Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Top 100 ATG - My Personal List
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
asero
This is my personal list of top 100 All Time Great Boxers.
personally i use this criteria:

80% accomplishment and historical significance - this
invloves fights with the fellow all-time greats, titles
held, punching power and boxing skills displayed, dominance and
longetivity.

20% timeliness and contribution to the growth of the sport- this also includes mainstream popularity.
Tyson is great but his legacy suffers because it can not
stand the test of time. Monzon's longetivity is matched
by hopkins thus monzon's rankings would go
down. henry armstrong legacy of jumping in weight in a year
is unmatched of more than 50 years...thats so long and he
deserves to be in the top 2 ATG.

This is my personal list of top 100 All Time Great Boxers.

1. Sugar Ray Robinson
2. Henry Armstrong
3. Muhammad Ali
4. Sam Langford
5. Harry Greb
6. Joe Louis
7. Ezzard Charles
8. Willie Pep
9. Roberto Duran
10. Archie Moore

11. Benny Leonard
12. Ray Leonard
13. Pernell Whitaker
14. Bob Fitzsimmons
15. Joe Gans
16. Carlos Monzon
17. Barney Ross
18. Jack Johnson
19. Marvin Hagler
20. Jimmy Wilde

21. Mickey Walker
22. Sandy Saddler
23. Manny Pacquiao
24. Julio Cesar Chavez
25. Alexis Arguello
26. Rocky Marciano
27. Gene Tunney
28. Roy Jones Jr
29. Lennox Lewis
30. Evander Holyfield

31. Bernard Hopkins
32. Barbados Joe Walcott
33. Eder Jofre
34. Tony Canzoneri
35. Emile Griffith
36. Jack Dempsey
37. Charley Burley
38. Kid Gavilan
39. Salvador Sanchez
40. Ike Williams

41. Larry Holmes
42. Floyd Mayweather Jr
43. Thomas Hearns
44. Jimmy McLarnin
45. Stanley Ketchel
46. Tommy Loughran
47. Michael Spinks
48. Ruben Olivares
49. Jose Napoles
50. Fighting Harada

51. Wilfredo Gomez
52. Carlos Ortiz
53. Dick Tiger
54. Panama Al Brown
55. Tiger Flowers
56. Kid Chocolate
57. Bob Foster
58. Billy Conn
59. George Foreman
60. Joe Frazier

61. Aaron Pryor
62. Jake LaMotta
63. Abe Attel
64. Carmen Basilio
65. Manuel Ortiz
66. Terry McGovern
67. Tommy Ryan
68. Ricardo Lopez
69. Jim Jeffries
70. Jack Britton

71. Ted Kid Lewis
72. Carlos Zarate
73. Wilfred Benitez
74. Oscar De La Hoya
75. Felix Trinidad
76. Shane Mosley
77. Luis Manuel Rodriguez
78. Pancho Villa
79. Azumah Nelson
80. Erik Morales

81. Juan Manuel Marquez
82. Mike Tyson
83. Pascual Perez
84. Marco Antonio Barrera
85. Joe Brown
86. Joe Calzaghe
87. Harry Wills
88. Miguel Canto
89. Marcel Cerdan
90. Flash Elorde

91. Holman Williams
92. John Dundee
93. Mike McCallum
94. Antonio Cervantes
95. Nicolino Locche
96. George Dixon
97. Sonny Liston
98. Packey McFarland
99. Khaosai Galaxy
100. Benny Lynch

101. Freddie Welsh
102. Jimmy Bivins
103. Harold Johnson
104. Bob Montgomery
105. Vicente Saldivar
106. Beau Jack
107. Maxie Rosenbloom
108. Gene Fullmer
109. Eusebio Pedroza
110. Lloyd Marshall

111. Lou Ambers
112. Battling Nelson
113. James Toney
114. Jim Driscoll
115. Jeff Fenech
116. Johnny Kilbane
117. Pete Herman
118. Kosta Tszyu
119. Freddie Miller
120. Nino Benvenuti

121. Georges Carpentier
122. Ken Buchanan
123. Duilio Loi
124. Winky Wright
125. Tommy Gibbons
126. Philidelphia Jack O'Brien
127. Jack Kid Berg
128. Non Pareil Jack Dempsey
129. Jack Blackburn
130. Johnny Tapia
BigG
Pacquiao and Hopkins need to be higher...other than that nice list. I like how Cervantes and McCallum made the list...

