Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Margarito Hearing...Results (All Comments Here)
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
caneman
It was the 6th idem on the agenda & unless we just ain't going to know today, the outcome is already known!
http://www.dca.ca.gov/csac/about_us/meetings/index.shtml
Spyder
I'm sure we'll know today...although probably not until after adjournment.
caneman
QUOTE(Spyder @ Feb 10 2009, 01:39 PM) [snapback]424579[/snapback]
I'm sure we'll know today...although probably not until after adjournment.

I am hearing mid march to know what was on the wraps! WTF? You could take it to a college & know by the weekend & they have had them 2 freaking weeks already! It's bull chit!
caneman
Inspector Che Guevara testified in three years and 150 hand wraps he had never seen such a pad.

"It was sweat-soaked, thinner and harder in certain areas, not hard as a rock, but firm and hard," Guevara said, adding it had a stain "like old blood" on it. "It was not flexible. It was very firm."

The harder pad was first discovered, Guevara said, by Mosley's trainer Nazim Richardson, who oversaw the wrapping. Margarito's taped right hand was then unwrapped, where another harder insert was found. State commmissioners felt the insert in a plastic bag Tuesday.

The other insert is in the hands of the state attorney general's office. The "foreign substance" on the insert has yet to be identified, and won't be known until mid-March, a state official told the California State Athletic Commission at its disciplinary hearing for Margarito and his trainer Javier Capetillo.
caneman
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/
Spyder
mid-March isn't good for the Cotto fight in June either.
Imperius3
Antonio Margarito's trainer takes blame for hand-wrapping scandal

Antonio Margarito's trainer, Javier Capetillo, has essentially fallen on the sword in the hand-wrapping scandal that is playing out during today's hearing before the California State Athletic Commission in Van Nuys.

Capetillo just told his attorney -- in front of commissioners -- that he accidentally implanted inserts into the hand wraps of his boxer.

"I committed a big mistake," Capetillo said. "I don't want this young man [Margarito] to have problems. I'm here to cover any responsibility. I take full responsibility. I committed this innocent mistake."

Capetillo explained he accidentally pulled the insert from his training bag and placed it in Margarito's knuckle wraps on Jan. 24, just before Margarito's fight with Shane Mosley.

The commission has the power to revoke both Capetillo and Margarito's licenses.

Wow, who didn't see this one coming? I hope everyone is smart enough to see through this.

caneman
Yea, you can put a dress on a pig but it's still a pig...even though I have seen some pigs wearing dresses cool.gif
Spyder
Ohhhh....it was an accident...oh, ok...well in that case... rolleyes_anim.gif
Imperius3
Yeah, an innocent mistake he says.

Throw them both in jail and throw away the key.
caneman
QUOTE(Spyder @ Feb 10 2009, 05:01 PM) [snapback]424593[/snapback]
Ohhhh....it was an accident...oh, ok...well in that case... rolleyes_anim.gif

Haven't you ever slipped & your cock went in a bitches mouth & then as you were putting your pants on tripped & it went in her pussy? laugh.gif http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/ this link is updating so just refresh for the latest!
Imperius3
Trainer Javier Capetillo has license revoked

Antonio Margarito's trainer Javier Capetillo just had his trainer's license revoked by the California State Athletic Commission board members. Commissioners who are meeting in Van Nuys expressed doubts about Capetillo's story that he "accidentally" implanted hard inserts into the hand wraps of his fighter Jan. 24 before Margarito's title loss to Shane Mosley.
Imperius3
Antonio Margarito loses California boxing license

The California State Athletic Commission has revoked Antonio Margarito's boxing license, putting the boxer on suspension for at least one year.

One year is a little too mild for my taste. I was hoping for a longer sentence, but better than nothing I guess.
JD
Not surprising to see this unfold like this.

I think Capetilo's explanation is hilarious. For the sake of the sport, you hoped this would end up being more sizzle than steak, but it was not to be. It really is disappointing.
Imperius3
I'm still not sure how you accidentally insert a hardened bloodstained foreign object in both hand wraps...

