Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who has seen this chick??
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Chi-Town
I'm not big on music videos or the models in them for that matter, but I saw Bow Wow's new video last night and this chick blew me away. I was watching it with my wife (who I admit openly hates on super fine women) who said that this chick is ugly and she wouldn't have casted her. I need a second opinion here...personally I give her a dime. Here's the link she appears at about 1:28

"You can Get it All"

her site is :
http://www.idreamofdiznee.com
dbdbdb
DAMN!!!! That babe has got B.O.D.Y!!!! clapping.gif
Chi-Town
QUOTE(dbdbdb @ Mar 5 2009, 06:02 PM) [snapback]427152[/snapback]
DAMN!!!! That babe has got B.O.D.Y!!!! clapping.gif

Fuck yea...I'm of the belief that if a chick is an 8 or better in the face and a 10 in the body, she gets an overall 10 in my book.
dbdbdb
QUOTE(Chi-Town @ Mar 5 2009, 07:50 PM) [snapback]427163[/snapback]
Fuck yea...I'm of the belief that if a chick is an 8 or better in the face and a 10 in the body, she gets an overall 10 in my book.

No Doubt .......... Exceptions can be made even if the face is a 5 & the body is a 10. laugh.gif This girl reminds me of "Buffie the body" same physique, heavy in the trunk.

dj necrogenic
I'm going with your wife on this one... Not that I dont love ass, I just think it cant be the only defining quality... Her nose is almost as big as her ass
BGv2.0
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Mar 13 2009, 04:20 PM) [snapback]427986[/snapback]
I'm going with your wife on this one... Not that I dont love ass, I just think it cant be the only defining quality... Her nose is almost as big as her ass

I hate airbrushed bullshit!

I want to see this woman's stretch marks on her hips....because you know they are there!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.