Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are you a part of The Hater Nation?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
The CEO
If 10 or more active posters hate the same person, that person's name will go in The FightHype Hate Dump in my sig.....all fighters/personalities must be active....for example....Mayweather and Calzaghe can't be brought up because they're "retired"....if they announce their return, it's open season....

For starters....I hate Manny Steward and Andre Berto.....if you agree with me, let it be known and add another name or 2.....

If you DON'T hate either or both of them....let us know who YOU hate....don't name more than 2 in each post....

I'll keep an ongoing tally and add their name (with yours following) if we reach 10 or more....that way my sig won't be excessive....at least, I THINK it won't be excessive....lol

Come on....it'll be fun....and always remember.....having heros is for kids.....Hating is for Aficionados.

cool.gif
BigG
I hate Vic Darchinyan and Vitali Klitschko
The CEO
Damn...my man, Big G, was QUICK with the Vic call.....lol
Snoop
Put Cuntron on there. I'll get back to you about a second one.
The CEO
QUOTE(snoopnick @ Feb 15 2009, 01:35 AM) [snapback]425291[/snapback]
Put Cuntron on there. I'll get back to you about a second one.

I agree on Kermie the hermie...so that's officially 2 for him......I'll hold off on nominating more because I don't wanna be doing the majority of the nominating....
kidbazooka1
Vic
Wlad
The CEO
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Feb 15 2009, 01:42 AM) [snapback]425296[/snapback]
Vic
Wlad

I wish I could agree with you...but I don't hate Vic and The Klitschkos....

That's 2 for Darchinyan.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Sign me off up for Arum, the way he's carrying on over Marg really makes me hate that cunt.

That and the ridiculous Pavlik/Cotto PPV's and the way he loves a fighter until they leave him and then they're overrated (De La Fishnets, PBF).

He's a 2 faced douchebag, man I wish there was footage of Nard spitting on him.
The CEO
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Feb 15 2009, 01:56 AM) [snapback]425302[/snapback]
Sign me off up for Arum, the way he's carrying on over Marg really makes me hate that cunt.

That and the ridiculous Pavlik/Cotto PPV's and the way he loves a fighter until they leave him and then they're overrated (De La Fishnets, PBF).

I knew this thread would catch your eye, torfc...lol....good call on Bob Arum....cosigned.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 15 2009, 01:57 AM) [snapback]425303[/snapback]
I knew this thread would catch your eye, torfc...lol....good call on Bob Arum....cosigned.

Yes since joining this board my hate is building nicely.
The CEO
2 for Darchinyan.

2 for Arum.

and fuck it....4 for Cintron (MMM and hardhead from the other thread)....he don't even deserve to be treated officially....
EpTXCHAMP
sign me up for cintron who never did shit at 147 to deserve a belt i know it was just the IBF but still

and ill co sign arum for his horrible ppv price for cotto/kelly
The CEO
Noted, CHAMP.....

I'm gonna crash....I expect to see alot of votes and nominations in here when I wake up tomorrow....I wonder who's gonna make it to 10 first....
hardhead
Put me on Cintron's hate wagon ASAP.
BGv2.0
"Hate" is a strong word....the only fighter that nears that for me at the moment is Margarito due to what he pulled.

Also....is this not a somewhat bias time to take names....If you had posted this a week or two from today....I don't think Cintron would have been high on the list. BUT...due to the seemingly bad call....people are pissed at him tonight.

I'm just saying. dntknw.gif
AussieLad
Frank Warren...

Anthony Mundine

Ricky Hatton
Snoop
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Feb 15 2009, 09:08 AM) [snapback]425317[/snapback]
"Hate" is a strong word....the only fighter that nears that for me at the moment is Margarito due to what he pulled.

Also....is this not a somewhat bias time to take names....If you had posted this a week or two from today....I don't think Cintron would have been high on the list. BUT...due to the seemingly bad call....people are pissed at him tonight.

"'Hate' is a strong word"? Don't take this the wrong way, but...I guess I'm just surprised to hear it coming from you. LOL (Jus fuckin' with you, kinda).

I woulda added Margarito too, but he has his own hate wagon.
KookedKrack
Calslappy first and foremost

then in no order

Antontio Tarver(if he were a mute i would prob like him)
vic Darchinyan(i dont like his face he always looks like he smells something bad)
Ricky Hatton(dont hate him as much after he got sent into the turnbuckle wrestling style)
Antonio Margarito(if this bum fights in Mexico he is a bitch and should get perma banned)
Margamaniacs(these guys are reaching calslappy status very quickly)
HBO announce team sans Larry Merchant(calling imaginary punches, cheer leading ect.)

ill add some more later....

ROLL DEEP
1. Calzaghe
2. Tarver

Thats about it for me.

I'm also starting to build up some hate for Jones Jnr (although one of my favourite fighters EVER, I just wish he'd retire as he's killing his own legacy) and also Valuev.

