Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let's talk about beatin' women...
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
The CEO
I'm sure y'all've heard about Chris Brown bitin', slappin', punchin', and chokin' out Rihanna the other night....some people are saying it started because he got busted with a booty text...I personally think it's Herpes related...because that sounds like what a young star would do after finding out his woman gave him "The Luggage"....

Anyway....I wanna hear some stories from you guys...about any physical altercations you've had with women....I'll start with a minor incident I had with an old girl I dated for several years.....

She had been trying to hunt me down all night....I was at the clubs doin' my thing....which was not givin' a fuck about her and working various hos....

I end up crashing at one of my friend's apartments....and this is important....WITHOUT a ho.

So...it's early in the morning...birds are chirping...the sun is shining in the window...and I hear someone callin' me out from the parking lot...."_____ _____....I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!!...I KNOW YOU GOT A WHORE WITH YOU!!...WHO IS SHE??!!....YOU GET OUT HERE NOW!!"....she keeps yelling these things along with several variations of them at the top of her lungs...

I get mad as fuck.

Why?....because I didn't have a girl with me, and I was innocent....this time....lol

I throw on my pants and shirt and come stompin' outside down the stairs....I powerwalk right up to her asking her who the fuck she think she is....tracking me down and yellin' my name like a crazy bitch for no reason......

I was half asleep, half wasted, and angry as all get out....and this bitch IMMEDIATELY goes to gouge my eye out with her car key!...she had that shit between her knuckles.....lol.....luckily, I turned my head just in time, and she caught me in the temple flush with the tip....this fucking hurt like Hell and sent me over the top....

so I snatched her up, whipped her around, and slapped a full nelson on her (my signature, put a bitch on lock move).....and said sternly in her ear something like..."YOU DONE FUCKED UP NOW." and SLAMMED her face into her car window.....which was great AND stupid at the same time....because I didn't know my own strength and accidentally knocked her ass out....the impact left a big spider web on her window about the size of a softball....lol....I laugh now thinking about her looking over at the crack while she was driving and having to remember what happened....

but that's that....nope....no police came....no charges were filed....we fucked a few days later, and I cheated on her that weekend....yes2.gif

Now I hope nobody comes in here with the "only cowards beat women!" thing....because this girl was tryin' to take my eye and deserved to be locked down at the very least....I will admit I was stupid because I could have easily put her head THROUGH the window and possibly cut her up or killed her.....and then I wouldn't be typing this today...lol

Bottom line....this is all about Comedy.....bring me your stories...I know some of you have HAD TO rough a bitch up before....
BigG
LMAO C.E.O

I've never hit a woman and never will.

For the record, I've always disliked Chris Brown and was a bit disappointed Nas made a track with him!
Method
Now I hope nobody comes in here with the "only cowards beat women!" thing

LOL. CEO. Funny shit...but not, you know?

I'm not gonna get into any shit that went down in the past, other than to say that I have never been the antagonist in any altercation w a member of the opposite. Matter of fact, I do my best to suck it up and not let it escalate. unfortunately, there is only so much I can take before I have to put a wild dog in its place.

As I do with most situations, I will wait until I hear all the details released in this Chris Brown story. I will say this, with all the shit I'm reading at TMZ, thesuperficial, whatwouldtylerdurdendo.com, etc, EVERYBODY has this dude Chris Brown dead to rights, but, from my experience, which CEO seems to have seen, my gut tells me that there is a LOT more to this situation than people are reporting, and It would surprise me in the LEAST to find out this chick Rihanna somehow is not all innocent here, and maybe even threw the first blow.

Dude gets a racy text from a female and Rihanna goes off the handle. Then she takes the Lambo keys out of the ignition and tosses them onto a lawn. Then she fakes cell phone calls to friends and cops. I cant wait to find out she got physical first.

Don't get me wrong, IF this kid beat her so that her eyes were swollen shut, gave her a bloody nose, bit her, and choked her into unconsciousness, then he went above and beyond, HOWEVER, when you try and turn the other cheek when a woman is getting physical, you tend to build up steam, and build up steam, and then blow. What Brown did, IF he did it, is excessive, but I am sure this girl is not an innocent victim in all of this.

What's more, REGARDLESS of what went down, cops, reporters and society have the uncanny tendency to automatically paint the woman as the victim and sympathize with her.

We'll see. I could give fuck all about Chris Brown, by the way. I didn't even know who the fuck he was until this went down.
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 12 2009, 10:21 AM) [snapback]424891[/snapback]
LMAO C.E.O

I've never hit a woman and never will.

