Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather announcing comeback this week?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
thisneverworks
Amid rumors that he's coming out of retirement, unbeaten boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. has pulled out of a fundraiser and gala for the needy in Middletown, Ohio. Once a great steel city, Middletown has been labeled by Forbes magazine as one of the 10 fastest dying cities in America. Mayweather's spokesman told the benefit's organizers the reason for the withdrawal would be clear after an "announcement" this week. -- Las Vegas Review-Journal
Lil-lightsout
The only fight I am interested in Floyd fighting is Shane Mosley. But I doubt he will take that fight right now. He probably is banking on Manny beating Hatton in May and then challenging Pac. Hopefully Hatton beats Manny and not many want to see a rematch with Hatton. Do not know if Floyd wants a big fight first or a tune-up? I really need to see Floyd KO'd, and Mosley will do it!
Nay_Sayer
No one South of Middleweight is KO'ing Floyd....
JLUVBABY
it would be very smart for floyd to have a tune up fight then maybe even test himself against a top contender type fighter before hitting the big cats... i know he's still fairly young for a fighter but he has to have a lot of ring rust..
Sugar Q
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 12 2009, 01:02 PM) [snapback]427751[/snapback]
it would be very smart for floyd to have a tune up fight then maybe even test himself against a top contender type fighter before hitting the big cats... i know he's still fairly young for a fighter but he has to have a lot of ring rust..

Floyd is a gym rat that never allows himself to get out of shape. He would be ready for a big fight from what I hear. His habits never changed but I see him knocking off Marquez first then a Mosley or Pacman fight. Marquez and all you people who think he has a chance asked for it smile.gif
Method
Floyd dont need no fkn tune up fight.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Method @ Mar 12 2009, 02:11 PM) [snapback]427765[/snapback]
Floyd dont need no fkn tune up fight.

why wouldnt floyd need a tune up fight?.. he is human just like the next man that hasnt practiced his craft in over a year he's gonna have some level of ring rust... gym rat or not gym sparring and actual fights are two diffrent things... if he's planning on fighting elite fighters i see nothing wrong wrong with a tune up (that he more than likely isnt taking anyway so this is a mute point) to shake the rust off.. i'm not thinking he needs to fight a tomato can but a good solid contender but not one thats an elite threat.. when and or if he fights the pacs and the moselys i want to see a fighter on his A game not one that has an excuse after a fight that he was rusty...
dbdbdb
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 12 2009, 03:50 PM) [snapback]427773[/snapback]
why wouldnt floyd need a tune up fight?.. he is human just like the next man that hasnt practiced his craft in over a year he's gonna have some level of ring rust... gym rat or not gym sparring and actual fights are two diffrent things... if he's planning on fighting elite fighters i see nothing wrong wrong with a tune up (that he more than likely isnt taking anyway so this is a mute point) to shake the rust off.. i'm not thinking he needs to fight a tomato can but a good solid contender but not one thats an elite threat.. when and or if he fights the pacs and the moselys i want to see a fighter on his A game not one that has an excuse after a fight that he was rusty...

I've heard from a friend that lives out there in Vegas that Floyd never stopped training and is ever-present in his gym. That being stated, I do believe that if it were his intention to get back into the thick of things eventually, he wouldn't allow too much rust to settle in.

BUT!!!! Until there is something more concrete, he's still retired and no amount of speculation can change that. Floyd has been doing alot of work with his production company promoting singers along with his normal training routine.

I think if the purse is large enough for XYZ opponent -- he might just go for it. And to be honest, I believe he can pull it off without a tune-up fight.

When you have Floyd's kind of paper and a full-fledged gym, it isn't a problem to hire a top-notch opponent to fight all out for 12 rounds. And if that's the case .... He can come back without a tuneup.
!
D-MARV
I dont think Floyd needs a tune up either...

Age isn't a factor, he doesn't have a lot of miles on his body, and he isn't coming back from a devastating loss. I think Floyd would pick up right where he left off.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(Sugar Q @ Mar 12 2009, 12:39 PM) [snapback]427759[/snapback]
Marquez and all you people who think he has a chance asked for it smile.gif

Which is basically Marquez, his corner and nobody else in the world.