I wonder if their suspensions will increase when they prove plaster was used.
BGv2.0
If this is the end of it....I am TRUELY dissapointed in my sport. I am ashamed. AND....one step closer to turning my back on it. I'm hoping there is more to come at some point.
JD
QUOTE(Imperius3 @ Feb 10 2009, 06:07 PM) [snapback]424599[/snapback]
I'm still not sure how you accidentally insert a hardened bloodstained foreign object in both hand wraps...

You don't.

It is the most absurd explanation for cheating I have ever heard in my life. It really is disappointing.
The CEO
What a pathetic excuse.....and a lighter, initial punishment than I wanted....but that'll do for now as I don't think this is the end of it.....

I'm expecting the other states to revoke their licenses as well and criminal charges filed if it was found to be a hardening agent....

Bottom line...it doesn't really matter what the official, legal punishment is...Margarito and Capetillo's names are mud, and they're Boxing outcasts now....they're gonna have to live with this shame the rest of their lives....
Imperius3
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/ne...tory?id=3897765

Margarito, trainer banned in U.S.

The California State Athletic Commission revoked the licenses of former welterweight champion Antonio Margarito and trainer Javier Capetillo on Tuesday after a foreign plaster-like substance was discovered inside the boxer's hand wraps before he faced Shane Mosley at the Staples Center in Los Angles on Jan. 24.

The panel rejected Margarito's plea of ignorance and Capetillo's insistence that he had simply made a mistake, voting 7-0 on both revocations.

The revocation means that neither can participate in boxing in the United States for at least one year. After a year, both would have to reapply for their licenses in California, where they would have to go through another hearing. There is no guarantee either would be re-licensed.

The punishment extends throughout the nation because commissions honor suspensions and revocations in other jurisdictions.

It is possible that Margarito could fight, and Capetillo could train, in another country, where regulators do not necessarily honor U.S. rules, such as in Mexico.

Before Margarito was knocked out in the ninth round, Mosley's trainer, Naazim Richardson, objected to the way Margarito's hands were wrapped.

When the wraps were cut off to be reapplied, officials found what was deemed a plaster-like substance inside each wrap. Margarito had his hands rewrapped and went on to lose the fight.

Okay, so it's possible Margarito may never fight again in the U.S. as long as no one re-licenses him. If it's proven that plaster was used, I can't see how anyone would re-license him. There will probably be criminal charges also, which is a good thing.
Imperius3
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 10 2009, 06:25 PM) [snapback]424605[/snapback]
It's a lot easier than saying you knew you were cheating, and it looks better on Margarito as well.

Not the right explanation, but I don't know how anybody expected him to say anything else other than come up with some excuse. Why so surprised?

I'm not surprised. I'm actually insulted that Capetillo and Margarito are insulting our intelligence by stupidly lying. They need to man up and accept true responsibility for what they knowingly did.
caneman
I waited to pass judgment til it was over & while it still isn't over, I feel that if there is plaster found on those wraps, both of them should be banned from the sport! I don't feel it was an accident, nor do I believe you could have knuckle protectors applied to your hands & not know it! On the wraps them selves, I say if the dept of justice can't do better then mid march to tell us what's on those wraps, then they have no business doing the testing in the 1st place! I mean I know it's the government but talk about freaking pork! geez! dntknw.gif
kidbazooka1
Ya muthaf*ckers are overdoing it. I just know that if this sh*t went down with a fighter you liked ya wouldn't be saying the same sh*t.

Imperius3
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Feb 10 2009, 06:50 PM) [snapback]424608[/snapback]
Ya muthaf*ckers are overdoing it. I just know that if this sh*t went down with a fighter you liked ya wouldn't be saying the same sh*t.

Not true. ANYONE who seriously cheats like this deserves to be banned from the sport and prosecuted. No exceptions.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(Imperius3 @ Feb 10 2009, 08:52 PM) [snapback]424609[/snapback]
Not true. ANYONE who seriously cheats like this deserves to be banned from the sport and prosecuted. No exceptions.

Easy to say that since it's with a fighter that most here never liked to begin with but like i said if it went down with one of ya favorites i have a feeling many wouldn't be so harsh on them but hey we are all a little bias at times.
Imperius3
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Feb 10 2009, 06:58 PM) [snapback]424610[/snapback]
Easy to say that since it's with a fighter that most here never liked to begin with but like i said if it went down with one of ya favorites i have a feeling many wouldn't be so harsh on them but hey we are all a little bias at times.