There is no WAY Lewis is greater than Manny and Hopkins.
torvix2000
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 8 2009, 09:14 AM) [snapback]424370[/snapback]
There is no WAY Lewis is greater than Manny and Hopkins.

Let's allow these kinds of statistical deviations/variations.
D-MARV
If this is truly you're list then I give you mad props for putting it together. I would assume that it took you hours to figure it out.

I like that you have Ali in the top 5. Good Move!
torvix2000
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Feb 8 2009, 01:35 PM) [snapback]424380[/snapback]
If this is truly you're list then I give you mad props for putting it together. I would assume that it took you hours to figure it out.

We can put a lot of similar lists and we may just be able to force Mayweather out of retirement.
Mean Mister Mustard
Jones Jr over Hopkins?
King Eugene
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Feb 8 2009, 11:40 AM) [snapback]424390[/snapback]
Jones Jr over Hopkins?

I noticed that too but dont disagree.

I am suprised that Jones is the first modern day boxer listed though.
kidbazooka1
Gay La Hoya should be #100.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(3King3 @ Feb 8 2009, 12:24 PM) [snapback]424392[/snapback]
I noticed that too but dont disagree.

I am suprised that Jones is the first modern day boxer listed though.

What a surprise.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(asero @ Feb 8 2009, 03:10 AM) [snapback]424369[/snapback]
25. Rocky Marciano

No, considering some of the guys you have rated below him....
D-MARV
Good Call, Marciano is way too high. I didn't notice that.
xxxxxx
Where is Juan Manual Marquez?
BigG
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Feb 8 2009, 08:10 PM) [snapback]424405[/snapback]
Gay La Hoya should be #100.

I agree De La Fruitty should be rated below Mike McCallum!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Shit good list dude.

Initial thoughts for me are the follwoing:

Not sure I could rank Duran in my top 10 purely for the 'no mas' moment. That will always kinda taint his legacy SLIGHTLY for me.

No way are Lennox or Jones Jnr above Holyfield on my list.

I'd like to see Bob Foster rated higher and I'm not sure how De la Hoya makes your list while a guy like Toney (slob and all) doesn't crack the top 100. The guys that he took on in a short period of time completely overshadow any of Oscar's achievements IMHO.

Oh well it's all subjective I guess and you must be congratulated for the thought you've put into it, I'm sure you'll get a decent thread (and a few heated arguments!) out of this.

Thanks for your time and effort.

asero
QUOTE(xxxxxx @ Feb 9 2009, 05:40 AM) [snapback]424417[/snapback]
Where is Juan Manual Marquez?

he would put him in top 80-85 if he beats diaz and pac beats hatton
asero
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Feb 9 2009, 02:23 PM) [snapback]424491[/snapback]
Shit good list dude.

Initial thoughts for me are the follwoing:

Not sure I could rank Duran in my top 10 purely for the 'no mas' moment. That will always kinda taint his legacy SLIGHTLY for me.

No way are Lennox or Jones Jnr above Holyfield on my list.

I'd like to see Bob Foster rated higher and I'm not sure how De la Hoya makes your list while a guy like Toney (slob and all) doesn't crack the top 100. The guys that he took on in a short period of time completely overshadow any of Oscar's achievements IMHO.

Oh well it's all subjective I guess and you must be congratulated for the thought you've put into it, I'm sure you'll get a decent thread (and a few heated arguments!) out of this.

Thanks for your time and effort.

true the no mas moment hurts his legacy..that's why the gap between 8 and 9 is heaven and hell for me. but i cant put duran lower than benny leonard..
holyfield have an overrated HW career. Lennox and Jones are too dominant in their division and the way they beat their contenders are very destructive.
dela hoya is mainly there bec of my 20% criteria. he helps a lot in the growth of sport. based on resume alone, i have him 94-98...as for foster, his move to HW hurts his legacy. it downgraded him to the level of billy conn. spinks should be considerably higher than foster. Had it been p4p list, foster maybe top 40
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(asero @ Feb 9 2009, 02:42 AM) [snapback]424494[/snapback]
true the no mas moment hurts his legacy..that's why the gap between 8 and 9 is heaven and hell for me. but i cant put duran lower than benny leonard..
holyfield have an overrated HW career. Lennox and Jones are too dominant in their division and the way they beat their contenders are very destructive.
dela hoya is mainly there bec of my 20% criteria. he helps a lot in the growth of sport. based on resume alone, i have him 94-98...as for foster, his move to HW hurts his legacy. it downgraded him to the level of billy conn. spinks should be considerably higher than foster. Had it been p4p list, foster maybe top 40

I don't think stepping out of your natural weight class should be held against you.

