Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pacs father...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
pacs father eats his dog ... i had to post this link.... it probably one of the reasons pac is so hard a fighter.. still dont mean he's not biting off more than he can chew in this fight tho.. no pun intended...
streetlion1
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 6 2009, 04:45 PM) [snapback]427269[/snapback]
pacs father eats his dog ... i had to post this link.... it probably one of the reasons pac is so hard a fighter.. still dont mean he's not biting off more than he can chew in this fight tho.. no pun intended...

laugh.gif Damn...thats fucked up laugh.gif Its Hatton biting off more than he can chew though...
torvix2000
Funny sheet!!! Hahaha!!!

You know kids when they come to love pets... that they will really love them. I think that was too much for Pacquiao. He cared for the dog, kept it alive, and probly one of a few consolations he have against poverty... a friend. And then it got eaten!!! Awful!!!
D-MARV
LOL... That's worst than Michael Vick. They should throw Pac's dad in prison and have him lose out on 80 million dollars.
JonnyBlaze
I don't think this is funny at all..
JD
I'd be pretty fucking heated if I could not find my dog, and my Dad came clean that it was because he ate it.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Mar 6 2009, 06:52 PM) [snapback]427276[/snapback]
laugh.gif Damn...thats fucked up laugh.gif Its Hatton biting off more than he can chew though...

streetlion i wish i was close enough to you to make a friendly wager on the fight like a case of beer or sumthn friendly like that...lol... i dont bet big stakes on the fights but i'll bet a case of beer from time to time... lol.. we will agree to disagree on this one...lol.. tell you what braggin rights will be at stake on this one how bout that street?...lol
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Mar 6 2009, 10:18 PM) [snapback]427283[/snapback]
I don't think this is funny at all..

real talk johnny you never know what it was like in the phillipines at the time.. i have a vietnamese friend i used to work with that told me about growing up in vietnam as a child during the war and one day his dog came up missing... food was very scarce... to make a long story short his parents had to slaughter the family dog to have food... they and the neighbors ate the dog but it was for survival... i am sure pacs father ate the dog out of neccisity... i cant say i would eat my dog as things are right now but if all of a sudden we found our self in a third world type of situation i cant say what i would do... its easy to sit back and say i wouldnt eat my dog but you never really know what you would do unless that situation is presented... hopefully we never see that day but... i can tell you this if i found myself in a situation of eat the dog or die of starvation my loving pet is in trouble, imma season his ass up real good... i still think his father should have tried to catch some fish or sumthin first tho... but you never know maybe that was the point in pacs life that set him on the road to becoming a fighter... its funny how life works...
hardhead
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 7 2009, 06:07 AM) [snapback]427295[/snapback]
real talk johnny you never know what it was like in the phillipines at the time.. i have a vietnamese friend i used to work with that told me about growing up in vietnam as a child during the war and one day his dog came up missing... food was very scarce... to make a long story short his parents had to slaughter the family dog to have food... they and the neighbors ate the dog but it was for survival... i am sure pacs father ate the dog out of neccisity... i cant say i would eat my dog as things are right now but if all of a sudden we found our self in a third world type of situation i cant say what i would do... its easy to sit back and say i wouldnt eat my dog but you never really know what you would do unless that situation is presented... hopefully we never see that day but... i can tell you this if i found myself in a situation of eat the dog or die of starvation my loving pet is in trouble, imma season his ass up real good... i still think his father should have tried to catch some fish or sumthin first tho... but you never know maybe that was the point in pacs life that set him on the road to becoming a fighter... its funny how life works...

Sheeeeitt, I'll throw some Tony Chachere's on that motherfucker!!! LOL
hardhead
QUOTE(Fitz @ Mar 7 2009, 07:03 AM) [snapback]427301[/snapback]
I disagree. I am basing that Manny and his dad have a fraction of the relationship a normal father and son, and if they do? Manny's dad probably wouldn't have to pay for a meal for the rest of his life, Manny is that rich. If he does have to resort to eating dogs, Manny is a terrible son.

You must've never read the article because this incident happened when Pacquiao was a kid, long before he was a millionaire and could pay for anything, much less a meal. In fact, Roach says he then had to slang doughnuts on the street to survive..LOL
hardhead
It is easy for someone living in an country with an abundance of food, and for cheap, to cast a negative judgement on something like this. Like already mentioned though, in some countries, especially in the poorer more rural areas, meat is scarce. In some of these areas there's virtually no beef and maybe a few chickens and a pig or two if they're doing well, so dogs can be a vital source of meat for some.

I know this is true in some cases because I worked in a Japanese restaurant as a cook that was run by Vietnamese and one of the Vietnamese cooks told me that it was true that some did eat dog but it was mostly the one's that lived in the rural areas that were poor and didn't have many chickens or pigs to eat for meat so they had to eat whatever they could. I'm sure there are similar situations in the Philipines.