I love how Floyd's mannequin says shit like 'Marquez, careful what you wish for,' and before that it was 'Hatton called him unexciting yo make the fucking fight.' Meanwhile when Shane Mosley calls him a chicken and a little boy and mocks his daddy issues Lil Floyd and his mannequin are mums the fucking word.
BoxingStill#1

PBF and PACMAN pending Pacmans performance with Hatton.....

and if PBF would be willing to settle 50/50 with arum

Fitz
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Mar 13 2009, 08:42 AM) [snapback]427800[/snapback]
Which is basically Marquez, his corner and nobody else in the world.

I love how Floyd's mannequin says shit like 'Marquez, careful what you wish for,' and before that it was 'Hatton called him unexciting yo make the fucking fight.' Meanwhile when Shane Mosley calls him a chicken and a little boy and mocks his daddy issues Lil Floyd and his mannequin are mums the fucking word.

Haha, so true.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(thisneverworks @ Mar 12 2009, 04:35 PM) [snapback]427743[/snapback]
Amid rumors that he's coming out of retirement, unbeaten boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. has pulled out of a fundraiser and gala for the needy in Middletown, Ohio. Once a great steel city, Middletown has been labeled by Forbes magazine as one of the 10 fastest dying cities in America. Mayweather's spokesman told the benefit's organizers the reason for the withdrawal would be clear after an "announcement" this week. -- Las Vegas Review-Journal

If he pulles out of a fundraiser for the needy to make a announcement to make more money then I actually hope he gets seriously hurt. Cancer of the eyes hurt.

He is the type of shitheel who would roll into town in his Bentley & stand on a dias fanning himself with money whilst laughing at the poor.

That being said this counds like complete BS to me. Either way though I hope he gets seriously busted up possibly by a HIV junkie with a needle.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Mar 12 2009, 05:18 PM) [snapback]427819[/snapback]
If he pulles out of a fundraiser for the needy to make a announcement to make more money then I actually hope he gets seriously hurt. Cancer of the eyes hurt.

He is the type of shitheel who would roll into town in his Bentley & stand on a dias fanning himself with money whilst laughing at the poor.

That being said this counds like complete BS to me. Either way though I hope he gets seriously busted up possibly by a HIV junkie with a needle.

i'd read that earlier stev. and i like floyd but i have to say i agree with you on this point... regardless of what he plans to do he shouldnt have pulled out of that fundraiser.. as a celeb. of sports its his duty in my mind to do these types of things and use his celeb. to hopefully raise money for the good cause...
STEVENSKI
Do you hope he gets needle sticked with Hep C & HIV?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Mar 12 2009, 05:34 PM) [snapback]427826[/snapback]
Do you hope he gets needle sticked with Hep C & HIV?

ROFLMAO!!!!....lol... you my boy stev....lol.. no i dont hope he gets an affliction like that but he is wrong if he pulled out just to announce a fight... there was probably some little kid looking forward to seeing him or some fan that wouldnt have a chance at meeting him otherwise you know and he pulls a stunt like that, if that is the case.. i hope he has a good reason cuzz if he dont i for one will lose a lot of respect for him... the little people are who makes these fighters and sports figures and actors and etc who they are... we make them they dont make us.. just my opinion...
JLUVBABY
cotto/margarito parody ... i wanted to post this in the cotto/clottey forum but its almost dead so i am posting it here.. thought it was funny... its in spanish so i am hoping someone can interpret it for us...
King Eugene
Floyd isn't coming back. His name was dying in the public gossip so he just wanted to stir up some more speculation and get people back talking.

If he does come back I want him school Marquez first.
xxxxxx
QUOTE(Fitz @ Mar 12 2009, 09:11 PM) [snapback]427878[/snapback]
Why? He shouldn't get any credit if he does. If Mayweather comes back, he should only fight Cotto, Williams, Mosley or maybe Pacquiao (I don't want the fight, but it will be highly demanded, so why not).

Geez Fitz..you really don't like Mayweather. Why shouldn't he get credit for fighting a guy like Marquez after nearly a 2 year layoff? Let me guess..the size. Listen, It's not like Mayweather is a natural welter or anything. The man moved up in weight to get bigger fights. He would come into the fight weighting nearly the same as he did in the weigh in. Marquez would be a good test for Mayweather at this point.
BigG
Floyd needs to fight either Mosley, Pacquiao, Cotto, Berto...