For the record, I've always disliked Chris Brown and was a bit disappointed Nas made a track with him!

Not even if she jabbed a key in your eye and blinded you for life?...lol

and yeah....Nas has "sold out" a little...he tries to act like he hasn't with his N*gger album and content....but I could tell he was trying to get more and more mainstream for a while now...

QUOTE(Method @ Feb 12 2009, 01:24 PM) [snapback]424895[/snapback]
LOL. CEO. Funny shit...but not, you know?

I'm not gonna get into any shit that went down in the past, other than to say that I have never been the antagonist in any altercation w a member of the opposite. Matter of fact, I do my best to suck it up and not let it escalate. unfortunately, there is only so much I can take before I have to put a wild dog in its place.

As I do with most situations, I will wait until I hear all the details released in this Chris Brown story. I will say this, with all the shit I'm reading at TMZ, thesuperficial, whatwouldtylerdurdendo.com, etc, EVERYBODY has this dude Chris Brown dead to rights, but, from my experience, which CEO seems to have seen, my gut tells me that there is a LOT more to this situation than people are reporting, and It would surprise me in the LEAST to find out this chick Rihanna somehow is not all innocent here, and maybe even threw the first blow.

Dude gets a racy text from a female and Rihanna goes off the handle. Then she takes the Lambo keys out of the ignition and tosses them onto a lawn. Then she fakes cell phone calls to friends and cops. I cant wait to find out she got physical first.

Don't get me wrong, IF this kid beat her so that her eyes were swollen shut, gave her a bloody nose, bit her, and choked her into unconsciousness, then he went above and beyond, HOWEVER, when you try and turn the other cheek when a woman is getting physical, you tend to build up steam, and build up steam, and then blow. What Brown did, IF he did it, is excessive, but I am sure this girl is not an innocent victim in all of this.

What's more, REGARDLESS of what went down, cops, reporters and society have the uncanny tendency to automatically paint the woman as the victim and sympathize with her.

We'll see. I could give fuck all about Chris Brown, by the way. I didn't even know who the fuck he was until this went down.

Yes...I can totally see Rihanna bringin' this upon herself....instigating it either physically or mentally or both....gettin' all mouthy with her Barbadian accent....saying all the right things to push his buttons....going after his manhood and all that.....he's just a young boy....

Based on how she's been dressing all edgy and the material she's released the past year...(i.e. Disturbia, Rehab)....I think it's pretty safe to say she's got some psycho bitch in her....

Whatever happened....a full body beatdown was definitely excessive....but IF she was baiting him or gave him Herpes, I don't think a few backhands AND forehands would be out of order...
Method
...and it starts to get more interesting...

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009...y-room-song.php

In a shocking revelation, pop star Rihanna had been working on a song about murdering a cheating partner when she was allegedly involved in a violent altercation with her boyfriend Chris Brown Sunday night in Los Angeles.
and yet EVEN MORE interesting...

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/ar...2/20854239.aspx

RIHANNA IS A SCRAPPER?

AskMen.com:

Rihanna once hit her brother in the face with a glass bottle. The 'Umbrella' singer, who has two younger brothers, used to have fierce physical fights with her siblings. "We used to fight and when I say fight, I don't mean arguments, I mean physically fight. I hit the older one in his face with a glass bottle. My mom was pretty upset."

OUCH.

Ay CEO, what's all this talk of her giving him herpes? Nevermind, I googled and found out.

Anyway, see? This bitch ain't innocent.
Method
AND HERE WE ARE....

From ALLHIPHOP.COM....

MORE DETAILS ON CHRIS AND RIHANNA

I just got just got confirmation – from one of my sources - that Keshia Chante was the one who was texting about making plans that night. What media HAS YET to report is that Rihanna’s team seeks to suppress that she made the first hit. Apparently Chris did do some sort of rendezvous with Keshia and witnessed Rihanna making the first hit. I initially reported that he picked her up, but that’s not possible - the Lambo is a 2-seater. Also, she apparently witnessed Rihanna throwing Chris' car keys out the window. I hear Keisha is a pretty honest gal and will tell it like she saw it. Where were the paps when all of this happened? They are everywhere during Grammy weekend!
The CEO
Women aren't innocent in domestic abuse over half the time iMo....but yeah....shit's adding up....Rihanna is a fuckin' crazy ass, island bitch....
Method
She got kicked out of her own cousin's wedding for being disrespectful.
Al Hata

Only one minor incident here. I was in high school at junior prom. Me and my girl at the time were not getting along. Fighting all the time. I was late to pick her up and didn't bring any flowers or nothing. I was also drunk and high as shit. She was pissed man. So, we get to prom and we are waiting in line to get our picture taken and she asked me something and I must have said something bad because the next moment she grabs my shoulders, faces me and knees me in the nuts. I drop to the ground, hard as fuck and about 20 people go

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM!" and "OOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT!"