I mean how long could Holyfield have stayed at CW destroying guys in a more impressive manner than Lewis did at HW? Forever is probably the answer.

But it's your list and as I said before the thought and time you've put into means I'm reluctant to debate it too much with you, overall it's a great list!

asero
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Feb 9 2009, 03:28 PM) [snapback]424498[/snapback]
I don't think stepping out of your natural weight class should be held against you.

I mean how long could Holyfield have stayed at CW destroying guys in a more impressive manner than Lewis did at HW? Forever is probably the answer.

But it's your list and as I said before the thought and time you've put into means I'm reluctant to debate it too much with you, overall it's a great list!

i do not take that against duran..his career in higher weights is the main reason why he is in the top 10. otherwise, he would just be in equal grounds with gans and benny leonard.
asero
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Feb 9 2009, 03:28 PM) [snapback]424498[/snapback]

i do not take that against duran..his career in higher weights is the main reason why he is in the top 10. otherwise, he would just be in equal grounds with gans and benny leonard.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Feb 9 2009, 04:28 AM) [snapback]424498[/snapback]

I know you guys will just say it's because Holy is one of my favorites but Holy in my opinion was/is the best cruiserweight ever..He would of destroyed everyone and anyone..

I also agree with you that stepping out of yor natural weight class shouldn't be held against you..Holy,Chris Byrd,Roy,Duran,Hearns,and so many other greats could of stayed at their natural weight but they wanted to show they are the best anywhere around their weight class..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(asero @ Feb 9 2009, 06:51 AM) [snapback]424503[/snapback]

Benny Leonard should be top 10 either way..He was the best and guys should of been coming to him,not him coming to them..It's more for the match up that guys move up..
D-MARV
Personally, I have no problem with Roy being ranked higher than Holyfield.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Feb 9 2009, 09:49 PM) [snapback]424524[/snapback]

I do(as you all know)..Holy in my opinion has done more for the sport..

There is a lot wrong with his list but I am not willing to spend hours to fix what I think needs to be fixed..I'm very surprised he was able to do top 100 but it comes down to more of a personal opinion(obviously)..
rusty_trombone
My list consists of 1 fighter. His name is the troof, and for a damn good reason
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Feb 10 2009, 01:47 AM) [snapback]424523[/snapback]
Benny Leonard should be top 10 either way..He was the best and guys should of been coming to him,not him coming to them..It's more for the match up that guys move up..

Leonard is arguably the greatest 135lb fighter in history. Only Duran compares when looking at length of reign & dominance over his competition. He was the original "money" man & it is alledged bet heavily against himself when fighting for the 147lb title. I tend to buy that as he put a whoopin on his man until he fell & then ran over & pulled a Maussa.

Another guy who gets nowhere near the credit he deserves is Micky Walker.
BigG
Another thing -

Sugar Ray Leoanrd deserves to be top 10 because he beat every great around his era with the exception of Aaron Pryor who called out Leonord several times.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 10 2009, 12:04 AM) [snapback]424529[/snapback]
Another thing -

Sugar Ray Leoanrd deserves to be top 10 because he beat every great around his era with the exception of Aaron Pryor who called out Leonord several times.

I got to disagree..SRL should be top 20 though..I can think of 10-15 guys to replace him in top 10..SRL may have been ducking Pryor..My trainer did some training with Duran and Pryor back then and he got some inside scoop that most of us will never hear about..Pryor said SRL wouldn't sign a contract to fight him..I don't take anything away from SRL because of that because he did everything the right way in boxing..He fought all the best guys besides Pryor in my opinion..Not fighting one guy is not a big deal to me if you have Hagler,Hearns,and Duran on your record(a long with many other greats)..

