Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ... "UFC #94 Controversy" ...GSP vs. Penn
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Devo
cool.gif Apparently GSP's corner-man was rubbing vaseline on Rushs' shoulders, chest & back (illegal) after glazing his face (legal) ... the corner-man could be in serious trouble w/ the commission... George is safe . No word from BJ but his people say he is considering retirement . I doubt if he wants to be remembered for that last fight so lets pray for Kenflo vs. Prodigy this summer . Josh Neer was arrested New Years Eve for DWI & eluding (he put the pedal to the metal) ... his match w/ Danzig is still a go Saturday night @ the Sun Dome . Three of the next four UFC events are freebies on Spike & I appreciate it ... especially after Bonnar & Silva failing to show up last weekend ! .... #$%^&*#%$ !!! cool.gif
Devo
cool.gif ....Apparently shit is hitting the fan w/ this controversy "CHECK THE KEITH KIZER STORY ON THE FIGHTHYPE BULLETIN BOARD ABOVE" .... BJ is bitchin' ... for the record> nothing would have changed the outcome ... if BJ wants to mouth-off ... "LETS GIVE THE LITTLE DOUGH-BOY #3" ... Rush would crucify the squirt ! Don't sing it Penn ...BRING IT !!! cool.gif ... I guess the vaseline is the reason he looked gassed after round #1 ... he was scared ... he knew he was gonna get his baggy-ass whooped & he had an adrenaline-dump ... poor mental-preparation led to his non-competitive performance . I would like to see Faber vs. Penn in the fall .... The "California Kid" will finish the job GSP started .... dirol.gif
AussieLad
The writing was on the wall after the first round, and i agree penn looked gassed and scared. No vaseline in the first round...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.