Fitz, would you agree that Mayweather is closer to Marquez & Pacquiao in size than he is in Williams?
Romulus9
I say they make Floyd fight Margarito, but let Antonio load those gloves up first.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(Fitz @ Mar 12 2009, 10:36 PM) [snapback]427882[/snapback]
I don't like Mayweather, but I can call a spade a spade still. If Mayweather is interested in fighting guys like Pacquiao, Hatton and Marquez, why the fuck does he campaign at welter? If he is interested in fighting these guys, move down. He is fighting as a welter, fucking fight welters.

Do you think it would be stupid if Haye moved up to heavyweight, and the only guys he was fighting were light heavies and cruiser weights? I have no problem, but why campaign at a weight where you have no interest in fighting guys at that weight.

Damn Right!!! You always have nice comebacks Fitz that makes sense. If Mayweather is so great, just call out the best WELTERWEIGHT right now and prove it. Fuck Hatton and Pac the jr. welterweights. The politics make me sick, it is about who gets him paid more, not who is the toughest test. And I am so sick and tired of people acting as if it is a foregone conclusion he will beat Shane. So was Plasterman. I would rather just see this fight and see what happens for real. I always thought Shane would beat Floyd, I know most would disagree, but damn I just want to see them fight! Floyd did not completely wipe the floor with Oscar, that was a semi-competative scrap.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(xxxxxx @ Mar 12 2009, 09:27 PM) [snapback]427879[/snapback]
Geez Fitz..you really don't like Mayweather. Why shouldn't he get credit for fighting a guy like Marquez after nearly a 2 year layoff? Let me guess..the size. Listen, It's not like Mayweather is a natural welter or anything. The man moved up in weight to get bigger fights. He would come into the fight weighting nearly the same as he did in the weigh in. Marquez would be a good test for Mayweather at this point.

cuzz its a no-brainer type fight.. floyd could go back to his assasin like 130 lb. days and really look likea killer vs. marquez.. actually thatis more of a mismatch than anything else.. i love marquez but he's asking for a fight thats gonna cause him a lot of pain...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(wvu8893 @ Mar 12 2009, 09:47 PM) [snapback]427883[/snapback]
I say they make Floyd fight Margarito, but let Antonio load those gloves up first.

let marg. load up.. after watching mosely outbox and knock out marg no reason to think floyd wont out box him as well...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Mar 12 2009, 09:57 PM) [snapback]427886[/snapback]
Damn Right!!! You always have nice comebacks Fitz that makes sense. If Mayweather is so great, just call out the best WELTERWEIGHT right now and prove it. Fuck Hatton and Pac the jr. welterweights. The politics make me sick, it is about who gets him paid more, not who is the toughest test. And I am so sick and tired of people acting as if it is a foregone conclusion he will beat Shane. So was Plasterman. I would rather just see this fight and see what happens for real. I always thought Shane would beat Floyd, I know most would disagree, but damn I just want to see them fight! Floyd did not completely wipe the floor with Oscar, that was a semi-competative scrap.

i cant say for sure shane beats floyd... he has a shot at beating him tho.. but i will say this floyd is a money fighter now and pac and hatton means more money for him than mosely.. thats why we will probably never see that fight.. we might but it wont be right away if he comes back.. this fight is happening to late in my opinion.. they should have fought at their absolute best at 135 pounds back in the day... that would have been a classic...
Snoop
I wouldn't mind seeing Floyd fight Marquez. It would be interesting as long as it lasts, BUT it shouldn't be considered anything for greatness or taking on the toughest challenges out there. It should be for a tune-up, nothing more.
JLUVBABY
be honest i would hate to see marquez commit career suicide... he is on a role right now finally getting the recognition he deserves he needs to stay away from lil floyd... you talk about a one sided beating and a tune up would be all thats good for.. marquez is good but floyd has grown into a fighter to big for him.. marquez couldnt beat the 130 lb. version.. that would be a bigger ass kickin than what he would get now...
Al Hata

I'd be shocked if Floyd comes back to fight anyone other then Marquez and Pacman. Cotto, Williams and Mosley are the right choices in our opinion, but he will make the same, if not more money fighting the smaller guys and that's what Floyds about. Fighting Mosley and Cotto will remain a fight you'll only see in fight night. However, I won't discount either of the smaller guys from beating Floyd I mean, you got think Floyd id slowing down at least a little bit.
Snoop
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 13 2009, 04:42 AM) [snapback]427895[/snapback]
be honest i would hate to see marquez commit career suicide... he is on a role right now finally getting the recognition he deserves he needs to stay away from lil floyd... you talk about a one sided beating and a tune up would be all thats good for.. marquez is good but floyd has grown into a fighter to big for him.. marquez couldnt beat the 130 lb. version.. that would be a bigger ass kickin than what he would get now...