One of my favorite things my trainer has told me was something MM Hagler once told him about boxing.."Love it like a boy and do it like a man." That is such a dope quote!!I have lived by that quote even before I heard it..

Steve,Benny Leonard is definitely the top 2 best 135 lber ever..He and Pep are debatable..I am a big fan of both but I am more of a Pep fan..Leonard was amazing though,he was the total package..I favor both of these guys over Duran..Duran was a savage but these 2 were masters..
STEVENSKI
I don't know because Duran was a superb boxer at 135 really special IMO. That combined with his savagery could lick Leonard. All said & done if all the top guys in the 20's say he was the best they had ever seen then he may well be the best.
King Eugene
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Feb 9 2009, 08:49 PM) [snapback]424524[/snapback]

Me either, I wished they would have fought after or before the Ruiz fight so he could have whooped his ass. That would definitely shut up all the Roy could never beat Holyfield talk. But anyway I dont want to turn this thread into that.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(3King3 @ Feb 10 2009, 05:16 AM) [snapback]424538[/snapback]
Me either, I wished they would have fought after or before the Ruiz fight so he could have whooped his ass. That would definitely shut up all the Roy could never beat Holyfield talk. But anyway I dont want to turn this thread into that.

Then don't. Roy was a compulsive drug user & a cheat his whole career. See you got me started just by that one post.
King Eugene
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Feb 10 2009, 12:23 AM) [snapback]424541[/snapback]
Then don't. Roy was a compulsive drug user & a cheat his whole career. See you got me started just by that one post.

Steven I dont even take you serious when you talk about Roy. Everything you say is anchored by hate/secret love for Roy. We all know how you really feel. The negative comments you make is just a cover up thats all.

Boxer Lovers Anonymous
Stevenski: Hi, my name is Steven and I'm madly in love with The Great Roy Jones Jr.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Feb 10 2009, 01:13 AM) [snapback]424536[/snapback]
I don't know because Duran was a superb boxer at 135 really special IMO. That combined with his savagery could lick Leonard. All said & done if all the top guys in the 20's say he was the best they had ever seen then he may well be the best.

You are completely right about Duran being a great boxer at 135..He used a lot of smarts at that weight..Height wasn't as big of a factor for him then so he didn't need to be as savage as he became later(he always was a beast though)..
kidbazooka1
Duran was a very special fighter and I've seen ATG list that have him within the top 5.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(3King3 @ Feb 10 2009, 01:16 AM) [snapback]424538[/snapback]

Roy vs. Holy at cruiserweight is what would of been best for both of them..Holy had to much power for Roy at heavyweight..Ruiz is not anywhere near as close to as smart or as gifted as Holy is in all aspects of boxing..

If it were at heavy,Roy would be put to sleep..Smaller guys or guys his size against a prime Holy is just real bad for the other guy..A healthy Holy never lost to a smaller guy or guy his size and he actually KO'd all of em..

Why did ya have to do this 3King3??Ya got me goin AGAIN on this same topic..
BigG
Don't have anywhere near the depth of watching fights to create a top 100, but Sugar Leonard was awesome, one of the best fighters for me. I just watched SRL-Duran II last week, Leonard looked great and made an absolute fool of Duran, enjoyed that fight.

You should watch also watch the first fight. Duran beat the shit out of him....the excuse as to why Duran lost the rematch was that he ballooned up after the first fight partying and was weak and drained by fight time. Fitz, SRL was indeed awesome he was like the 80's and much GREATER version of your boy Golden Fairy.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 10 2009, 03:49 AM) [snapback]424549[/snapback]
You should watch also watch the first fight. Duran beat the shit out of him....the excuse as to why Duran lost the rematch was that he ballooned up after the first fight partying and was weak and drained by fight time. Fitz, SRL was indeed awesome he was like the 80's and much GREATER version of your boy Golden Fairy.

If he was weak and drained because of losing weight after partying,it's all his fault..SRL whooped his ass and he can't say shit about it if that's the case..You all have heard me say booze and boxing don't mix,well here is another example of it..Say all ya want about it,but it does take something outta ya..
King Eugene
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Feb 10 2009, 01:53 AM) [snapback]424546[/snapback]
Roy vs. Holy at cruiserweight is what would of been best for both of them..Holy had to much power for Roy at heavyweight..Ruiz is not anywhere near as close to as smart or as gifted as Holy is in all aspects of boxing..

