Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chagaev vs. Drumond:WBA Heavyweight Belt
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
I think the number of people who may have bought this PPV can be counted on the fingers of a snake. But here's a thread where anyone can post inside if they hear the results or see the fight. Barring a shocking result, it's almost good they keep these matches in Europe because of late, they have been glorified sparring sessions. I don't even know anything about Drumond.

Jack
Snoop
Main event spoilers by 2:30PM CST and still nobody has posted? Wow. This is a fight nobody really gives a shit about huh? laugh.gif
Blayde
Chagaev looked like shit, though ... Got stopped by a cut after 6 with Chagaev winning about 4-2 rounds and retaining his title. But it looked like Drumond was able to impress him with his shots and I would have been interested in the second half of the fight. For sure Drumond would have been able to go a higher pace.

I always get the impression Chagaev could be much better if he were in better shape. It looks like he has to be very careful about his workrate...
BGv2.0
Is this the same Mr. Drumond that was nice enough to take in two black wayward...yet lovable brothers in Different Strokes?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.