If he were offered to fight Floyd I think he should take it. Who else can he really fight? Nate Campbell? He's nearing the end of his career anyways so he should only go for the big money fights. Since Pac isn't showing any interest, why not Floyd?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(wvu8893 @ Mar 13 2009, 02:47 AM) [snapback]427883[/snapback]

Yeah baby. Let me at the prick with a rounders bat & I will break every major bone in his body.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Mar 13 2009, 01:32 AM) [snapback]427914[/snapback]
Yeah baby. Let me at the prick with a rounders bat & I will break every major bone in his body.

My trainer who is turning 50 this month said he would come out of retirement if Floyd would fight him..hahahaha..He hates Floyd A LOT..If only that fight were possible..
D-MARV
The only fight that will help Mayweather's legagcy is Mosley.

He would not get any credit for any other fighter.
dbdbdb
I gotta say this "Boxing Must Be Drying up bad" if people can get more excited about a Floyd Mayweather return, than they get with what is actually going on among ACTIVE fighters. Mosley, Cotto, Berto and Clottey are the WW CHAMPIONS ....... Why aren't any of them generating any SERIOUS BUZZ without Floyd's {A retired Fighter} name being mixed in?????

One of these guys; Mosley, Cotto, Berto and Clottey should step up, OUT OF FLOYD"S SHADOW and clean out the division NOW!!! .... Forget Floyd {He's doing his own thing outside the ring}

The rap was constantly Floyd should have cleaned out the WW division before he retired ... Well, he's retired, done deal .... FINI

Shouldn't the rap NOW become what active fighter, should UNIFY the belts. This is one of the the main reasons boxing matches are going in all these different directions ........ There isn't a unified Champ and none of the so-called champs are trying to UNIFY.

{Look, I'm a Mayweather Fan ... No Doubt} BUT!!!!! If ... IF, Floyd comes back, it will be about that PAPER ONLY!!!!!! Legacy is out the window for him at this point. So, I'll write it again .. FORGET FLOYD!!!!!!

Mosley, Cotto, Berto and Clottey needs to start mixing it up and consolidate all these damn belts.

Sugar Q
QUOTE(xxxxxx @ Mar 12 2009, 10:27 PM) [snapback]427879[/snapback]

Cotto moved up from 140, Shane from 135, PBF from 130 all the way to 154 and still unbeaten. We don't need Fitz or anyone to solidify PBF's greatness. Nobody would say anything if Pac went back to 130 and fought. One minute Floyd's a natural 140 pounder the next he should be fighting middle-wts. How do some of these guys look themselves in the mirror after some of the BS that comes out of their mouths. Floyd aint afraid of Shane and Shane aint afraid of Floyd if the fight can happen it will.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(snoopnick @ Mar 12 2009, 11:54 PM) [snapback]427902[/snapback]
If he were offered to fight Floyd I think he should take it. Who else can he really fight? Nate Campbell? He's nearing the end of his career anyways so he should only go for the big money fights. Since Pac isn't showing any interest, why not Floyd?

cant knock him for taking the fight i just dont see a possible way he could win it...
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Sugar Q @ Mar 13 2009, 09:03 AM) [snapback]427939[/snapback]
Cotto moved up from 140, Shane from 135, PBF from 130 all the way to 154 and still unbeaten. We don't need Fitz or anyone to solidify PBF's greatness. Nobody would say anything if Pac went back to 130 and fought. One minute Floyd's a natural 140 pounder the next he should be fighting middle-wts. How do some of these guys look themselves in the mirror after some of the BS that comes out of their mouths. Floyd aint afraid of Shane and Shane aint afraid of Floyd if the fight can happen it will.

I didn't see anyone say he should fight Pavlik, Sturm or Abraham.

dbdbdb, Mayweather never retired. Someone said in these forums that he never stopped training. No one, no one, retires at 30 years old while they are still no 1 pfp. All the guy didi was take a break to let things steam up a bit.

Forget Floyd {He's doing his own thing outside the ring}

The only thing he is doing outside the ring is staying in shape to return to the only thing he is good at BOXING.
Sugar Q
QUOTE(Fitz @ Mar 13 2009, 01:14 AM) [snapback]427910[/snapback]
Thanks man. I wouldn't mind if Mayweather was fighting these guys at 135/140 or something, but this guy was the undisputed man at 147 and he wants to fight light weights. I just don't see the point in fighting as a welter if you don't want to fight welters. I just don't see the point. If you are constantly after fighting light weights, maybe that should be a hint that welter isn't for you and stop wasting every bodies time and go back down and fight guys your own size that you aren't afraid of.