If it were at heavy,Roy would be put to sleep..Smaller guys or guys his size against a prime Holy is just real bad for the other guy..A healthy Holy never lost to a smaller guy or guy his size and he actually KO'd all of em..

Why did ya have to do this 3King3??Ya got me goin AGAIN on this same topic..

Ah Hush...Ruiz whooped Holyfield's ass and even dropped him in the 11th. Roy would have beat Ruiz three out of three but Holyfield couldn't. LMAO Holyfield is great but he's no Roy.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(3King3 @ Feb 10 2009, 04:49 AM) [snapback]424556[/snapback]
Ah Hush...Ruiz whooped Holyfield's ass and even dropped him in the 11th. Roy would have beat Ruiz three out of three but Holyfield couldn't. LMAO Holyfield is great but he's no Roy.

Hush yourself!!hahaha..Tarver KO'd Roy in 2!!You think Roy would of been able to take a shot from Holy??HELL NO!!Everyone tastes a shot from Holy and they know it's gonna happen..Roy was 34 years old against Tarver in the second fight..

I don't know why you'd bring up a fights where Holy was 38,39,and 40..Yes,he stayed fresher longer than most fighters(Roy) could of ever dreamed of..We just saw a 46 year old beat a heavyweight champ..No matter how bad the fight was,Holy beat him..Holy was 42 when he fought James Toney..He was 38 when he should of been champ again against Lennox Lewis in their second fight..

Is it time for me and you to make a thread about this??hahahaha..Everyone kept talkin about us doin that and now ya had to go and bring this up again..

Roy is great but he is no Holy.. aggressive.gif thumbsup_anim.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 10 2009, 05:24 AM) [snapback]424557[/snapback]
I have seen the first fight. It was a good fight and close fight and I give Leonard a lot of credit for coming out of his own style and really making a fight of it. The second fight showed that Leonard could have made things easier for himself, but he had the balls to fight Duran's fight the first time around. It showed he was versatile, and not only was he a superb classic boxer, he could also bang and came close to one of the best.

I gotta give SRL mad credit too..I really wonder what he'd say as to why he decided to fight with him like that..Did Duran pressure him too much and SRL broke down mentally or did he just decide to fight his fight just because..SRL is a warrior and it's bogus some people call him a pussy(I think because of the Hagler fight)..
BigG
I didn't have a problem with it as well but I had a problem with the Heanrs-Leonard II decision....

Johnny, if I remember, Duran was just really on his game and hurt SRL early and beat up Leonard in a competitive fight.

SRL was a pretty awesome boxer nevertheless who beat the big names. Hard for me to leave him out of the top 10 due to his talent, skills, resume..
King Eugene
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Feb 10 2009, 04:26 AM) [snapback]424558[/snapback]
Hush yourself!!hahaha..Tarver KO'd Roy in 2!!You think Roy would of been able to take a shot from Holy??HELL NO!!Everyone tastes a shot from Holy and they know it's gonna happen..Roy was 34 years old against Tarver in the second fight..

I don't know why you'd bring up a fights where Holy was 38,39,and 40..Yes,he stayed fresher longer than most fighters(Roy) could of ever dreamed of..We just saw a 46 year old beat a heavyweight champ..No matter how bad the fight was,Holy beat him..Holy was 42 when he fought James Toney..He was 38 when he should of been champ again against Lennox Lewis in their second fight..

Is it time for me and you to make a thread about this??hahahaha..Everyone kept talkin about us doin that and now ya had to go and bring this up again..

Roy is great but he is no Holy.. aggressive.gif thumbsup_anim.gif

All these should have would have could haves dont mean shit. Yea Roy was Brutally KO'd by Tarver...so what. At the time Roy was Heavyweight champ he would have whooped Holys ass. Bump that prime for prime talk, I'm talking about when they where both in the same weight class. I wont make any excuses for Roy getting knocked out, never have and never will. But you got a 1001 and one excuses for all of Holyfields loses. At the time Roy would have beat Holyfield worse than he beat Ruiz. You think James Toney did him bad, Roy would have made it look worse but drug it out to go the whole distance.

