Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ..TiVo : SPOILER : Friday Night Wrapper :
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Devo
cool.gif ... I'll make this short, sweet & sour . How "Ring Magazine" can have Chris "Hard-Hittin" Henry ranked 10th, is far beyond my ability to comprehend, decent jab but he's a clubber & he fails to give himself enough room to use his power, didn't fight well on the inside which should have been his strength ... Mack has no power & flails wildly, gassed again like in the Andrade loss .. MD-Mack off the early start . Southpaw Guererro (-1000) was knocked down early by Rosado who hadn't fought since last June, Naaz in his corner, tough Philly kid, worn down by the energetic Fernando who goes 13-0 . Medina vs. Allottey was a 3 rd joke . Ward vs Sugar Poo (Conscience, ring-in on this one please) 12rd. UD for Ward & he dominated 100% ... medium power.. switches up alot ... but in my opinion you just can't go the distance w/ fighters like Buchanan, I believe he is being coddled too much, the 2004 Gold Medalist needs to be put in w/ some top-quality bangers & boxers . If you want to separate yourself from the top-contenders, you need to demolish the Sugar-Poo's of the world early . People are gonna say "He got good work last night" ... but he's been getting good work for 5 yrs now ... time to step it up, even if its a loss ! ........... Conscience ? cool.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
I didn't want to admit it before but the reason why Ward is not fighting any bangers is because he has a weak chin.
Devo
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Feb 7 2009, 11:22 AM) [snapback]424281[/snapback]
I didn't want to admit it before but the reason why Ward is not fighting any bangers is because he has a weak chin.

cool.gif Ahhh .... I have never heard that .... super-coddled ... so S.O.G. means "Son of Glass" ... nice heads up MMM - thanx cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.