If it happened to a fighter I liked, I would be even more disappointed. For punishment I would expect the same.
kidbazooka1
No one was nearly as tough on Mosley about the juice situation there excuse was it wasn't the same kind of cheating in a way they were saying that it's a lesser form of cheating than what Margarito did. Thats bullsh*t in my opinion.
Big Slim Sweet
Steroids are a lesser form of cheating than wrapping plaster around your knuckles. I think most people agree on this.

That said, I don't get how anyone should be acting surprised by their excuse. I never understand how people always get up in arms when an athlete caught cheating doesn't just confess to absolutely everything and throw himself at the mercy of the court. LMAO. How do we not realize by now that simply isn't going to happen?

In this case I don't think anyone is really surprised. It's just another chance to talk mad shit about Margarito. Which he deserves btw. But I agree with Kid Bazooka, the fact that most folks here already hated his guts is certainly adding to the venom.
frankypc
I knew capetillo was going to try and take blame because Aurum atittude towards capetillo about not being sure he was innocent

"To be honest yesterday when Aurum said that margarito was innocent but that he wasnt sure capetillo was i thought that something fishy being cooked, maybe capetillo will be the scapegoat and if the evidence is very incriminatory he will say its all his fault so margo can keep fighting or something. Then the interview in ESPN. And seems like a media parade to separate marg from capetillo,make him look like he tought everything was right all along so capetillo take all the blame."

Thats my post from jan 29. Man they tried to get away real bad. Hopefuly they never re-license them again
caneman
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Feb 10 2009, 07:50 PM) [snapback]424608[/snapback]

I actually always liked Margarito personally but as I said above if plaster is on those wraps he should be banned! And that would go for anyone else for me including guys like Bhop or Pacman or whoever! I wouldn't take it personal man! You know there are a bunch of Margarito haters up in this mother! They were dieing for a reason to say see & in this case they have one! / thread
Imperius3
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 10 2009, 07:10 PM) [snapback]424612[/snapback]
Well to me it's no different than the excuses we hear from people who get busted for steroids. "They didn't know", "it was for an injury", "there coach gave it to them" etc. I don't think it's right, but it's no different. You don't expect the guilty to just come out and say, yeah I cheated, just like we don't get that from drug cheats.
Everything went as expected.

A-Rod recently came clean, and I find that much more respectable than lying about it.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Feb 10 2009, 08:14 PM) [snapback]424615[/snapback]
No one was nearly as tough on Mosley about the juice situation there excuse was it wasn't the same kind of cheating in a way they were saying that it's a lesser form of cheating than what Margarito did. Thats bullsh*t in my opinion.

Who the fuck cares about Mosley previously cheating? The reaction to that, makes no difference that your boy is a cheating asshole, who also got smashed like he was a piece of fruit on Gallaghers stage. Your boy has always sucked, and it's not surprising he is a cheater, since he doesn't actually have the skills to be a good bricklayer let alon a good boxer.

Lil-lightsout
I do not give a fuck who would have got caught with plaster in there gloves! If it was Mosely, Jones, Toney, or whoever, whoever does it is a piece of shit. We are talking about probably the most dangerous sport here already without plaster in the gloves. They are playing with peoples lives here, what he did is a disgrace.

Now the mayor of Tijuana has told Margarito he can fight there any time he wants. You know what I say to you, you can go fuck yourself you scumbag!!! So would have you invited Shane to fight there if he was the one that put plaster in his gloves??? No dipshit, you would have wanted him banned for life. So because he is Mexican, it is okay to cheat. Whatever, people are so fucking stupid. He got caught doing a dangerous illegal thing in a professional prize fight, he should be punished, and it should stick everywhere.
JD
QUOTE(Imperius3 @ Feb 10 2009, 08:52 PM) [snapback]424622[/snapback]
A-Rod recently came clean, and I find that much more respectable than lying about it.

There is NO WAY you can all what A-Rod did coming clean.