So let me get this right. P4P means other fighters get to call the shots or does it mean the P4P guy calls the shots? Cause I remember PBF calling Shane out and Shane saying go pick on Margarito so now when Shane wants to fight PBF is ducking him? That's BS and you know it. Margarito calling PBF out was equivalent to Bertos calling him out (both are sideliners) Margs had only beaten Cintron. So PBF beats Baldo, Zab, Oscar and Hatton and that's not legit for a dude that came up from 130? I would say the people who have issues with that are like SOME women: NEVER SATISFIED!
The CEO
Money May needs to come back so I can make some more money offa him....lol....I will bet heavy on him against anyone up to 154....yes...that means Paul Williams, Cotto, Mosley, Martinez, and even Margarito in Mexico WITH the plaster...

buford54
Shane wouldn't beat Floyd.
Shane beat a one dimensional fighter who was denied his concrete gloves.
While I would love to see Shane beat Floyd, it wouldn't happen. Floyd is too smart. He would let Shane look good for 4 rounds, figure him out and pick him apart.
Sugar Q
QUOTE(buford54 @ Mar 13 2009, 12:25 PM) [snapback]427957[/snapback]
Shane wouldn't beat Floyd.
Shane beat a one dimensional fighter who was denied his concrete gloves.
While I would love to see Shane beat Floyd, it wouldn't happen. Floyd is too smart. He would let Shane look good for 4 rounds, figure him out and pick him apart.

As much as I like Shane I have to agree with you.
dbdbdb
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Mar 13 2009, 10:28 AM) [snapback]427942[/snapback]
dbdbdb, Mayweather never retired. Someone said in these forums that he never stopped training. No one, no one, retires at 30 years old while they are still no 1 pfp. All the guy didi was take a break to let things steam up a bit.
The only thing he is doing outside the ring is staying in shape to return to the only thing he is good at BOXING.

My point was that Floyd will alway train whether he's retired or not, its a part of his existance. Floyd is like the Michael Jackson of boxing ... He didn't have a childhood ... His pops had him in training at 4 years old. Many don't realize that fact & how it plays a part in his behavior today. This guy was born to box {Like some kids are born to play the piano} and his father didn't let him have a real childhood.

QUOTE(Sugar Q @ Mar 13 2009, 10:48 AM) [snapback]427947[/snapback]
So let me get this right. P4P means other fighters get to call the shots or does it mean the P4P guy calls the shots? Cause I remember PBF calling Shane out and Shane saying go pick on Margarito so now when Shane wants to fight PBF is ducking him? That's BS and you know it. Margarito calling PBF out was equivalent to Bertos calling him out (both are sideliners) Margs had only beaten Cintron. So PBF beats Baldo, Zab, Oscar and Hatton and that's not legit for a dude that came up from 130? I would say the people who have issues with that are like SOME women: NEVER SATISFIED!

clapping.gif Its also funny to hear some say that Floyd doesn't have legacy laugh.gif Floyd hasn't fought in almost TWO years and he is still the talk of every boxing forum and in the thoughts of every boxing writer. He gets more RAP than any Champion out there COMBINED .... Isn't that what a legacy is all about???

QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Mar 13 2009, 11:52 AM) [snapback]427951[/snapback]
Money May needs to come back so I can make some more money offa him....lol....I will bet heavy on him against anyone up to 154....yes...that means Paul Williams, Cotto, Mosley, Martinez, and even Margarito in Mexico WITH the plaster...

I'll be right there with you The C.E.O.

My financial future went a little bleak when I couldn't cash in on the Floyd Haters each time he won.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Mar 13 2009, 04:42 AM) [snapback]427927[/snapback]
He hates Floyd A LOT..If only that fight were possible..

Man, I hope your trainer stays retired. I don't want Floyd's career to be ended by the greatest boxing champion ever(that's Johnny's Trainer)
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Mar 13 2009, 05:12 PM) [snapback]427983[/snapback]
Man, I hope your trainer stays retired. I don't want Floyd's career to be ended by the greatest boxing champion ever(that's Johnny's Trainer)

Well I'd wanna see him fight more than anything..He spars with us in the gym but I'd wanna see him punch someone for real..He once hit a 200 lb. dude on the shoulder and dislocated a disc in the dudes spine..I've seen a 400 lb. dude try to hold the mitts for him and he is falling all over the place..My trainer is only 135 lbs too.

