009, 12:18 AM) [snapback]424254[/snapback]
I don't know it is a Abo name & probably means "he who collects garbage"

I forget the odds but I thought Jawny had a chance in that fight & he would have if Roy was not slipping Shady Nady some cawk before the fight.

LMAO man your a classic, I mean straight Poster Legend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.