Rodriguez was on 60 Minutes in 2007 telling the world that he had never done steroids, was 100% clean for his entire career, and never felt the need to do them because he was good enough not to need them.

A-Rod got busted, and had no choice but to finally admit it, otherwise he would risk becoming a total joke who told lie after lie like Roger Clemens or Barry Bonds.

It ain't coming clean if you if get busted first...it's only coming clean if you come out and say you did it without having been previously busted. Rodriguez did lie about it, and would have continued to do so if his test results did not get made public.
Brad
I didn't like Margarito when he was trying to act like a significant tough guy who the pound for pound best was avoiding, but I started to like him when he put the whooping on Low Blow Cotto. That said, if it was one of my favourite fighters who committed this act I would be devastated and kind of embarassed. If I have a favourite fighter I follow their careers closely from near start to finish, and i'd hate it to think I was following a fighter who MAY have been cheating the whole time and misleading his fans.

I never knew Mosley and Toney were more popular fighters than Jones Jnr and Holyfield, maybe Mosley at this particular time is high on most fans minds but over their careers I wouldn't have thought so. I think Jones Jnr and Holyfield are more popular and its the nature of the hater to attack the guy viewed by most as the best. As for Margarito's team being caught cheating and claiming it was an accident, well when you get caught red handed (or brick handed) how the fuck can you deny anything. If you stood up in a law court and said some shit like that the judge would tell you straight out that your an idiot and to stop wasting his time with bullshit!
caneman
You know people were talking about criminal charges on Margarito & if they do come down, lying will be what he is charged with unless there is an attempted assault charge out there! To me it's like all these guys who think Mike Vick went to jail for dog fighting & I laugh every time I hear that! No it wasn't for dog fighting, it was for being a liar & taking that shit across state lines & getting other charges! Just like what will happen to Bond & Clemems! We live in a world where the only person that can lie & get away with it is George W Bush...now you wanna talk about a guy who should be in PRISON? pfffft! And most Americans have their head so far up their asses they probably don't know what I am talking about!!!
King Eugene
QUOTE(caneman @ Feb 10 2009, 09:47 PM) [snapback]424631[/snapback]
You know people were talking about criminal charges on Margarito & if they do come down, lying will be what he is charged with unless there is an attempted assault charge out there! To me it's like all these guys who think Mike Vick went to jail for dog fighting & I laugh every time I hear that! No it wasn't for dog fighting, it was for being a liar & taking that shit across state lines & getting other charges! Just like what will happen to Bond & Clemems! We live in a world where the only person that can lie & get away with it is George W Bush...now you wanna talk about a guy who should be in PRISON? pfffft! And most Americans have their head so far up their asses they probably don't know what I am talking about!!!

Man I swear i couldn't agree with you more. I try to tell people so many times Vick didnt go to prison for dog fighting. The fucker lied in court (but I'm still a fan). I was backing him all the way up to when this fucka failed a drug test when he was already under the hawk eye.

Bonds and Clemens are going to lie til the day they die. I'm not the one to judge so I wont say weather or not I think they where taking steroids but as our justice system says "your innocent til proven guilty".

As far as Bush goes, that man was on a mission and didn't care what anybody else thought or said cause he was going to do what he wanted to do. And thats exactly what he did. Talking bout cheating, he cheated EVERYBODY and got away with it scott free.
Imperius3
QUOTE(JD @ Feb 10 2009, 08:24 PM) [snapback]424627[/snapback]
There is NO WAY you can all what A-Rod did coming clean.

Rodriguez was on 60 Minutes in 2007 telling the world that he had never done steroids, was 100% clean for his entire career, and never felt the need to do them because he was good enough not to need them.

A-Rod got busted, and had no choice but to finally admit it, otherwise he would risk becoming a total joke who told lie after lie like Roger Clemens or Barry Bonds.

It ain't coming clean if you if get busted first...it's only coming clean if you come out and say you did it without having been previously busted. Rodriguez did lie about it, and would have continued to do so if his test results did not get made public.

