Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Watch this sh*t...you think Kirkland's a bad dude?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
The CEO
laugh.gif

Yes...another thread from yours truly....the 2nd of my "Watch This Shit..." Series...once again, I have to involve Mister Money himself....am I high?...or am I serious?....what's really funny is you'll never know...lol

If you didn't catch the first one...here it is...

Watch this sh*t...screw 20 pounds...I think Money-Joe Cool would be a pick 'em.

The forum's been dead lately....please....discuss...

BigG
Mayweather would probably decision Kirland after a rough start....

Mayweather would beat Joe Calzaghe at a catchweight of 160 why because Joe wont be able to beat someone as great as Floyd.
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Mar 9 2009, 12:01 PM) [snapback]427450[/snapback]

Mayweather would beat Joe Calzaghe at a catchweight of 160 why because Joe wont be able to beat someone as great as Floyd.

clapping.gif

I can always count on you, G...thanks...good start....

I think Mayweather would right hand lead Kirkland into submission.
Al Hata

I like Kirkland a lot. I think he's got potential and I'll be watching him every time hes on tv that's for sure. Great story, I like Anne Wolfe and I think the guy will be good. However, right now he just has too many holes in his game. He has a lot going for him though, strength, will, determination, conditioning. I saw him get tagged a few times and I just think Floyd would out class him. James needs to work on his movement and defense. In another year or 2, I may pick James to win it.
Big Slim Sweet
Fuck Floyd Mayweather.
The CEO
QUOTE(Al Hata @ Mar 9 2009, 12:06 PM) [snapback]427452[/snapback]
I like Kirkland a lot. I think he's got potential and I'll be watching him every time hes on tv that's for sure. Great story, I like Anne Wolfe and I think the guy will be good. However, right now he just has too many holes in his game. He has a lot going for him though, strength, will, determination, conditioning. I saw him get tagged a few times and I just think Floyd would out class him. James needs to work on his movement and defense. In another year or 2, I may pick James to win it.

I don't like him or Wolfe, but I'll be watching him every time he fights as well.....because he's fun to watch...but his lack of Boxing intellect is gonna be his downfall....live by the brawl, die by the brawl.

QUOTE(Big Slim @ Mar 9 2009, 01:32 PM) [snapback]427453[/snapback]
Fuck Floyd Mayweather.

laugh.gif

It ain't a mystery alot of people feel the same way you do....but whatcha think about the matchup?

I think Little Floyd would box and bust the shit outta him....
streetlion1
Gayweather would run......CuntSlappy would slap......the ref gets fed up and knocks the shit outta both the pussies!

Referee W K.O.
D-MARV
Mayweather stops both of them in the 9th.

At the same time!
Nay_Sayer
Kirkland TKO 10.

Floyd hits Kirkland with so many lead rights that he breaks his right hand somewhere around the 9th or 10th round and is unable to continue.....
happygocampy
Floyd would be really sore and bruised... on his arms and shoulders the next day. Kirkland would get schooled.
BigG
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Mar 9 2009, 05:47 PM) [snapback]427454[/snapback]
I don't like him or Wolfe, but I'll be watching him every time he fights as well.....because he's fun to watch...but his lack of Boxing intellect is gonna be his downfall....live by the brawl, die by the brawl.

laugh.gif

It ain't a mystery alot of people feel the same way you do....but whatcha think about the matchup?

I agree about Kirland C.E.O....but I like him...he's an exciting fighter and he throws some bombs...actually, I don't think Kirkland would give Floyd a rough start..I think he'd get totally outclassed. But I like him cus he's quiet...and I think he's going to be in some great fights...
The CEO
Some good opinions here...lol

G...I think I don't like Kirkland because I don't like Wolfe...I'm holding his association with her against him...I'm sorry....but I just CAN'T STAND macho women like her....they disgust me...

Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Mar 9 2009, 12:47 PM) [snapback]427454[/snapback]

Of course Floyd would toy with him. Kirkland would just keep walking forward, getting hit over and over and over again. The only drama would be in seeing whether Floyd stops him or not.

C.E.O., how can you not love Ann Wolfe? Ever see the clip of her doing the DX hand signals over Vonda Ward's carcass? I don't even think you can call Ann Wolfe a macho woman. She's way beyond that, LOL. This is a chick that can kick the shit out of five dudes at a bar. I swear to God there's a woman who works at the Starbucks around the corner from my office that looks and talks just like her. I even once heard her telling a trembling fellow employee about doing time before too.
The CEO
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Mar 9 2009, 04:47 PM) [snapback]427467[/snapback]
Of course Floyd would toy with him. Kirkland would just keep walking forward, getting hit over and over and over again. The only drama would be in seeing whether Floyd stops him or not.

C.E.O., how can you not love Ann Wolfe? Ever see the clip of her doing the DX hand signals over Vonda Ward's carcass? I don't even think you can call Ann Wolfe a macho woman. She's way beyond that, LOL. This is a chick that can kick the shit out of five dudes at a bar. I swear to God there's a woman who works at the Starbucks around the corner from my office that looks and talks just like her. I even once heard her telling a trembling fellow employee about doing time before too.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ok....I saw that....and you know I can appreciate a dude taunting someone they destroyed.......but Wolfe is a WOMAN...she shouldn't be doin' that shit...she shouldn't be Boxing at all if you ask me....yes...I'm an old school, male chauvanist....Boxing is a man's sport.

Let's put it this way...remember when that girl on the U.S. Soccer team took off her shirt and celebrated like a dude in her sports bra...I didn't like that either...lol

I know the following may come across harsh...but beasts like Wolfe need to get beaten down and backdoored against their will to remind them they're a female......................wait a second....that's messed up....can't believe I just typed that....

She'd probably enjoy that... laugh.gif
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Mar 9 2009, 02:47 PM) [snapback]427467[/snapback]

Agreed. How do you not love Ann Wolfe?

Tell you what, I'd ride that pony.....
thefloatingmonkey
Kirkland needs a good trainer that teaches him how to box. Right now he just goes out and brawls. What he needs to do is learn the fundamentals and he will get better. Not sure he is going to get that with Wolfe training him.

He is exciting to watch, but I am just waiting for him to get knocked out.
King Eugene
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Mar 9 2009, 12:01 PM) [snapback]427450[/snapback]

Floyd boxes circles around them both. Hell at this point he boxes circles around Holyfield too. Bring it Johnny!
King Eugene
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Mar 9 2009, 02:23 PM) [snapback]427456[/snapback]
Mayweather stops both of them in the 9th.
At the same time!

LMAO...sound like some ol Jean Claude Van Damme type stuff right there.
King Eugene
Kirkland is an old school brawler. He wont last long like that though. He needs to learn how to hit and not get hit. If he keeps this up his career will end like a typical mexican fighters career..........................................................EARLY!
Thegreatequalizer
floyd wouldn't want any part of james kirkland.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Nay_Sayer @ Mar 9 2009, 01:31 PM) [snapback]427457[/snapback]
Kirkland TKO 10.
Floyd hits Kirkland with so many lead rights that he breaks his right hand somewhere around the 9th or 10th round and is unable to continue.....

lol....
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Thegreatequalizer @ Mar 10 2009, 12:51 PM) [snapback]427548[/snapback]
floyd wouldn't want any part of james kirkland.

unless kirkland learns some defense and gains a shit load of experience mayweather schools kirkland.. dont drink the kool aid just yet over the julio fight... lets see how he looks against somebody thats gonna know how to get hit and come back with something of their own... guarenteed diffrent fight win or lose for kirkland but mayweathers pretty much plays with the guy... he's good but not ready for that kinda fight.. way too green.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.