Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FightHype Shirts Now Available
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
thehype
Okay...I know some of you have been waiting for them...well now we've finally got 'em!

FightHype.com is proud to announce that our exclusive FightHype shirts designed by Rupture Clothing are now available for purchase.

Pre-order before February 23rd and save 25%!!

Premium quality vintage washed t-shirt. Superb construction and finish.
  • 30/single super soft t-shirt. The best quality t-shirt on the market!
  • Garment dyed 4.5 oz. 100% combed ring spun cotton.
  • Ultra-smooth water-based printing. Design won't crack or peel!
  • Shirt tag printed inside collar for ultimate comfort.
  • Athletic fit - wider shoulders with tapered body design.
  • Proudly made and printed in the USA.

INTRODUCTORY, PRE-ORDER SALES PRICE OF $25!!!!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR BLACK FIGHTHYPE FIGHTWEAR

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR WHITE FIGHTHYPE FIGHTWEAR

Shipping is $5 domestic and $14 international for up to 3 units.

Sizes include S, M, L, XL and XXL. If not sure about a size, always order one up. Since the t-shirts are 100% organic cotton, the will shrink a bit. See the sizing chart for more details.

We tried to get something other than the generic run-of-the-mill t-shirts that some sites have...something you can rock out in the clubs. These are some real quality shirts...I mean like Affliction quality (but over half the price)!

So please, please, PLEASE if you enjoy all that we've been doing for you over the past few years, order your shirt ASAP!

Mean Mister Mustard
Holy shit, that's actually a nice shirt. II'll be honest with you, I was expecting some piece of shit shirt. Nice.
thehype
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Feb 13 2009, 11:16 AM) [snapback]424975[/snapback]
Holy shit, that's actually a nice shirt. II'll be honest with you, I was expecting some piece of shit shirt. Nice.

laugh.gif

Nah...they're quality shirts and I think $25 (not including S&H of course) is a really, really, really good price for them.
caneman
very nice Ben! Great job on getting them done up so nicely! drinks.gif
Method
Nice shit. I want one of those whites in XL.

Started to order, but truth is, I am not crazy about that paypal process. They were asking for WAY too much personal bank info, including my routing # and account #, which is standard, but they also asked for my online banking user and pass, and, to be truthful, I got way too much loot in there to risk getting fucked...and I have had problems with online transactions in the past.

Why no straight credit card transactions...or did I miss something?
D-MARV
QUOTE(Method @ Feb 13 2009, 12:45 PM) [snapback]424981[/snapback]
Nice shit. I want one of those whites in XL.

Started to order, but truth is, I am not crazy about that paypal process. They were asking for WAY too much personal bank info, including my routing # and account #, which is standard, but they also asked for my online banking user and pass, and, to be truthful, I got way too much loot in there to risk getting fucked...and I have had problems with online transactions in the past.

Good points... Is there another form of payment, I hate to be a bitch about it.
JLUVBABY
if i order one today can it be here for the diaz marquez fight?.. i think we should all get one thats going to that fight card to wear to the fight to know whos who...
Lil-lightsout
Did not expect that. Very nice. Oh, about fn time grin.gif
thehype
QUOTE(Method @ Feb 13 2009, 12:45 PM) [snapback]424981[/snapback]

No...good catch...it's supposed to allow for straight credit card transactions...all of their other shirts do that. I'm guessing they probably forgot to set a variable in the code. Since I'm not handling that on my end, I had to shoot off an email to them and let them know. They should be able to fix that relatively easy so just hold off for now until it's fixed. I'll give you a heads up. Good catch though bro...I didn't even notice that.
thehype
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Feb 13 2009, 02:13 PM) [snapback]424989[/snapback]
if i order one today can it be here for the diaz marquez fight?.. i think we should all get one thats going to that fight card to wear to the fight to know whos who...

Ummmmm...that's a good question...I'm not exactly sure what the turnaround time is on delivery. I know it won't be as long as some of you had to wait for certain other shirts. LOL. But I don't know the exact time so I'm not sure if it would arrive in time for that fight. Let me find that out and get right back to ya.
The CEO
Damn....I guess I gotta lose some weight....I'm built like a soft Fedor....that taper will ruin me........laugh.gif
MarzB
Since I've been BEGGING you for these for a while I must say dude total respect due.

You REALLY outdid yourself on this one.

Can we do a upload your pic of "you" in yours type of deal??

Again great job dude and I'm definitely getting a couple..
dj necrogenic
DAMN IT!!!! I wish I would have known about this earlier. I just bought a shirt today.. Oh well I think Ill pick one up anyway

By the way, this is the other shirt I bought today biggrin.gif
Jack 1000
Great job Ben!!!!!

Those shirts look awesome!!!!