This story doesn't give much detail since Roach is telling it from a 2nd hand perspective. Pacquiao could explain why his dad decided to eat the dog.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 7 2009, 02:07 AM) [snapback]427295[/snapback]

I know what you're sayin man..I just don't think it's something to laugh about..That really sucks he had to do that..I know I haven't been in a crazy situation like that before but I wouldn't be able to resort to eatting my dog..To me it'd be like eatting a family member..
Imperius3
QUOTE(hardhead @ Mar 7 2009, 01:40 AM) [snapback]427308[/snapback]
This story doesn't give much detail since Roach is telling it from a 2nd hand perspective. Pacquiao could explain why his dad decided to eat the dog.

In the ring after the Hatton-Pacquiao fight is over, Merchant to Pacquiao: "Manny, so why the fuck did your dad eat your dog?"
hardhead
QUOTE(Imperius3 @ Mar 7 2009, 07:55 AM) [snapback]427311[/snapback]
In the ring after the Hatton-Pacquiao fight is over, Merchant to Pacquiao: "Manny, so why the fuck did your dad eat your dog?"

For real... laugh.gif
Lil-lightsout
Did not read the article either, but WTF did they have/buy a dog for in the first place? If things are so rough, maybe a dog was not the best thing to own at the time? Also, why the heck would you EVER tell your kid that you had to eat it??? Geez, just make up a lie. Seems like a shitty thing to tell your kid regardless of the situation. I see no benefit by telling your son this info.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(hardhead @ Mar 7 2009, 01:19 AM) [snapback]427305[/snapback]
Sheeeeitt, I'll throw some Tony Chachere's on that motherfucker!!! LOL

Tony Chachere that ass down...lol... tute der...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Mar 7 2009, 01:51 AM) [snapback]427310[/snapback]
I know what you're sayin man..I just don't think it's something to laugh about..That really sucks he had to do that..I know I haven't been in a crazy situation like that before but I wouldn't be able to resort to eatting my dog..To me it'd be like eatting a family member..

johnny i feel what you are saying i have two dogs a pit and a chihuaha and i would never want to have to slaughter either one... but you must admit at the end of the day the dog is not a family member...lol... i agree that it is sad that lil fido had to be eaten but in our society it is a crazy and for some somewhat funny thought of a dog being eaten.. but then again in some cultures they could not concieve of a person eating a cow and i am sure laugh at us for eating such a big nasty lokoin animal so to each his own.. not a biggie we have known of certain parts of the world eating dog as a regular part of culture for decades now... to them its not a part of the family its livestock... in venezuala they eat guinea pig like chicken and i know a lot of kids and schools that keep them as pets.. same deal.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Imperius3 @ Mar 7 2009, 01:55 AM) [snapback]427311[/snapback]

ROFL!!!!...lol
torvix2000
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 7 2009, 08:00 PM) [snapback]427339[/snapback]
johnny i feel what you are saying i have two dogs a pit and a chihuaha and i would never want to have to slaughter either one... but you must admit at the end of the day the dog is not a family member...lol... i agree that it is sad that lil fido had to be eaten but in our society it is a crazy and for some somewhat funny thought of a dog being eaten.. but then again in some cultures they could not concieve of a person eating a cow and i am sure laugh at us for eating such a big nasty lokoin animal so to each his own.. not a biggie we have known of certain parts of the world eating dog as a regular part of culture for decades now... to them its not a part of the family its livestock... in venezuala they eat guinea pig like chicken and i know a lot of kids and schools that keep them as pets.. same deal.

But the problem was that Pacquiao kept the dog as a pet. Not as a livestock. If it was OK to eat it, then he would not have left the shelter of home.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(torvix2000 @ Mar 7 2009, 06:29 PM) [snapback]427363[/snapback]
But the problem was that Pacquiao kept the dog as a pet. Not as a livestock. If it was OK to eat it, then he would not have left the shelter of home.

lol!!!!... i feel what all you guys are saying i am just triing to give pacs father the benefit of the doubt...
JLUVBABY
can you imagine if pacs father did eat the dog not because he needed to but because he just wanted to... poor pac feeding his dog and the whole time his father has one eye on the dog waiting for him to get nice and plump... everytime he pet the poor dogs head his mouth would just water...
D-MARV
I'm pretty sure Pac's father ate the dog out of survival.

RJJ's father actually killed Roy's Dog when he was a child. That situation was worst.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 8 2009, 06:12 AM) [snapback]427405[/snapback]
can you imagine if pacs father did eat the dog not because he needed to but because he just wanted to... poor pac feeding his dog and the whole time his father has one eye on the dog waiting for him to get nice and plump... everytime he pet the poor dogs head his mouth would just water...

lol
JLUVBABY
lol...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Fitz @ Mar 7 2009, 07:03 AM) [snapback]427301[/snapback]
Manny is a terrible son.

laugh.gif .
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 8 2009, 11:12 AM) [snapback]427405[/snapback]

OMFG! That is too funny.