On another note Mike Tyson is my boy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBqoaW2oEsU
Listen um...I broke my back....I dont know. LMAO. I bout died the first time I heard this.

Man with some of the shit he says I cant believe Stevenski dont love this cat.
King Eugene
Pretty Good Fight. Very underrated IMO.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWh0lVaE1A0
Roger still got his ass whooped though!
BigG
LMAO at Whitaker accidentally hitting the ref and ref wobbling back..

"He got hit with a teriffic left and was slightly wobbled!"

laugh.gif
caneman
List like this are very hard to make cause of the different eras & lack of film on some guys! Such as Harry Greb! That freaking guy was something else! I mean his last two years he had 35 fights I believe & that was with him 50-60% blind in 1 eye! In I think in was 1919, he fought 45 times & not against tomato cans either! The guy fought HW's when he was no more than a super middleweight & really if you look @ it all...he had about the same amount of losses as SRR with 100 more wins! Freaking amazing! I can't find the link, but a writer was shocked how many punches Greb threw so he got a counter(clicker counter) and said Greb threw 200 punches per round for 4 rounds & then did the 3 rounds the same way in his next 4 fights! I think it was 1921 or 1922! That is like 1.1 punches per second! Think about that! Not a bad list though I would have Hopkins @ about #20 & yes over jones!
D-MARV
Willie Pep should be in everybody's top 5! No questions asked.

I have him top 3 all time!
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Feb 10 2009, 12:56 AM) [snapback]424532[/snapback]
SRL may have been ducking Pryor..My trainer did some training with Duran and Pryor back then and he got some inside scoop that most of us will never hear about..Pryor said SRL wouldn't sign a contract to fight him..I don't take anything away from SRL because of that because he did everything the right way in boxing..He fought all the best guys besides Pryor in my opinion..Not fighting one guy is not a big deal to me if you have Hagler,Hearns,and Duran on your record(a long with many other greats)..

Well if Aaron Pryor says SRL was ducking him then you know it has to be true.

laugh.gif

SRL was the ODLH of his day. Every top fighter anywhere near his weight class felt like he was owed the opportunity to fight him for the money he would make. Sucks for the guys who didn't get chosen but that's life. Pryor in this circumstance was like Winky today - the odd man out. I loved AP and couldn't stand SRL but I don't think Ray was ducking him.
Snoop
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 10 2009, 01:04 PM) [snapback]424566[/snapback]
LMAO at Whitaker accidentally hitting the ref and ref wobbling back..

"He got hit with a teriffic left and was slightly wobbled!"

laugh.gif

Damn he clocked him pretty square with that left hook. Ref had a pretty good chin IMO. laugh.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Feb 10 2009, 01:17 PM) [snapback]424574[/snapback]
Well if Aaron Pryor says SRL was ducking him then you know it has to be true.

laugh.gif

Maybe I should have put in the post that ya can't always believe what one dude says when sayin the other guy was ducking him but I thought most of ya had the common sense to just know that and not think that I thought that too just because he said it.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(3King3 @ Feb 10 2009, 06:37 AM) [snapback]424564[/snapback]
All these should have would have could haves dont mean shit. Yea Roy was Brutally KO'd by Tarver...so what. At the time Roy was Heavyweight champ he would have whooped Holys ass. Bump that prime for prime talk, I'm talking about when they where both in the same weight class. I wont make any excuses for Roy getting knocked out, never have and never will. But you got a 1001 and one excuses for all of Holyfields loses. At the time Roy would have beat Holyfield worse than he beat Ruiz. You think James Toney did him bad, Roy would have made it look worse but drug it out to go the whole distance.

On another note Mike Tyson is my boy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBqoaW2oEsU
Listen um...I broke my back....I dont know. LMAO. I bout died the first time I heard this.

Man with some of the shit he says I cant believe Stevenski dont love this cat.

We will always disagree on this so we either need to make a new thread or leave it how it is(debatable)..
King Eugene
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Feb 10 2009, 02:39 PM) [snapback]424583[/snapback]
We will always disagree on this so we either need to make a new thread or leave it how it is(debatable)..

I'm a do like Roy does...I'm not really going to engage the topic, I'll just pot shot you here and there with little comments. But when I see your wide open I'm a let you have it. LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.