Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fight Night Round 4
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
Fight Night Round 4 Roster ... check out this roster of fighters for round 4... this game should be incredible!!!! and they say they are still adding fighters!!!! at heavy weight just to name a few you got ali, foreman, tyson, frazier, lewis and larry holmes just to name a few... it is packed with fighters... well anyway i'm excited... not much aof a gamer anymore but i do support the boxing games and this game especially if you have the ps3 is looking like its gonna be ground breaking.. allight well just thought i'd share this with you guys... tell me what you think about it..
Al Hata

If that list is legit, then I'm real happy with the fighters. I'd still like to see a few others added, like a prime Riddick Bowe, Michael Moorer, Ken Norten, Terry Norris, Julian Jackson, Paul Williams, etc.

I'd also like to see something about online features and career mode. Hoping for an online career mode.

JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Al Hata @ Feb 15 2009, 01:21 PM) [snapback]425379[/snapback]
If that list is legit, then I'm real happy with the fighters. I'd still like to see a few others added, like a prime Riddick Bowe, Michael Moorer, Ken Norten, Terry Norris, Julian Jackson, Paul Williams, etc.

I'd also like to see something about online features and career mode. Hoping for an online career mode.

its legit it comes from ign.com and thats not all the fighters that i named there are more at heavyweight and about 20 or so more all together for the game... and they say they are adding more fighters so we will see..
HaydelHammer
I hope they loosened up on the automated career mode a bit.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(HaydelHammer @ Feb 15 2009, 03:41 PM) [snapback]425387[/snapback]
I hope they loosened up on the automated career mode a bit.

yeah the career mode needs a lot more depth.. you should be able to move up or down in weight as you choose not at certain points in the game is one thing that comes to mind.. it would be nice to be able to make catch weight fights and be able to fight for the championship at any point in the game too... to me that adds to the realsim.. you should be able to fight the champ even if your fighter isnt built up enough...i wish there was a way to write ea and give these points... it would be worth the game coming out late if these few things could be added if its not already... and it would be cool to have a choice of manager or promoter mode in the game too... game systems are getting powerful enough now to where this stuff should be added.. they say the ps3 is a little before its time its the perfect system to make this happen on...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 15 2009, 04:50 PM) [snapback]425396[/snapback]
The list isn't official, infact right above the list it says this:

i'll try to find another site that verifies but ign is a reputable gaming site from what i understand...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 15 2009, 05:29 PM) [snapback]425403[/snapback]
I seen the list you showed us more than a month ago. IGN is a website, but you found a list which was a wish list from a fan, possibly from their forum section. Kind of like if you came to the fighthype board, and on the front they had a wish list for fights.

we'll see most of the heavyweight fighters that are listed have been on previous copies of the game going back to the first knockout kings... i would like to think ign wouldnt have access so easily accesible to their webpage... they are a reputable website.. i tried to edit it and had difficulty but you may be right... regardless it should be the best boxing game to come out.. its looking good...

and for the record nobody adds john ruiz on a wish llist for fighters on a game, clinching would have to be his signature move...lol
and the NEW
About Freekin time a new fight night came out.

What was it, 2 years of junk arcade type boxing games in between this and fight night round 3?
Method
James Toney as a Light Heavy? Joke.
and the NEW
Honest Q cause I haven't followed the boxing games which have come out lately. But after FNR3, the other ones were terrible yeh?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.