Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roy Jones Jr
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Nay_Sayer
Punch drunk?
STEVENSKI
Just Roy being Roy. I want to see him get another beatdown.
streetlion1
Roy...Roy...Roy. He shouldnt be talking at all...that ass whoopin CuntSlappy gave him should have humbled him into retirement!

Give it up Roy...please!
King Eugene
Haters! fuck.gif

"crip walks out of the forum board"
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(3King3 @ Mar 6 2009, 01:27 PM) [snapback]427250[/snapback]
Haters! fuck.gif

"crip walks out of the forum board"

Dude,

Either your boy is punch drunk - or - he's doing some damn good drugz. I wonder if he honestly believes the shit that comes out of his mouth? You'd think everyone from HW to MW was afraid of him listening to the non-sense he spews.
I just hope he gets the Hopkins or Johnson rematch.

Roy, retirement called and left you a message...
Big Slim Sweet
Roy IS punch drunk. No question.
JLUVBABY
roy is seriously dis-illusioned... he is gonan get himself hurt and i wont be surprised if sheika dont make this fight interesting.. even if he dont roy is setting himself up for a another ass whippin... i dont think he loses to woods in a title eliminator but its the fight that comes after that thats gonna be the whammie...
Lil-lightsout
Roy unfortunately has the Pernell Whitaker syndrome. They are so used to winning there whole lives, that when it is at the end and they no longer have it, they do not accept reality. It is sad, cause I was always a big fan of Jones. It is like they think they never truly lost. I just hope he does not embarrass himself too much in the future.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Mar 7 2009, 05:58 AM) [snapback]427319[/snapback]
Roy unfortunately has the Pernell Whitaker syndrome. They are so used to winning there whole lives, that when it is at the end and they no longer have it, they do not accept reality. It is sad, cause I was always a big fan of Jones. It is like they think they never truly lost. I just hope he does not embarrass himself too much in the future.

sad thing lightfoot is that it is looking like its gonna take a loss like byrd had against george a shocking one sided k.o loss to someone he is supposed to beat in order to retire him... i keep saying it sheika might be the guy.. i know other wise he shouldnt have no chance at all but if he comes in with an attitude of all or nuthin roy could at least get a nice surprise... knocked down maybe... its not out the question... i'd like to see him hang them up too...
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 7 2009, 04:22 PM) [snapback]427341[/snapback]
it is looking like its gonna take a loss like byrd had against george a shocking one sided k.o loss to someone he is supposed to beat in order to retire him

Didn't that happen already with Glen Johnson? Yet Roy's still here.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Mar 7 2009, 11:58 AM) [snapback]427319[/snapback]
Roy unfortunately has the Pernell Whitaker syndrome.

Hopefully he dances with Crack or Meth & loses everything. God I hate Roy.

hardhead
It has gotten so bad I don't even read his interviews anymore. I gave up on Jones completely when he blamed his cutman for his loss against Calzaghe.

That said, I watched ring life on Shieka...........WAR SHIEKA!!!! LOL
King Eugene
"the crowd chants...Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr."
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(hardhead @ Mar 10 2009, 08:38 PM) [snapback]427578[/snapback]
I gave up on Jones completely when he blamed his cutman for his loss against Calzaghe.

Blaming his Tarver 3 loss on not wanting his dad to get the credit wasn't bad enough for you?
King Eugene
"crowd still chanting.....Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr......."
hardhead
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Mar 11 2009, 03:33 AM) [snapback]427593[/snapback]
Blaming his Tarver 3 loss on not wanting his dad to get the credit wasn't bad enough for you?

No, that really damaged it a lot but slowly but surely I came back around a little bit. The Calzaghe fight was the final straw and I am know pulling for Sheika all the way.
JLUVBABY
hardhead i'm one of the few that give sheika a chance... dont favor him to win but he has a chance...
hardhead
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 11 2009, 04:44 PM) [snapback]427646[/snapback]
hardhead i'm one of the few that give sheika a chance... dont favor him to win but he has a chance...

I agree, I give Shieka a chance simply because Jones is shot. The only problem is, Shieka is pretty shot himself. I have to think that Shieka wants to win this fight much more than Jones, so really if he can dig deep and apply that constant pressure on Jones he might have a good chance of clipping his or at least tiring Jones out for the later rounds and maybe catching him. The other problem is scoring, if it's close I'm sure Jones will get the benefit of the doubt.
Achille
Where's the interview? I want to see what B/S RJJ is saying now? lol I read the one with Big Roy, that one was pretty good, at least Big Roy keeps it real not like Merc.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(Achille @ Mar 11 2009, 08:18 PM) [snapback]427703[/snapback]
Where's the interview? I want to see what B/S RJJ is saying now? lol I read the one with Big Roy, that one was pretty good, at least Big Roy keeps it real not like Merc.

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Henderson/Henderson030409.htm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.