Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Fighters Do/Would You Most Enjoy Seeing KTFO?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Jack 1000
Regardless of what they have or haven't done in the ring. What boxers do or would you most enjoy seeing KTFO so that you hope they don't darken the ring's doorstep again? Mine are:

1.) Ruiz
2.) Jones
3) Judah
4.) Mayweather

Jack
D-MARV
QUOTE(Jack 1000 @ Mar 20 2009, 06:01 AM) [snapback]428941[/snapback]
Regardless of what they have or haven't done in the ring. What boxers do or would you most enjoy seeing KTFO so that you hope they don't darken the ring's doorstep again? Mine are:

1.) Ruiz
2.) Jones
3) Judah
4.) Mayweather

Jack

for me it's Ruiz. David Tua style!

I don't mind the other three... WELL... I wouldn't mind seeing Judah getting KO'd either. But more Joey Jihad style. You know, all stiff and shit.
Box in Hand
1. Kermit Cintron (Over & Over again)
2. Oscar De La Hoya (Just once and not a body shot)
3. Zab Judah (This guy has been given too many chances and he runs his mouth too much)
Douchebag
Joe Calfaggy
Lil-lightsout
1-Calzaghe more than anyone if he comes back.

2- Floyd for obvious reasons by Mosley hopefully.

3- Pac by Hatton. Not cause I don't like Pac, cause I do, I am just sick of the hype after the ODLH fight. I just want to see him get clobbered to see all the bandwagoneers jump off.

4- Wlad- It be funny to see him get KTFO again.

torvix2000
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Mar 20 2009, 02:44 PM) [snapback]428956[/snapback]
3- Pac by Hatton. Not cause I don't like Pac, cause I do, I am just sick of the hype after the ODLH fight. I just want to see him get clobbered to see all the bandwagoneers jump off.

LOL! There was no hype. A lot of people said that DLH was simply washed out. So, where's the hype? They are giving Pac credit but not hype.

Do you want Hatton to knock Pacquiao out more than Pac to knock Hatton out? Or both? LOL!
iron_mike
Close this thread---- ZAB JUDAH
The CEO
1. Glen Johnson

2. Alfred Angulo

3. Mikkel Kessler
BigG
Joe Calzaghe....
King Eugene
Calzaghe
Pavlik
Vitali
Tarver (Probably more than any of them)
Glen Johnson
Abraham
The CEO
laugh.gif

I was just kidding about Glen Johnson....but we all know you're not, King...
hardhead
Mayweather or Calzaghe, that's about it really.
dbdbdb
Tarver .... Hands down #1 .... His BS just irritates the hell out of me.

Judah .... I've never seen a guy act soo tough -- brought to tears when he can't beat his opponent {And that's often}.
JLUVBABY
tarver and kermit cintron is my vote... on a diffrent note is it just me or does chris byrd look like a dried out crackhead now?.. that guy looks terrible...
Box in Hand
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 20 2009, 11:16 AM) [snapback]428981[/snapback]
tarver and kermit cintron is my vote... on a diffrent note is it just me or does chris byrd look like a dried out crackhead now?.. that guy looks terrible...

Yes, he is one step above Pookie from New Jack City.
iron_mike
Forgot--Hatton, Botha, and I can watch Tyson KO Holmes all day long, especially after Larry started showboating to start the 4th.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Box in Hand @ Mar 20 2009, 12:49 PM) [snapback]428990[/snapback]
Yes, he is one step above Pookie from New Jack City.

pookie pookie make a lot of dough.. a 1 and a 2 and a 3 and a fo...lol!!!!
Nay_Sayer
Wlad
Milkdud
lloyd mayflower
this is an awesome thread!

Agree with whoever said Wlad would be funny, also if judah could get knocked out in a more ridiculous funny style than when tszyu done it id pay my hard earned.

Valuev to see how hard he hits the floor

Jermaine Taylor and Amir Khan as both are arrogant without justification, altho failing KO id take horrifyin accident involving electricity

And last but certainly not lease, Floyd. My hatred for that little shit knows no bounds

torvix2000
QUOTE(lloyd mayflower @ Mar 20 2009, 10:33 PM) [snapback]429030[/snapback]
Valuev to see how hard he hits the floor

LOL!
Maxy
Wlad by Haye just cos I would....Calzaghe by Froch...yeah, I'd love that...and Khan by his next opponent and if it ain't his next one, the the one after, or the one after that...or the...yeah you get the drift.
King Eugene
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Mar 20 2009, 12:57 PM) [snapback]428975[/snapback]
laugh.gif

I was just kidding about Glen Johnson....but we all know you're not, King...

I surely wasnt! aggressive.gif
King Eugene
Oh and add...

Ruiz
Froch
Cintron
Emanuel Stewart (I know he's a trainer but still...)
iron_mike
QUOTE(3King3 @ Mar 20 2009, 08:15 PM) [snapback]429044[/snapback]
Oh and add...