I wish I could get Fres Oquendo on here or even Andrei Arlovski to tell ya guys whats up cause you guys are actin bogus as hell about this shit..Arlovski got shook as hell after my trainer hit him with a 18 oz. glove on..Maybe if Hype contacts me,I'll get Fres on here(he said he wanted to come on during the weekend)..

You guys are bad at taking a joke too..
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(dbdbdb @ Mar 13 2009, 11:59 AM) [snapback]427962[/snapback]
My point was that Floyd will alway train whether he's retired or not, its a part of his existance. Floyd is like the Michael Jackson of boxing ... He didn't have a childhood ... His pops had him in training at 4 years old. Many don't realize that fact & how it plays a part in his behavior today. This guy was born to box {Like some kids are born to play the piano} and his father didn't let him have a real childhood.

Yeah him and his famly are a mess, that's well known. What I was trying to get at is that he really has nothing outside boxing at the moment and he knows it. His music label is crap and his appearances at Wrestlemmania and his appearances on Dancing with the Stars raised his profile but did nothing groundbreaking for him. That's why he is still training, he's waiting to see who will make him the most money.

I for one don't understand why he couldn't just fight everyone back in 2008, fought Cotto, Margarito, Mosley, Williams you know that he would be favoured to beat them all and he would have made tons of $$$ and raised his legacy to unparalleled levels. Instead he's just gunning for the $ and that's a shame because as much as people hate him, he has the potential and talent to be included as a top 10 of All time if he really wanted to.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Mar 13 2009, 06:31 PM) [snapback]427990[/snapback]
Yeah him and his famly are a mess, that's well known. What I was trying to get at is that he really has nothing outside boxing at the moment and he knows it. His music label is crap and his appearances at Wrestlemmania and his appearances on Dancing with the Stars raised his profile but did nothing groundbreaking for him. That's why he is still training, he's waiting to see who will make him the most money.

I for one don't understand why he couldn't just fight everyone back in 2008, fought Cotto, Margarito, Mosley, Williams you know that he would be favoured to beat them all and he would have made tons of $$$ and raised his legacy to unparalleled levels. Instead he's just gunning for the $ and that's a shame because as much as people hate him, he has the potential and talent to be included as a top 10 of All time if he really wanted to.

Top 10 of all time is extreme..He would be high up there but don't think Cotto,Margarito,Mosley,and Williams would give him that extra edge to be top 10 of all time..
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Mar 13 2009, 05:41 PM) [snapback]427992[/snapback]
Top 10 of all time is extreme..He would be high up there but don't think Cotto,Margarito,Mosley,and Williams would give him that extra edge to be top 10 of all time..

Well I guess it would depend on how he beat them, add in Clottey and Pacquiao plus all the other wins he has had so far and I think top 10 is possible. Imagine clearing up the most jam packed division of the time.
Mean Mister Mustard
Or he could have just beaten your trainer and he would have immediatly replaced SRR as the ATG. But then again beating your trainer is a far fetched dream that Mayweather can only visuallize while sleeping, hence why it is called a dream.
The CEO
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Don't let them talk about your Sensei like that, JB.....
Jack 1000
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Mar 12 2009, 05:18 PM) [snapback]427819[/snapback]
If he pulls out of a fundraiser for the needy to make a announcement to make more money then I actually hope he gets seriously hurt. Cancer of the eyes hurt.

That being said this sounds like complete BS to me. Either way though I hope he gets seriously busted up possibly by a HIV junkie with a needle.

As much as I despise Floyd Mayweather, I don't want any boxers getting hurt to the point of being comatose or killed inside the ring because that would be bad for the sport of boxing. I just want to see Floyd get the shit kicked out of him in the ring and KTFO so that by doing so, someone puts a fist in his mouth to shut him up for good.

Who really wants to see this little arrogant piece of shit back in the ring except to get his clock cleaned? I sure don't. Outside the ring, if someone were to beat the crap out of him and put it on You Tube, I think it would be hysterical!

Jack

JonnysTrainer
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Mar 13 2009, 04:12 PM) [snapback]427983[/snapback]

I hope I am not sensing sarcasm young man. Just by reading this post, I already know where you live.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.