Everything after that incident is kind of fuzzy. She might have bounced, has her parents pick her up. I just know at the after party her ass wasn't there. Broke up like 3 days later.

Bitches.

hardhead
CEO, let me just start out by saying IMO you were justified in slapping your girl, a chick comes at me with car keys or a fist is very lucky to get just a slap IMO. The exceptions would be my wife, sister or mom and then I would probably grab them and hold them down. I agree with you guys about the Chris Brown/Rhianna situation, what is now being reported seems pretty excessive and beyond what I would do(I believe some instances are justified in hitting ANYBODY and that includes women) but she probably isn't completely innocent either. My belief when it comes to the whole hitting women thing is if a woman acts like a lady then I will treat her with the utmost respect but if she wants to act like a dude then she can get treated like one.

That said, I have story that fits this topic perfectly..LOL

It's long so I'll need some time to gather up all the info.. but I will share it with my fighthype brethren soon enough...LOL
The CEO
QUOTE(Al Hata @ Feb 12 2009, 04:52 PM) [snapback]424911[/snapback]
Only one minor incident here. I was in high school at junior prom. Me and my girl at the time were not getting along. Fighting all the time. I was late to pick her up and didn't bring any flowers or nothing. I was also drunk and high as shit. She was pissed man. So, we get to prom and we are waiting in line to get our picture taken and she asked me something and I must have said something bad because the next moment she grabs my shoulders, faces me and knees me in the nuts. I drop to the ground, hard as fuck and about 20 people go

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM!" and "OOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT!"

Everything after that incident is kind of fuzzy. She might have bounced, has her parents pick her up. I just know at the after party her ass wasn't there. Broke up like 3 days later.

Bitches.

...so let me get this straight, Al...she kneed your nuts, and you never got her back?...you're more of a gentleman than I thought.... laugh.gif

QUOTE(hardhead @ Feb 12 2009, 06:57 PM) [snapback]424914[/snapback]
CEO, let me just start out by saying IMO you were justified in slapping your girl, a chick comes at me with car keys or a fist is very lucky to get just a slap IMO. The exceptions would be my wife, sister or mom and then I would probably grab them and hold them down. I agree with you guys about the Chris Brown/Rhianna situation, what is now being reported seems pretty excessive and beyond what I would do(I believe some instances are justified in hitting ANYBODY and that includes women) but she probably isn't completely innocent either. My belief when it comes to the whole hitting women thing is if a woman acts like a lady then I will treat her with the utmost respect but if she wants to act like a dude then she can get treated like one.

That said, I have story that fits this topic perfectly..LOL

It's long so I'll need some time to gather up all the info.. but I will share it with my fighthype brethren soon enough...LOL

I didn't merely slap her....I put the bitch in a full nelson and ran her face/head into her car window.....much worse.....I want my props!....lol

I'll be looking forward to your story...as warranted violence against the weaker sex is my kinda shit.... clapping.gif
hardhead
holly shit, how could i have missed that... laugh.gif

hardhead
Here's how the shit went down. My friend was messing with this cold blooded ass chick and he wanted me to come because he said she had a fine ass friend, so of course I'm ready to go. He picked me up on the way there. Both the chicks worked at this bar as shot girls, so I go up in there and sit down have a drink introduce myself to everyone and sit back and chill. Thing is these bitches are acting crazy and rowdy and the chick that my friend wanted me to hollar at is running her mouth trying to fight everybody on Bourbon st(some people don't know how to act when they start drinking) nearly causing two fights with a bartender(who she worked with) and another random chick and dude. Later on in the night she got into an argument with her friend and went off on her and made her cry saying some fucked up shit. So no big deal I don't give a fuck, it aint my business really, this is the first time I had met any of these chicks. Later that night me and my friend asked the chick if she could drop us off by my boys car because he parked kind of far away, so as we were getting into the car, the chick starts another fight with her friend, cursing, screaming and doing all this other bullshit, so at this point I'm getting tired of hearing this bitches mouth and I tell her ass she needs to cut the bullshit and drop us off. Of course she didn't like that and told me something like "this aint none of your business" with this little dismissive tone. So I told her she was a dumb ass bitch and I jumped out the car and started walking down the street toward where the cars where parked, next thing i know I hear this bitch yelling "what the fuck did he just call me?" this and that, then I heard a door slam, and I turn around and this bitch is running full speed ahead at me like she's about to swing on me, so by instinct I back peddled about 10-20 feet and warned her to back the fuck up, of course the bitch was like fuck "you motherfucker", so I cocked back and hit the bitch with a left hook(didn't even swing it as hard as i could've) right on the chin, the bitch stopped cold in her tracks and was knocked back a couple feet and stumbled to the ground. If I could've taken a picture of her facial expression it would've been priceless. It was one of those "I can't believe a dude just fucking punched me in the jaw" looks like she couldn't believe what had happened. After that she started yelling about how she was going to get her brother who supposedly lived in my neighborhood to come get me, and I was like whatever bitch, I don't give a fuck. You think this is the end of the story but it doesn't end here.

