Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need some help.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BGv2.0
Does anybody know where I can get some really good photos from the HBO Juan Diaz/JMM and John/Juarez fights?

I like to put up really good pics of the events I go to on my myspace and I got some REALLY good ones for the Diaz/Katsidis, Juarez/Barrios fights....but I never got any from this last outing.

If anybody could provide links or point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
Imperius3
Go to HBO.com and then go to their boxing section. They have a slideshow up of both fights. Also, google image.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Mar 16 2009, 12:04 PM) [snapback]428384[/snapback]
Does anybody know where I can get some really good photos from the HBO Juan Diaz/JMM and John/Juarez fights?

I like to put up really good pics of the events I go to on my myspace and I got some REALLY good ones for the Diaz/Katsidis, Juarez/Barrios fights....but I never got any from this last outing.

If anybody could provide links or point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

bg you can check out my pics if you like.. i'm not a profesional photagrapher but i got a lot of pics from the weigh in and the actual fight.. if you like i can email them to you and you can pick and choose what you want out of them... if interested send me an im...
Chi-Town
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Mar 16 2009, 12:04 PM) [snapback]428384[/snapback]

Thanks.

Try Golden Boy's website. They put up photos of everything they do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.