I will provide to FightHype any information that our users can use for contacting the WBC, and Top Rank Inc so that anyone may choose to contact them over their refusal to see the seriousness of how and why they should honor the license revocation of Margarito imposed by the California State Athletic Commission. I know that there is a lot of anger here over what Bob Arum and the WBC are trying to do. But try to be professional, explaining the reasons why Mr. Margarito and his trainer should not be allowed to participate in boxing for one year, and honor the rules and regulations of the boxing commission. Maybe if they get 500,000 letters and e-mails explaining professional why allowing Margarito to fight before the revocation is lifted is such a mistake, they may rethink their actions. This is just too serious an issue to be ignored by the world wide boxing community:

WBC Contact Email: info@wbcboxing.com

WBC Snail Mail Address

World Boxing Council
Jose Sulaiman, President
Genova 33-Desp. 503
Col. Juarez
06600-Mexico, D.F
Mexico

(If you are snail mailing the WBC about this issue, you will have to take the letter to your post office to get the special carrier rates to Mexico. You can check with your local post office. When I contacted them a year or so ago, it was something like 80 cents to $1.00 charge. USA currency)

Top Rank Inc:

Top Rank, Inc.
Atten: Bob Arum
3980 Howard Hughes Parkway, Suite 580
Las Vegas, NV 89109

Tel. (702) 732-2717
Fax (702) 733-8232

contact@toprank.com

Jack