So after i left the bitch down the street, I could hear her on the phone trying to call her brother, so as I walked down the street I saw this older black dude just chilling(we were in VERY bad part of NO, Iberville project area), I asked him for a cigarette and we started talking, I told him what happened and you boy was tripping out laughing, we laughed at that bitch, after that we walked to Bourbon(a few blocks away) and got a drink, I bought him a drink and talked with him for a few more minutes(turns out he knew some of my best friend's people from his old neighborhood) and I left to walk to my friend's car. So as I'm walking to my friends car hoping he'll be there I stopped on Canal street to take a rest, so I sat on one of those city garbage cans, as i'm sitting look who rolls up right in front of me at the light on the corner I was chillin on, this bitch and her friend(I assume they were coming from dropping my friend off), her friend looks at me and I just looked at her(at first she didn't realize who I was, and besides me and her were cool) but then the chick looks over at me and is like there he is, there's that mother fucker, so at this point I need to get the fuck because I'm not trying to end up in OPP for beating this bitch(because If I hit her again this time she's not getting up for a few minutes) so I hear her say "get the fucking knife I want to cut this mother fucker" then as I run off down the block she gunned the fucking car(I mean the ones where you can here the engine pistons roaring) around the block like she was wanting run me over, so as I got across the street and she turned onto the one way street I immediately cut back up the street in the opposite diretion and ditched her ass, I did the typical zig zag to lose her and as I came down one of the streets I had passed I saw the bitch out of her car screaming and pacing talking to some random dude, she hit a fucking pole!! hahahahaah.....so after that I finally made it to the garage my friend was parked at and luckily for me he was waiting for me, he dropped me off that night and that was that.

The next morning this crazy bitch left like 20 messages on my boys phone saying she was coming to get me this and that unless I apologized to her, I laughed and told him to tell her that she should thank me for teaching her lesson in life, the lesson being if you want to talk shit to random people(especially a dude) be prepared for what can come(not everybody believes in chivalry), also IMO if a woman wants to act like man and behaves the way she did(the most rowdy and unlady like I have ever seen), then I feel she can get dealt with just like another man would, you act like a lady and there would've been no problems. I sometimes wonder if she still acts that way and if she does, does she think back and say "well remember the last time I acted like this what happened" For her sake I hope so because some dudes are much meaner,stronger, bigger and hit much harder then I do.

Anyway that's another hardhead tidbit for you guys to get a kick out of, and for all the "knights in shining armor" that feel that in no circumstance should a man hit a woman I'll just say that in the case above I believe is justified. Of course my mother, my sister and my wife I wouldn't lay a hand on...Some random bitch that is running her mouth acting like a dude threatening me, that's different story.

Forgive me father for I have sinned... laugh.gif
Method
LOL. That's funny. No offense, but you did WAY too much running from this chick. She probably thinks back to getting clocked, but she also probably chuckles to think she was like the headless horseman chasing down you, an Icabod Crane-type. LOL. Im just kidding. I know it's always fucked up, mitigating circumstances.

I have had very few encounters with female strangers, but never had to physically defend myself. That said, whenever some female stranger started acting a fool like that, I would turn to her boyfriend or whatever and be like "you better control your woman or Im gonna kick YOUR ass".

King Eugene
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 12 2009, 09:38 AM) [snapback]424888[/snapback]
I'm sure y'all've heard about Chris Brown bitin', slappin', punchin', and chokin' out Rihanna the other night....some people are saying it started because he got busted with a booty text...I personally think it's Herpes related...because that sounds like what a young star would do after finding out his woman gave him "The Luggage"....