With Valuev, how can a mother fucker be THAT big and still fight like a fairy? Shit, if I was 7'2 and 20 stone or whatever he is, I'd be smashing people up laugh.gif

It's a mockery to the sport to be that massive but get beat by a 89 year old Evander.
The CEO
QUOTE(AussieLad @ Feb 15 2009, 04:37 AM) [snapback]425321[/snapback]
Frank Warren...

Anthony Mundine

Ricky Hatton

I agree on Mundine and Hatton.

QUOTE(KookedKrack @ Feb 15 2009, 09:35 AM) [snapback]425329[/snapback]
Calslappy first and foremost

then in no order

Antontio Tarver(if he were a mute i would prob like him)
vic Darchinyan(i dont like his face he always looks like he smells something bad)
Ricky Hatton(dont hate him as much after he got sent into the turnbuckle wrestling style)
Antonio Margarito(if this bum fights in Mexico he is a bitch and should get perma banned)
Margamaniacs(these guys are reaching calslappy status very quickly)
HBO announce team sans Larry Merchant(calling imaginary punches, cheer leading ect.)

ill add some more later....

That makes 3 for Darchinyan and 3 for Hatton.

QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Feb 15 2009, 09:48 AM) [snapback]425330[/snapback]
1. Calzaghe
2. Tarver
Thats about it for me.
I'm also starting to build up some hate for Jones Jnr (although one of my favourite fighters EVER, I just wish he'd retire as he's killing his own legacy) and also Valuev.

With Valuev, how can a mother fucker be THAT big and still fight like a fairy? Shit, if I was 7'2 and 20 stone or whatever he is, I'd be smashing people up laugh.gif
It's a mockery to the sport to be that massive but get beat by a 89 year old Evander.

I agree on Jones and Valuev...

1. Calzaghe is ineligible, guys....he's no longer active.

2. Margarito and his fans have their own Hate Wagon...so they're ineligible for The Hate Dump.

Right now...Kermit Cintron is in the lead with 5 votes.....he should have had 10 and been in my sig instantly last night....
The CEO
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Feb 15 2009, 03:08 AM) [snapback]425317[/snapback]

Many of us have hated Cintron for a while now, BG....it was the perfect time for this iMo...
JLUVBABY
add me to the cintron hate wagon... he's on boxingtalk screaming he got robbed?... W.T.F!!!... what he was last night was a recipient of a seventh round knockout then a twelve round decision loser... martinez busted him up and at times played with him... this guy deserves to be put to sleep ray mercer vs tommy morrison style...
The CEO
JLUV makes it 6 for Cintron....
Box in Hand
I'm gonna say that Mr. Cry baby, Got knocked out but didn't, Loser ass, No chin, No heart having Cintron is number one on my list. Then Larry Merchant with his bitter, half dead, Garbage Pail kid face
hardhead
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Feb 15 2009, 03:34 PM) [snapback]425335[/snapback]
add me to the cintron hate wagon... he's on boxingtalk screaming he got robbed?... W.T.F!!!... what he was last night was a recipient of a seventh round knockout then a twelve round decision loser... martinez busted him up and at times played with him... this guy deserves to be put to sleep ray mercer vs tommy morrison style...

I agree.
MarzB
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Feb 15 2009, 02:56 AM) [snapback]425302[/snapback]

Well written and ditto.
The CEO
7 for Cintron....3 apiece for Darchinyan, Hatton, and Arum.

Please remember to look at all names nominated so far and also add your personal names if you have any.....which I know you do....
Lil-lightsout
Arum for sure, he is a sraight up scumbag. I am very dissappointed in Cintron, but due to being in the same town as him, I can not fully commit to betraying our only boxing person from this town(though I agree with so many of you). So my second choice would be Wlad. He is a pussy inside of that highly skilled enourmous body that we call our heavyweight champion.
JLUVBABY
add me to the arum hate wagon as well.. he's looking like more a snake than don king right now...
The CEO
Ok....that's 5 for Arum.

I don't think the next person has officially announced a retirement.....so here she is...

Oscar De La Hoya
Romulus9
Vic Darchinyan
Antonio Tarver
Floyd Mayweather Jr. (because we all know he's fighting again.... come on... we do...)
Winky Wright
Sergio Martinez
Bob Arum

and if he ever fights again.... Felix Trinidad.
Spyder
For his boring ass style...his constant distraction of one of the three major titles...and his inability to just go away.

My nomination goes to the guy that I blame for single-handedly making the heavyweight division irrelevant...

John "The Cockroach" Ruiz.
Snoop
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 15 2009, 04:22 PM) [snapback]425333[/snapback]
Right now...Kermit Cintron is in the lead with 5 votes.....he should have had 10 and been in my sig instantly last night....