Jack
JonnyBlaze
I only can wear XXL,not XL..So I guess I can't get one..
King Eugene
As soon as they get the straight credit card transactions straighten out. I'll be rocking mine on south beach memorial day weekend for as long as I can go with a shirt on. When I go there I only pack three shirts and that includes 2 tank tops and a dress shirt. LOL
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(thehype @ Feb 13 2009, 10:12 AM) [snapback]424974[/snapback]
Okay...I know some of you have been waiting for them...well now we've finally got 'em!

FightHype.com is proud to announce that our exclusive FightHype shirts designed by Rupture Clothing are now available for purchase.

Pre-order before February 23rd and save 25%!!

Premium quality vintage washed t-shirt. Superb construction and finish.
  • 30/single super soft t-shirt. The best quality t-shirt on the market!
  • Garment dyed 4.5 oz. 100% combed ring spun cotton.
  • Ultra-smooth water-based printing. Design won't crack or peel!
  • Shirt tag printed inside collar for ultimate comfort.
  • Athletic fit - wider shoulders with tapered body design.
  • Proudly made and printed in the USA.
INTRODUCTORY, PRE-ORDER SALES PRICE OF $25!!!!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR BLACK FIGHTHYPE FIGHTWEAR

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR WHITE FIGHTHYPE FIGHTWEAR

Shipping is $5 domestic and $14 international for up to 3 units.

Sizes include S, M, L, XL and XXL. If not sure about a size, always order one up. Since the t-shirts are 100% organic cotton, the will shrink a bit. See the sizing chart for more details.

We tried to get something other than the generic run-of-the-mill t-shirts that some sites have...something you can rock out in the clubs. These are some real quality shirts...I mean like Affliction quality (but over half the price)!

So please, please, PLEASE if you enjoy all that we've been doing for you over the past few years, order your shirt ASAP!

allight big cheese i have ordered my shirt... i'm asking everyone that is going to the diaz/marquez fight to do the same so we know who we are... it would be pretty cool i think for us all to get together...
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
That's a damn cool shirt Hype (certainly better than what the other sites are offering LOL) I will be ordering one and representing it hard in NZ.

Now if you could just get a high profile fighter to wear one into the ring.................
BigG

This one is nice, I think I'll be getting this.
rusty_trombone
uh, are there any shittier ones?
thehype
QUOTE(MarzB @ Feb 13 2009, 04:44 PM) [snapback]424996[/snapback]
Since I've been BEGGING you for these for a while I must say dude total respect due.

You REALLY outdid yourself on this one.

Can we do a upload your pic of "you" in yours type of deal??

Again great job dude and I'm definitely getting a couple..

Thanks for the props bro.

That's a good idea about the pic upload. In fact, I think I got some official Mosley vs. Judah shirts that were made for Golden Boy before the fight got cancelled...maybe I'll give some of those out to peeps who upload their pics. I mean, the fight never happened...but still...it's a nice little collectors item. I'll have to see how many of those shirts I still have.
thehype
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Feb 13 2009, 07:01 PM) [snapback]425007[/snapback]
I only can wear XXL,not XL..So I guess I can't get one..

We have XXL
thehype
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 13 2009, 03:25 PM) [snapback]424995[/snapback]
Damn....I guess I gotta lose some weight....I'm built like a soft Fedor....that taper will ruin me........laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You gotta get one and pull it out every now and then for motivation.
thehype
QUOTE(3King3 @ Feb 13 2009, 08:09 PM) [snapback]425013[/snapback]
As soon as they get the straight credit card transactions straighten out. I'll be rocking mine on south beach memorial day weekend for as long as I can go with a shirt on. When I go there I only pack three shirts and that includes 2 tank tops and a dress shirt. LOL

All fixed...should be working okay now.

You gotta get a pic of you rockin' it on the beach.

laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Feb 14 2009, 05:05 AM) [snapback]425079[/snapback]
That's a damn cool shirt Hype (certainly better than what the other sites are offering LOL) I will be ordering one and representing it hard in NZ.

Now if you could just get a high profile fighter to wear one into the ring.................

Thanks man.

Definitely working on it.
thehype
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Feb 14 2009, 02:51 PM) [snapback]425111[/snapback]
uh, are there any shittier ones?

Sure...

laugh.gif
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 14 2009, 11:04 AM) [snapback]425101[/snapback]

This one is nice, I think I'll be getting this.

thats the shirt i ordered to wear to the fights...
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(thehype @ Feb 14 2009, 05:18 PM) [snapback]425125[/snapback]
Sure...

laugh.gif

I think I knew that guy in high school
Snoop
QUOTE(thehype @ Feb 14 2009, 11:02 PM) [snapback]425120[/snapback]
Thanks for the props bro.

That's a good idea about the pic upload. In fact, I think I got some official Mosley vs. Judah shirts that were made for Golden Boy before the fight got cancelled...maybe I'll give some of those out to peeps who upload their pics. I mean, the fight never happened...but still...it's a nice little collectors item. I'll have to see how many of those shirts I still have.