Anyway....I wanna hear some stories from you guys...about any physical altercations you've had with women....I'll start with a minor incident I had with an old girl I dated for several years.....
She had been trying to hunt me down all night....I was at the clubs doin' my thing....which was not givin' a fuck about her and working various hos....

I end up crashing at one of my friend's apartments....and this is important....WITHOUT a ho.

So...it's early in the morning...birds are chirping...the sun is shining in the window...and I hear someone callin' me out from the parking lot...."_____ _____....I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!!...I KNOW YOU GOT A WHORE WITH YOU!!...WHO IS SHE??!!....YOU GET OUT HERE NOW!!"....she keeps yelling these things along with several variations of them at the top of her lungs...

I get mad as fuck.

Why?....because I didn't have a girl with me, and I was innocent....this time....lol

I throw on my pants and shirt and come stompin' outside down the stairs....I powerwalk right up to her asking her who the fuck she think she is....tracking me down and yellin' my name like a crazy bitch for no reason......

I was half asleep, half wasted, and angry as all get out....and this bitch IMMEDIATELY goes to gouge my eye out with her car key!...she had that shit between her knuckles.....lol.....luckily, I turned my head just in time, and she caught me in the temple flush with the tip....this fucking hurt like Hell and sent me over the top....

so I snatched her up, whipped her around, and slapped a full nelson on her (my signature, put a bitch on lock move).....and said sternly in her ear something like..."YOU DONE FUCKED UP NOW." and SLAMMED her face into her car window.....which was great AND stupid at the same time....because I didn't know my own strength and accidentally knocked her ass out....the impact left a big spider web on her window about the size of a softball....lol....I laugh now thinking about her looking over at the crack while she was driving and having to remember what happened....

but that's that....nope....no police came....no charges were filed....we fucked a few days later, and I cheated on her that weekend....yes2.gif
Now I hope nobody comes in here with the "only cowards beat women!" thing....because this girl was tryin' to take my eye and deserved to be locked down at the very least....I will admit I was stupid because I could have easily put her head THROUGH the window and possibly cut her up or killed her.....and then I wouldn't be typing this today...lol
Bottom line....this is all about Comedy.....bring me your stories...I know some of you have HAD TO rough a bitch up before....

LMAO...that had to be a black chic.
hardhead
QUOTE(Method @ Feb 13 2009, 01:27 AM) [snapback]424926[/snapback]
LOL. That's funny. No offense, but you did WAY too much running from this chick. She probably thinks back to getting clocked, but she also probably chuckles to think she was like the headless horseman chasing down you, an Icabod Crane-type. LOL. Im just kidding. I know it's always fucked up, mitigating circumstances.

I have had very few encounters with female strangers, but never had to physically defend myself. That said, whenever some female stranger started acting a fool like that, I would turn to her boyfriend or whatever and be like "you better control your woman or Im gonna kick YOUR ass".

Dog, I wasn't trying to go to OPP for this stupid bitch, she wrecked her fucking car trying to run me down so I think I get the last laugh..LOL

as for the second part, I agree and have seen that happen before. I was with a friend of mine who did that in the parking lot of Wal-Mart, long story short the chick was running her mouth constantly and the dude wanted to get out of there ASAP...LOL
Lil-lightsout
Back when my wife(then girlfriend) was in college we had an incident that escaladed pretty quickly. We used to fight all the time, she was always so damn busy and I was always last on her list it seemed. Anyway, she was a cheerleader who was always getting hit on and I was so damn jealous at the time. So one night at a college pep rally she was escorting BB players on the court, and after she was done she was supposed to meet me outside at this one place. Well anyways, she leaves me hanging for over a half hour outside in the cold winter(I was not paying to see a stupid pep rally). She also left me hanging a few other times too, this was not a first time occasion.

So she finally comes outside and just starts laughing and smiling and she knows I am pissed as hell. So we start argueing and she is just being a bitch. Well I took a huge kick at her pom-poms to kick it out of her hand, only problem I missed the pom-poms and kicked her square in the leg!!! She just fell right over on the ground holding her leg crying. As I try to say sorry and explain I missed, she just kept telling me to go blank myself. So she finally gets up and kicks me right in the nuts, and then punched me straight in the face!!! She then starts running on the campus and I chase her down and tackle her. I let her up and she tries to take off again and this time I use a double leg take down on her to the grass and at that time we are surrounded by a ton of people who called the cops on me. So I got out of there and eventually we hooked up late that night to talk and some other things went down.

