Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Want to see Tyson's old mansion?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
thisneverworks
So this is where all his money went....

Updated link: http://fishki.net/comment.php?id=38484
JLUVBABY
his best pad was the one in vegas... i think 50 cent bought it not sure but that was a bad mother... this place is nice too tho... i saw his pad he is in now in an interview a few weeks ago and for those who thinks the guy is broke it looked very very spacious to me... from what i understand he is on an allowance now of so many thousands a day...lol.. and he was complaining!!!...lol... i would like to see him helping kids or young prospects get a start.. he actually has a lot of knoledge for the sport and it would be a waste for the sport to not use him in some type of capacity...
iron_mike
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 17 2009, 01:50 PM) [snapback]428515[/snapback]
his best pad was the one in vegas... i think 50 cent bought it not sure but that was a bad mother... this place is nice too tho... i saw his pad he is in now in an interview a few weeks ago and for those who thinks the guy is broke it looked very very spacious to me... from what i understand he is on an allowance now of so many thousands a day...lol.. and he was complaining!!!...lol... i would like to see him helping kids or young prospects get a start.. he actually has a lot of knoledge for the sport and it would be a waste for the sport to not use him in some type of capacity...

50 bought the Jersey or CT one, I forget. There was a whole MTV Cribs on it. 50 wanted to sell it, don't know if he did
Method
Love the beer bottles floating around the pool.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Mar 17 2009, 02:12 PM) [snapback]428536[/snapback]
50 bought the Jersey or CT one, I forget. There was a whole MTV Cribs on it. 50 wanted to sell it, don't know if he did

well the house i'm talkin bout is the las vegas home.. ring magazine dedicated a whole magazine to it years ago.. the whole damn magazine was like an early version of yo mtv cribs...lol... that was a bad ass home... but like i said the home he's in now that i saw in that interview not to long ago and i think its in pheonix not sure but it is worth at least a few million.. its huge.. people talk like he's broke and maybe he doesnt have the kinda money he should but from what i could tell he's far from hungry and living very well...
Spyder
That house looks more like a club than a residence.
iron_mike
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 17 2009, 06:14 PM) [snapback]428572[/snapback]
well the house i'm talkin bout is the las vegas home.. ring magazine dedicated a whole magazine to it years ago.. the whole damn magazine was like an early version of yo mtv cribs...lol... that was a bad ass home... but like i said the home he's in now that i saw in that interview not to long ago and i think its in pheonix not sure but it is worth at least a few million.. its huge.. people talk like he's broke and maybe he doesnt have the kinda money he should but from what i could tell he's far from hungry and living very well...

Some interview not too long ago, maybe here, he was like 'how many people owe the irs watever 40 million and getting ready to buy an 8-10 million dollar home? Something to that effect. It's kinda like MC Hammer...maybe he doesn't have 100s of millions anymore, but he's not selling oranges on the freeway

Just read your post--you already said pretty much what I said!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.