And now even when Margarito and Capetillo have been busted, they are STILL lying about it. They lied in Court for fucks sake and that says a lot about their character. I really hope they aren't serious about an appeal. The last thing they need to do is waste the State's time and money.
JonnyBlaze
Margarito in my opinion could have charges pressed against him for even attempt murder..Steroids are cheating within your body..Margarito was loading his gloves..I definitely think loaded gloves are worse than steroids..He could have killed someone easily with those gloves..It's like he had cement blocks in his gloves(not that drastic but still very bad) and was throwing 120 of those at people per round..Who knows if he had done it previously but if he tried to get away with it with Mosley,I'm now thinking he probably did with Cotto..Cotto may be ruined after that fight(we've yet to see) and if he is,I'm sure it was because of Margarito loading his gloves..

If one of my favorites were loading their gloves,they would rank a lot lower on my list..Steroids are cheating but this is something way worse in my opinion..
caneman
QUOTE(3King3 @ Feb 10 2009, 10:16 PM) [snapback]424633[/snapback]
Man I swear i couldn't agree with you more. I try to tell people so many times Vick didnt go to prison for dog fighting. The fucker lied in court (but I'm still a fan). I was backing him all the way up to when this fucka failed a drug test when he was already under the hawk eye.

Bonds and Clemens are going to lie til the day they die. I'm not the one to judge so I wont say weather or not I think they where taking steroids but as our justice system says "your innocent til proven guilty".

As far as Bush goes, that man was on a mission and didn't care what anybody else thought or said cause he was going to do what he wanted to do. And thats exactly what he did. Talking bout cheating, he cheated EVERYBODY and got away with it scott free.

It's more than just that with Bush man, he has done things to this country that most won't even face or look @ in a common sense way! Here most of the country losing their retirement, their homes, & their Whole way life & he made close to $100 dollars for himself while borrowing $1.6 trillion from anyone he could! BTW, that's more than all the other president's put together! I have been trying to debunk it cause I don't wanna believe it but it looks like he made $5-10 million on 9-11 alone! NOT TO MENTION TELLING ALL OF MANHATTAN IS WAS SAFE TO GO BACK TO WALL STREET WITH ALL THE SHIT IN THE AIR! WITHIN 2-3 YEARS MORE PEOPLE WILL DIE FROM LUNG CANCER THAN FROM 9-11 ITSELF! HE SHOULD BE IN PRISON! Sorry might not the place to post this crap but I have studied this since work has been slow for better than 100 hours & that guy is a criminal!
Mean Mister Mustard
Cheating is cheating but if you want to get technical about it, plater in the hands is MUCH more disgusting than using stereoids. Should we call Margarito "Manos de Plaster" from now on?
King Eugene
QUOTE(caneman @ Feb 10 2009, 10:41 PM) [snapback]424641[/snapback]
It's more than just that with Bush man, he has done things to this country that most won't even face or look @ in a common sense way! Here most of the country losing their retirement, their homes, & their Whole way life & he made close to $100 dollars for himself while borrowing $1.6 trillion from anyone he could! BTW, that's more than all the other president's put together! I have been trying to debunk it cause I don't wanna believe it but it looks like he made $5-10 million on 9-11 alone! NOT TO MENTION TELLING ALL OF MANHATTAN IS WAS SAFE TO GO BACK TO WALL STREET WITH ALL THE SHIT IN THE AIR! WITHIN 2-3 YEARS MORE PEOPLE WILL DIE FROM LUNG CANCER THAN FROM 9-11 ITSELF! HE SHOULD BE IN PRISON! Sorry might not the place to post this crap but I have studied this since work has been slow for better than 100 hours & that guy is a criminal!

Trust me I'm with you. Til this day I still have reasons to believe he had something to do with 9-11.

I know Farenheit 911 was very bias but it brought up some very good issues.
MarzB
Yay, yay smile.gif for the overhyped Bob Arum con job.

Yay that another Bob Arum fighter is out of the mix.

So now can we see Cotto vs. Berto or Cotto vs. Collazo (Puerto Rican connection fight).
caneman

QUOTE(3King3 @ Feb 10 2009, 11:06 PM) [snapback]424644[/snapback]
Trust me I'm with you. Til this day I still have reasons to believe he had something to do with 9-11.