Now, I have been with Erika for almost 19 years all together. We had many rough times in the early years for various reasons, this being the ONLY physical confrontation ever. Hearing of all the divorces and cheating these days, I am glad we went through our rough times when we were young and got that shit over with. For a long time I was pretty ashamed of myself for that incident, but now we both can laugh at. it.
King Eugene
QUOTE(hardhead @ Feb 12 2009, 08:10 PM) [snapback]424923[/snapback]
I turn around and this bitch is running full speed ahead at me like she's about to swing on me, so by instinct I back peddled about 10-20 feet and warned her to back the fuck up, of course the bitch was like fuck "you motherfucker", so I cocked back and hit the bitch with a left hook

THE funniest shit I've heard all day. Damn my stomach was hurting after I finished reading this.
D-MARV
All I can say is this... regardless of what this chick Rihanna did Chris had not right beat her like he did. Reports state that she had a busted lip, two swollen eys, bite marks, and bruises. That sounds like a major beatdown.

NOW, Rihanna is NO angel. I read about her history and know she probably started this whole incident. There has even been reports of her getting buck with Jay Z, LOL. So we definitely have to see what details come from all of this. But under NO circumstances should Chris beat a women like that. Especially since he grew up in a household that was filled with domestic abuse and going on T.V to speak out against domestic abuse.

King Eugene
I had one and my college roommate/bestfriend had a huge one.

In HS I was a straight runt. When I graduated I was 5'7" 139lbs soak and wet. When I say little, I mean little. Well of course everyone including over half of the females I went to school where bigger than me. I had this Napoleon thing going on which we call the "lil man syndrome" meaning I was quick tempered and always ready to fight just to prove I wasn't a pushover cause I was so small. Well we had just finished a track meet and I was pissed at my track coach for some odd reason, it slips my mind. So I'm the only one on the bus mad as hell cause everybody else is taking all day and I'm ready to go. So I'm just sitting there with this angry look on my face and this chic walks by me (she was the female bully of the school) and says "what the hell yo little ass frowning for". So I didnt say anything initially cause even though I was mad I could think with a clear head and plus I grew up in a house full of women so disrespecting women was out of the question. Then she kept on and on and on just talking shit to me. This bitch was so fierce and ugly we use to call her ass Terrish...The Pitbull. I mean I've seen this girl whoop plenty of ass and the last thing I was trying to be was the laughing stock of the school cause I got my ass whooped by Terrish...The Pitbull. Then she goes over the edge and slap me in the back of my head. I had a fresh smooth crisp ball head that I had just cut the night before. Little did she know my uncle use to be a professional fighter (none of you guys ever heard of him before) and he was training me on the weekends. I stood up and said "if you hit me again, I'm going to shoot to yo ass". Of course she didnt believe me so she swung on me, I swear I did my best Tyson bob and weave impression and ducked her pucnch. I came up with the meanest left hook I ever swung and caught her right on the temple, she stumbled back in the seat, regained her balance and went to attack me. Before she could get another punch I hit her with a straight right followed by another left hook that tapped that chin. That bitch fell in that seat and didnt get back up. After that day I just knew I was super man. The bad thing about it is, she stayed in the same apartment complex I stayed in so for two weeks straight I was nervous as hell cause I just knew that shit was a fluke and I thought she was going to come back and whoop my ass in the neighborhood. Luckily for me that last left hook sent a message and I never had any trouble from her from that point on. LOL hell and two weeks after that I put my girlfriend face first in the cafeteria trash can for smacking me during lunch. LOL
King Eugene
I onced witness my roommate choke slamming his girlfriend and choking her on my bed after she busted in our room and snatched his phone from him cause she wasn't answering her calls while he was on the phone with another female.

Well initially she snatched the phone, punched him on the chin and swung at him two more times. I was watching and laughing the whole time til I seen her gasping for air. Then the fucka was so strong that I couldn't pull him off of her so I had to talk him down. The only way I could get him off of her was by making him think what NFL teams would think of him after hearing about this incident. Then he let her, she smacked him and ran out the door, down the steps and was on her way to her dorm. This chic was a track star...I mean she could out run half of my footbal teammates (offensive lineman included) lol. This dude jumped down like three flights of stairs and when he hit the ground he hit that shit running. So I started chasing them and from a distance I seen him Golberg(spear) her clean on the cement. He then got up, took the phone and smashed it right beside her face. He went back to the room, then I helped her up and she was calling her parents crying, they where way in Oviedo, FL (Seminole County) and we as in NC. She couldn't talk straight so I tried to talk to her pops to tell her what was going on...dude didn't want to talk to me so I just gave her the phone back and walked her to her room. She never called the police which was cool. The bad part was, the next day this bitch was mad at me! I'm like how the hell are you going to be mad at me when I clearly saved you from getting yo ass whooped!
The CEO
Some real good stories, guys...laugh.gif....and it wasn't a Black girl, King...just a low class, fake tittied, fake lipped, White bitch....I call 'em "empty brick houses".....