I was thinking about that. Do we really need 10? I mean shouldn't hate need so much less?
Romulus9
Thank you Spyder...

add Ruiz for me as well.
Mean Mister Mustard
LOL CEO once again includes me as aheter without me having said anything.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(snoopnick @ Feb 15 2009, 12:14 PM) [snapback]425356[/snapback]
I was thinking about that. Do we really need 10? I mean shouldn't hate need so much less?

i agree.. true hate doesnt need votes... just let it all out!!!!...lol
The CEO
QUOTE(wvu8893 @ Feb 15 2009, 01:01 PM) [snapback]425353[/snapback]
Vic Darchinyan
Antonio Tarver
Floyd Mayweather Jr. (because we all know he's fighting again.... come on... we do...)
Winky Wright
Sergio Martinez
Bob Arum
and if he ever fights again.... Felix Trinidad.

Mayweather will fight again...but we can't add him to The Dump yet....that's the rules...

That makes 3 for Tarver, 4 for Darchinyan, and 6 for Arum.

QUOTE(snoopnick @ Feb 15 2009, 01:14 PM) [snapback]425356[/snapback]

We need 10 in this case, snoop.....or my sig will be too long vertically.....lol

QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Feb 15 2009, 01:18 PM) [snapback]425358[/snapback]
LOL CEO once again includes me as aheter without me having said anything.

I went ahead and added you again because you made it clear in the other thread (right after I announced Project Hate Dump in there)...

JD and Method obviously hate Cintron too....but I will wait for them...I want to see them say it in here....

and I agree on Winky Wright and Ruiz...
pcraw
Cintron and Merchant for me!
hardhead
Put me down for Arum, he's been pissing me off lately with some of his comments and all of this fucking PPV shows.
The CEO
QUOTE(pcraw @ Feb 15 2009, 01:39 PM) [snapback]425364[/snapback]
Cintron and Merchant for me!

QUOTE(hardhead @ Feb 15 2009, 01:41 PM) [snapback]425365[/snapback]
Put me down for Arum, he's been pissing me off lately with some of his comments and all of this fucking PPV shows.

That's 8 for Cintron, and 7 for Arum.
Snoop
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 15 2009, 07:38 PM) [snapback]425363[/snapback]
We need 10 in this case, snoop.....or my sig will be too long vertically.....lol

But I mean for the shit Cintron pulled last night and we still haven't hate dumped his ass? I think it's a measure that we might need to lower the qualifications.

Oh, tally one up for Tarver from me.
The CEO
QUOTE(snoopnick @ Feb 15 2009, 01:48 PM) [snapback]425369[/snapback]
But I mean for the shit Cintron pulled last night and we still haven't hate dumped his ass? I think it's a measure that we might need to lower the qualifications.

Oh, tally one up for Tarver from me.

I know exactly where you're coming from...but trust me....he will reach 10 and then some....sooner or later....

People are holding back and not getting involved enough....are they afraid to officially "Hate" someone?....laugh.gif

That makes a good 4 for Tarver....
Spyder
Make it five for Tarver...I was waiting to be the 10th vote to send him to his proper destination, but I feel increasing his number now may inspire more people to speak out on the milk dud looking crackhead.
The CEO
Ok....5 for Tarver it is....I don't like Tarver, but I also don't hate him.....I can see him reaching 10 easily if people start posting up....
EpTXCHAMP
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Feb 15 2009, 03:08 AM) [snapback]425317[/snapback]

maybe....last night was the last straw for SOME people but for me ive hated cintron since he was handed the ibf strap barely beat that scrub dont remember his name? then realized how horrible his performance so he started crying like someone shot his damn hand or something.

as Arum he's catching up to golden boy with his horrible ppv cards and prices
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 15 2009, 12:53 PM) [snapback]425372[/snapback]
I know exactly where you're coming from...but trust me....he will reach 10 and then some....sooner or later....

People are holding back and not getting involved enough....are they afraid to officially "Hate" someone?....laugh.gif
That makes a good 4 for Tarver....

no it dont ceo i think i might hate tarver more than i hate cintron...lol... add me to the tarver hating wagon too... i hope dawson puts him to sleep.
D-MARV
Sam Peter
Kermit Cintron
Sam Peter
Felix Sturm
Sam Peter

JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 15 2009, 04:55 PM) [snapback]425397[/snapback]
I wonder if it has anything to do with him looking like a terrorist/cab driver (associated with bad smells) and basically being a sand......

a sand what fitz?
The CEO
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Feb 15 2009, 04:25 PM) [snapback]425384[/snapback]
no it dont ceo i think i might hate tarver more than i hate cintron...lol... add me to the tarver hating wagon too... i hope dawson puts him to sleep.

QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Feb 15 2009, 06:04 PM) [snapback]425399[/snapback]
Sam Peter
Kermit Cintron
Sam Peter
Felix Sturm
Sam Peter

That's 9 for Cintron...we only need 1 more vote to list him in The Hate Dump in a nice shade of doo doo brown.

Arum remains at 7, and Tarver moves up to 6....

STEVEN and Rusty Trombone still haven't got involved yet...expect them to make their presences felt.....
streetlion1
Gay boy Floyd....Joe CuntSlappy.....and Antonio Tarver
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.