We have things in common bro! If you ever have time to kill, you might wanna check out http://www.justin.tv/montydj They play some really interesting stuff & for the record, I don't know about all of the whole 9-11 thing but I know 3 buildings don't free fall for no reason(especially WTC # 7), I know no plane hit the Pentagon & a few other things! As I said, wrong place to talk about this though!
King Eugene
QUOTE(caneman @ Feb 10 2009, 11:25 PM) [snapback]424647[/snapback]
We have things in common bro! If you ever have time to kill, you might wanna check out http://www.justin.tv/montydj They play some really interesting stuff & for the record, I don't know about all of the whole 9-11 thing but I know 3 buildings don't free fall for no reason(especially WTC # 7), I know no plane hit the Pentagon & a few other things! As I said, wrong place to talk about this though!

Yea it is but preciate it. I'm about to check that link out.
BGv2.0
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 10 2009, 08:19 PM) [snapback]424603[/snapback]
Bottom line...it doesn't really matter what the official, legal punishment is...Margarito and Capetillo's names are mud, and they're Boxing outcasts now....they're gonna have to live with this shame the rest of their lives....

You know.....I REALLY wish I could believe that. You look at the closely related Panama Lewis/Resto situation....and that is exactly what took place.

BUT.....I personally think that this "sport" is so vile and corrupt in it's current state today....we will NOT see this take place.

I'd bet the guy is in the ring a year or so from now....due only to the fact that despite illegal and possibly lethal bullshit...he can still generate $$$$$ and maybe even moreso now than before this situation.

I mean....we live in a society where female celebs even some on the Disney channel make porn films or take nude photos of themselves....back in the day...that shit was career suicide....now....it MAKES you.

I don't think the sport of Boxing is free from this total lapse of standards.

That fucker is going to fight again....and he's going to make a bunch of cash doing it too.

If I were Cotto....I'd already be suing this son of a bitch.
Brad
QUOTE(3King3 @ Feb 11 2009, 01:06 PM) [snapback]424644[/snapback]

All America needs is a democracy so crazy senile type guys like Reagan and Junior Bush don't take positions of power, if you guys had democracy then who the fuck in their rightful mind would vote for them guys? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

LOl at Marg's new nickname, "Manos de Plaster"

I really hope they aren't serious about an appeal

I hope they appeal. Not that this is criminal court, but i've heard about people who've appealed a criminal sentence only for the judge to give them a heavier sentence LOL.
BGv2.0
He can come out the old vintage KISS tune "Plaster Caster"! laugh.gif
Brad
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Feb 11 2009, 02:26 PM) [snapback]424650[/snapback]
That fucker is going to fight again....and he's going to make a bunch of cash doing it too.

Apparantly some cock sucker politician in Mexico has said that Marg's can fight in Mexico whenever he wishes to. I'd heard they will be watching his glove wrapping carefully but they are letting him carry a baseball bat into the ring. Margarito ain't as good as the other boxers so he gets a little help, a handicap.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Feb 10 2009, 09:56 PM) [snapback]424623[/snapback]
Who the fuck cares about Mosley previously cheating? The reaction to that, makes no difference that your boy is a cheating asshole, who also got smashed like he was a piece of fruit on Gallaghers stage. Your boy has always sucked, and it's not surprising he is a cheater, since he doesn't actually have the skills to be a good bricklayer let alon a good boxer.

Exactly muthaf*cker thats my point no one gave a f*ck Mosley juiced but had that been Marg taking roids ya would have been on the f*cker big time.

By the way f*ck you lil bitch.
Snoop
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 11 2009, 02:10 AM) [snapback]424612[/snapback]
Well to me it's no different than the excuses we hear from people who get busted for steroids. "They didn't know", "it was for an injury", "there coach gave it to them" etc. I don't think it's right, but it's no different. You don't expect the guilty to just come out and say, yeah I cheated, just like we don't get that from drug cheats.
Everything went as expected.

I have to disagree. I don't think it's right to lie about either thing but to innocently not know about taking steroids is more probable than loading gloves. When I had a foot injury, they pumped it full of steroids to enhance the healing process and I really didn't know about it til months later. Not to say these athletes don't lie about taking steroids, but for someone to say they didn't know their trainer was lining their gloves to be hard as bricks is, well, a bit more unbelievable IMO.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.