and hardhead....you WERE being too nice...I totally felt your situation....I've been that dude....that is the WORST....you think you're gonna have a great night, and the girl you get set up with is obnoxious and macho.....

That one you encountered sounds like she needed more than a light check hook....I would have pulled guard and gogoplata'd that bitch right on the spot....laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 12 2009, 09:38 PM) [snapback]424939[/snapback]
Some real good stories, guys...laugh.gif....and it wasn't a Black girl, King...just a low class, fake tittied, fake lipped, White bitch....I call 'em "empty brick houses".....

and hardhead....you WERE being too nice...I totally felt your situation....I've been that dude....that is the WORST....you think you're gonna have a great night, and the girl you get set up with is obnoxious and macho.....

That one you encountered sounds like she needed more than a light check hook....I would have pulled guard and gogoplata'd that bitch right on the spot....laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
You guys are some funny cats. I bet if we all met at a bar one day that would be hilarious cause I can just imagine all the funny ass stories mixed with all these different personalities.
The CEO
QUOTE(3King3 @ Feb 12 2009, 09:40 PM) [snapback]424940[/snapback]
You guys are some funny cats. I bet if we all met at a bar one day that would be hilarious cause I can just imagine all the funny ass stories mixed with all these different personalities.

I typed my last post before I saw your last posts, King....

You fuckin' BROUGHT IT to that Terrish, didn't ya....laugh.gif....bobbin' and weavin' to land a monster hook....on a DEEBO BITCH!!....now THAT'S funny....laugh.gif

It would be ALL laughs at a FightHype party.....I know it.
hardhead
I'd definitely toss a few back with CEO, dude has me cracking the fuck up most of the time..haha
The CEO
Even though I'm not as wild and crazy as I used to be (in person)...we would still have fun, hardhead.....that's guaranteed.

I'm pretty much a reserved version of what I portray myself as here...I take pride in the fact I'm a good listener and easy to get along with....the kind of guy that makes for a good friend....but like most of y'all probably....I've only met 1 or 2 dudes in my life that really deserved my friendship and reciprocated the brotherly care, loyalty, and respect I gave them................

Anyway.....where the hos at?....I wanna beat 'em.

laugh.gif
hardhead
When I get together with my few close friends from back in the day we laugh our asses off about all of the stories we tell..

I'm lucky that I am still good friends and hang out on the regular, with two guys that I've known since 11 and 13 respectively.

Where are you from CEO(besides Insanity Inc..lol) and where do you currently lay your head?
Method
so she swung on me, I swear I did my best Tyson bob and weave impression and ducked her pucnch. I came up with the meanest left hook I ever swung and caught her right on the temple, she stumbled back in the seat, regained her balance and went to attack me. Before she could get another punch I hit her with a straight right followed by another left hook that tapped that chin. That bitch fell in that seat and didnt get back up. After that day I just knew I was super man. The bad thing about it is, she stayed in the same apartment complex I stayed in so for two weeks straight I was nervous as hell cause I just knew that shit was a fluke and I thought she was going to come back and whoop my ass in the neighborhood. Luckily for me that last left hook sent a message and I never had any trouble from her from that point on. LOL hell and two weeks after that I put my girlfriend face first in the cafeteria trash can for smacking me during lunch. LOL

Ahhhhhhahahahahahahaha.
The CEO
laugh.gif....that is some really funny shit...

and I was born and raised in The Southeast, hardhead.........Home is now about 5 hours North of The Boot....in North Georgia....
BigG
LMAO 3King...your voilence towards women sounds...amusing....lol...The most physical I'd ever been with a girl was after I had got into a fight I was walking and purposely bumped into her (friend)..she just simply said "Are you mad!?". I'm suprised at the woman beaters! laugh.gif
Douchebag
I have nack for sniffing out crazy triffling bitches and keeping them out of my life. If a bitch even has the slightest potential of making me have to duff her out I cut her off immediately.
Mean Mister Mustard
LOL at King's stories, I can just picture a 5 ft. 7" weaker version of Lennox Lewis duking it out with some amazonian women.
King Eugene
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Feb 13 2009, 01:17 PM) [snapback]424986[/snapback]
LOL at King's stories, I can just picture a 5 ft. 7" weaker version of Lennox Lewis duking it out with some amazonian women.