That said my mum cried when I told her she should have had her poodle made into slippers when she died. She had nice soft wool & would have been just right for some slippers.
torvix2000
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Mar 11 2009, 12:38 AM) [snapback]427572[/snapback]
That said my mum cried when I told her she should have had her poodle made into slippers when she died. She had nice soft wool & would have been just right for some slippers.

You're cruel, you know that!
King Eugene
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Mar 10 2009, 08:38 PM) [snapback]427572[/snapback]
OMFG! That is too funny.

laugh.gif Damn

I bet your a lonely lonely man.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(3King3 @ Mar 10 2009, 09:43 PM) [snapback]427580[/snapback]
laugh.gif Damn

I bet your a lonely lonely man.

Isn't it obvious??hahahahahaha..

He is one of the most sadistic people I've ever talked to..hahaha..In this case it's a con,but normally he deserves mad props..
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Mar 11 2009, 05:07 AM) [snapback]427613[/snapback]
Isn't it obvious??hahahahahaha..

He is one of the most sadistic people I've ever talked to..hahaha..In this case it's a con,but normally he deserves mad props..

I will be honest.

This is NOT a con. I did say that to my mum & she did get very upset. I explained to her that she loved Coco & so did I but Coco would make a lovely pair of moccs to wear around the house & that way she would be with her always. Coco went to doggy heaven via the vet's furnace instead which was a waste of her nice fluffy wool I think.

As for being lonely I do have a missus so that is a non issue except she lives in another city so I suppose I do get a bit lonely.

There I poured my heart out to the board & I feel so much better. Thanks Dr Jonny & nurse 3King3!
King Eugene
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Mar 11 2009, 01:41 AM) [snapback]427617[/snapback]
I will be honest.

This is NOT a con. I did say that to my mum & she did get very upset. I explained to her that she loved Coco & so did I but Coco would make a lovely pair of moccs to wear around the house & that way she would be with her always. Coco went to doggy heaven via the vet's furnace instead which was a waste of her nice fluffy wool I think.

As for being lonely I do have a missus so that is a non issue except she lives in another city so I suppose I do get a bit lonely.

There I poured my heart out to the board & I feel so much better. Thanks Dr Jonny & nurse 3King3!

LMAO...your welcome Sister Mary Steven
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Mar 11 2009, 01:41 AM) [snapback]427617[/snapback]
I will be honest.

Hahahahaha..Well I'm glad ya did Steve..We are the Fighthype COMMUNITY..So it's always good to hear more about ya guys inbetween conversations of boxing..

Also,it still is a con about the dog thing with your mom..Buy some slippers if ya want em,don't use your dead dog..Not cool!!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Mar 11 2009, 07:21 AM) [snapback]427631[/snapback]
Also,it still is a con about the dog thing with your mom..Buy some slippers if ya want em,don't use your dead dog..Not cool!!

But she was very fluffy & soft & brown.
JLUVBABY
i bet the dog would have made some nice slippers man.. people are gonna learn that that is a good way of recycling.... bull mastiff might make a good coat... or some doberman dress pants with the siamese cat loafers... the ideas are endless i cold come up with all kinds of stoff.. gerbal belt... i mean think a bout it davey crocket wore a coon hat and he was styling like a mutha.. come on...
The CEO
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Good stuff in here....

Ya know what?....with this story....there's a possiblity Manny might lose it and eat his chihuahua one day....I have a sneaking suspicion that that dog eatin' gene is hereditary and's been passed down...all it takes is something traumatic to happen to him....his repressed feelings about this incident could resurface and compel him to follow in his daddy's footsteps....

I can literally see a depressed and disheveled Manny in his packed hotel room...growlin' over his plate of dog...tryin' to fend off a hungry Buboy...
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 11 2009, 12:53 PM) [snapback]427647[/snapback]
i bet the dog would have made some nice slippers man.. people are gonna learn that that is a good way of recycling.... bull mastiff might make a good coat... or some doberman dress pants with the siamese cat loafers... the ideas are endless i cold come up with all kinds of stoff.. gerbal belt... i mean think a bout it davey crocket wore a coon hat and he was styling like a mutha.. come on...

Well the racoon wasn't his or anyone elses pet..It was a wild animal..Plus,that was how long ago??You guys are sounding like a jewish friend of mine back in the day who would do anything to save a buck..
Fitz
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 8 2009, 10:12 PM) [snapback]427405[/snapback]

Haha
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Mar 11 2009, 06:22 PM) [snapback]427655[/snapback]
I can literally see a depressed and disheveled Manny in his packed hotel room...growlin' over his plate of dog...

That may be after the Hatton fight because if he loses it will be a beating. Manny all puffed up & black eyed eating the stray dog his handlers kidnapped for him post fight.
King Eugene
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 11 2009, 12:53 PM) [snapback]427647[/snapback]

LMAO...will it be overboard for me to say you was not upset at all at the whole Mike Vick situation?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.