Oh shit. I'd love to get one of those Mosley vs Judah shirts. Will you be announcing how you can get one in the next few days?
Snoop
QUOTE(thehype @ Feb 14 2009, 11:18 PM) [snapback]425125[/snapback]
Sure...

laugh.gif

LMAO. That's cold. Deserved. But cold.
Yucayeke
Got Mine in Black. Nicely done Hype, I hope it gets here quick so I can wear it to the Cotto fight next weekend!
pcraw
I'm glad you guys are feeling the shirts. Rupture did an amazing job on them. Now order 5 or 6 of them! laugh.gif Just kidding, but they are some cool shirts to rock to a fight!

D-MARV
Just Purchased mine!!!!!

I got the black one.
King Eugene
QUOTE(thehype @ Feb 14 2009, 05:09 PM) [snapback]425123[/snapback]
All fixed...should be working okay now.

You gotta get a pic of you rockin' it on the beach.

laugh.gif

As soon as I get back I'm posting that pic!

I'm sure you wont mind me having a few females in the pic with me though!
laugh.gif
King Eugene
Got mine in white. Now I'm about to double up on my curls to make that shirt is fitted on my guns when I pull'em out at South Beach. laugh.gif

Oh yea I'd like one of those Mosley vs. Judah shirts too.
The CEO
just ordered a black XXL...and I'm interested in the Mosley-Judah shirt as well....
Big Slim Sweet
Hype, just tried to order, it's not letting me choose another payment method other than paypal.
The CEO
It just LOOKS like a PayPal page, Slim....you can enter any card's info in there....
BigG
Hype serious the shirts are really nice! Good job on them! I'll be wearing them to school too..laugh.gif
Imperius3
Hype, who made those shirts? Like what company? I want to make some shirts for my pool team and whoever made those shirts did a great job. I think I'm gonna get a white one.
thehype
The shirts were made by Rupture Clothing.

We have a partnership with them.
Yucayeke
Hype are they supposed to take long to get here? Been about two weeks. i will chewck tomorrow to see what's the deal. Awesome design though
thehype
QUOTE(Yucayeke @ Feb 28 2009, 10:39 PM) [snapback]426579[/snapback]
Hype are they supposed to take long to get here? Been about two weeks. i will chewck tomorrow to see what's the deal. Awesome design though

Yeah...just the first shipment though...if you ordered the shirts before Feb. 23, they were just pre-orders. The first shipment of shirts didn't start production until that date so they probably didn't actually start shipping until the end of that week...which means they probably didn't start going out until this week. I'll double check on that just to make sure though.
STEVENSKI
How about making some shirts for your heavier set members Hype?
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Mar 2 2009, 11:24 PM) [snapback]426830[/snapback]
How about making some shirts for your heavier set members Hype?

Sorry Stevenski.....looks like you gotta shed a few pounds!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Mar 7 2009, 05:47 PM) [snapback]427332[/snapback]
Sorry Stevenski.....looks like you gotta shed a few pounds!

Nah the missus likes her Fred Flintstone just the way he is laugh.gif .
King Eugene
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Mar 10 2009, 11:25 PM) [snapback]427592[/snapback]
Nah the missus likes her Fred Flintstone just the way he is laugh.gif .

Do you have one of those belly sold seperately bodys? You know...how the stomach is so big it doesn't even look like it belongs with the rest of the body, especially with the tooth pick legs? IDK...just curious... dntknw.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(3King3 @ Mar 11 2009, 06:00 AM) [snapback]427620[/snapback]
Do you have one of those belly sold seperately bodys? You know...how the stomach is so big it doesn't even look like it belongs with the rest of the body, especially with the tooth pick legs? IDK...just curious... dntknw.gif

I have been thinking of posting my pic for a while. I have been on here for donkeys years & no one knows what I look like. I can assure you I do not look like what you described I am more like a beer keg with tree trunks for legs laugh.gif .

We should start a new FH members pics thread so we can see what we all look like as the last one was years ago & it would be cool. Some prick would photoshop me I am sure but so long as it is in bad taste then it is all good.
Fitz
QUOTE(3King3 @ Mar 11 2009, 05:00 PM) [snapback]427620[/snapback]

There's a guy sitting next to me that does, and as I was typing this, he just said "I might cancel my gym membership".
King Eugene
QUOTE(Fitz @ Mar 11 2009, 02:18 AM) [snapback]427623[/snapback]
There's a guy sitting next to me that does, and as I was typing this, he just said "I might cancel my gym membership".

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
DAMN...now thats Hilarious.

I'm a tell you some funny stuff I've noticed at the gym...
some big folks stand and watch a lot

The gym is always packed at the beginning of the month but seems empty during the middle and end of the month

A lot of the guys have cartoon/lollipop bodies...big up top and nothing below. I mean absolutely no leg workouts.

Last but not least, I think its funny as hell to see a dude all big and swole lifting with all those damn plates on the bar but cant look down and see his johnson cause his stomach is in the way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.