Your wrong for that one.
Mean Mister Mustard
You know I kid.

By the way, wasn't there a thread similar to this one a while back with the video of a guy who gets knocked down by a chick? There was a pumpkin involved?
Spyder
Alright...I've been avoiding posting in here...lol...but ya'll are my boys, so I gotta share one of mine.

Ever since I was a little kid I swore that I would never lay hands on a woman...I have two sisters, and I grew up defending them. Probably 75% of my fights growing up were in protection of my sisters...well, my perception has changed forever on that shit after I got attacked by a woman.

Now before, I thought..."Shit, there is no way that a woman could ever hurt me enough that I would have to defend myself." I'm a hard-headed Italian guy that can take a punch to the head without flinching...but I wasn't prepared for a frying pan to the head. laugh.gif

So I get into it with a girlfriend about nothing in particular. She gets pissed about some shit, and I'm pretty much the same dude in person that I am on here...laid back, trying to chill...but ready to scrap if needed.

I'm grilling up a couple of steaks during the fight...totally trying to dismiss whatever peeved her off...well fellas, if a woman wants to let you know that you pissed her off, ignoring her doesn't calm the situation. So she takes my steaks off of the grill and throws one in the lawn, and the other on the roof. At the sight of my well crafted meal being destroyed I decided...fuck it...I'm getting the fuck outta here and am going to my favorite BBQ joint. So without saying a word...as cool and collected as the Fonz...I grab my keys and head towards my truck to peace out. Well as I'm casually strolling to my vehicle, my spidey senses tell me to move my head. Just as I do, I see a frying pan go wizzing by my ear from behind me.

After that, I'm like oh shit! I pivot around to see what the situation is, and I see that she's reeling back the pan for another attempt at your boy. I block the second swing with my right forearm, and full on shoulder roll the third...at this point I know that she's determined to put a dent in me. It didn't matter how many times I blocked or avoided the pan...she wasn't gonna stop until she got me. So as she's coming forward with the fourth attempt, I throw a quick jab right in the bread basket.

She doubled over like Virgil Hill after Roy Jones' right hand. The punch was precise, and perfect. I tossed away the frying pan, and then I checked her out to make sure that I didn't do more damage than was necessary. Of course she was upset that I put a check on her behavior, but I think it also surprised her that I was able to control the situation as efficiently as I did.

Anyway, ever since that day...I always consider other factors in man/woman voilence besides size and sex.
King Eugene
LMAO...now that was funny as hell

"I throw a quick jab right in the bread basket"

The CEO
laugh.gif....I KNEW you were avoiding this topic, Spyder...

I don't know how you contained yourself after she threw your steaks....that alone would have thrown me into a rage....lol
hardhead
We are some woman beating motherfuckers!! laugh.gif
Spyder
laugh.gif

King I carefully placed that shot...I didn't want to mark her up, and any other spot would show excessive bruising...so when she extended the pan back to attack, she opened up the body. I didn't think the shot would put her down as quickly as it did...I was more or less going for a "stop her in her tracks" type of punch. But lucky for me, one punch was enough to take out all of her steam.

QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 14 2009, 08:02 AM) [snapback]425084[/snapback]
laugh.gif....I KNEW you were avoiding this topic, Spyder...

I don't know how you contained yourself after she threw your steaks....that alone would have thrown me into a rage....lol

You know...I was SEETHING inside when she went after my steaks...but I knew that she was just trying to get a reaction out of me. There was NO WAY that I was going to give her that satisfaction. So I held it in, and tried to leave the scene...knowing that I wouldn't be able to contain it much longer.

laugh.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
I think the worst case scenario is to go out with a sucidal chick like that car dealing woman from the Sopranos.
Method
I think the worst case scenario is to go out with a sucidal chick like that car dealing woman from the Sopranos.

Gloria Trillo? She was pretty damn hot. Crazy...but I think TOny brought it out of her...

...and I loved the song from this scene...when it comes on the radio and Gloria does the strip tease for Tony.

Spyder
I saw this clip on Youtube and thought about reviving this Classic Thread!

thumbsup_anim.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.