Ruiz
Froch
Cintron

Hey..if trainers count, how can Buddy Mcgirt not be on that list? Ouch champ! You're hitting me with too many jabs champ! Stop working my body champ! I need you to stop hitting me with combinations, I need you to start focusing on one punch at a time champ!
King Eugene
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Mar 20 2009, 11:10 PM) [snapback]429057[/snapback]
Hey..if trainers count, how can Buddy Mcgirt not be on that list? Ouch champ! You're hitting me with too many jabs champ! Stop working my body champ! I need you to stop hitting me with combinations, I need you to start focusing on one punch at a time champ!

He did horrible jobs with Paulie and Gatti. They both took brutal ass whoopins. He did a good job with Tarver though.
iron_mike
I swear everytime I see him in some guy's corner--most recent Arnaoutis--it's a loss. It's like Sonny ripping up the slip at the racetrack before the race is over in a Bronx Tale--Buddy McMush...not saying he's a bad trainer, just haven't seen a win in his corner in.......I honestly can't remember
King Eugene
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Mar 21 2009, 12:15 AM) [snapback]429067[/snapback]
I swear everytime I see him in some guy's corner--most recent Arnaoutis--it's a loss. It's like Sonny ripping up the slip at the racetrack before the race is over in a Bronx Tale--Buddy McMush...not saying he's a bad trainer, just haven't seen a win in his corner in.......I honestly can't remember

His last significant win was Tarver vs. Jones 3
JD
I would like to see Leonard Ellerbe knocked out. Who knocks him out is totally irrelevant to me.
lloyd mayflower
great shout on leonard ellerbe! if hes in vegas at the hatton pac fight il do it for you and post the video! il be the one gettin stun gunned by thirty security guards!
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(3King3 @ Mar 20 2009, 08:15 PM) [snapback]429044[/snapback]
Oh and add...

Ruiz
Froch
Cintron

Why Manny? I think he's a funny little man. How could you want someone that looks so ridiculous standing next to Wlad to get knocked out?
True-Boxing-Fan
I would love to see all the fighters that the wanna-be know nothing advisor G. Leon represents get KTFO. Especially Allen Green and Ishe Smith. Also i'd love to see Judah get taken out on a strechter.
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE(True-Boxing-Fan @ Mar 21 2009, 06:23 PM) [snapback]429200[/snapback]
I would love to see all the fighters that the wanna-be know nothing advisor G. Leon represents get KTFO. Especially Allen Green and Ishe Smith. Also i'd love to see Judah get taken out on a strechter.

Ohh i forgot to add Winky Wright to that list also. I'd love to see him getting taken out on a stretcher.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(lloyd mayflower @ Mar 21 2009, 02:09 PM) [snapback]429113[/snapback]
great shout on leonard ellerbe! if hes in vegas at the hatton pac fight il do it for you and post the video! il be the one gettin stun gunned by thirty security guards!

I would buy you a beer & post bail Lloyd.
STEVENSKI
So many to list.

Mundine is one I want to see seriously twitching involuntary & spasming.

We all know I only want to see Floyd in a wheelchair how he gets there is irrelevant.
hardhead
Julio Ceasar Chavez Jr.
thefloatingmonkey
QUOTE(hardhead @ Mar 28 2009, 04:14 PM) [snapback]430027[/snapback]
Julio Ceasar Chavez Jr.

I am looking forward to this one too!
JaRaNDa
Floyd Maywetaher Jr
Manny Pacquiao
Kelly Pavlik
Joe Calazaghe
Antonio Tarver
Billy Dibb
Lil-lightsout
Pacman.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Mar 30 2009, 11:06 PM) [snapback]430247[/snapback]
Pacman.

you'll get your wish on May 2nd
Romulus9
Without a doubt, number one on the list is Mayweather. I don't even care where it happens either. In the ring, at a press conference, at the airport, in a McDonald's drive-thru, whatever. As long as there is a camera present and I get to watch it.

2. John Ruiz - I wanna see Tua do it again.

3. Buddy McGirt - How do I want it to happen? Simple. I want to see one of his fighters snap in the corner and knock his ass out while sitting on the stool. Then ground and pound him MMA style until the referee pulls him off. Can you get DQ'd for knocking your own trainer out?

4. Calzaghe - See explanation for Mayweather.

5. Winky Wright - Winky? Really? That's almost as bad as "Sugar Poo". Plus, I just can't stand him.

6. Antonio Tarver - What a grade A douchebag. No explanation needed.

7. Hector Camacho Sr. - Still hate him. Always will.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(JaRaNDa @ Mar 31 2009, 02:52 AM) [snapback]430246[/snapback]
Billy Dibb

I saw his first fight live & deceided when he was coming to the ring I hated him. The skirt & blatant cowardice he has displayed in the ring ie: turning his back on opponents & running to avoid punches have made me wish him convulsions of a involuntary nature.

QUOTE(wvu8893 @ Apr 2 2009, 05:42 AM) [snapback]430455[/snapback]
Without a doubt, number one on the list is Mayweather. I don't even care where it happens either. In the ring, at a press conference, at the airport, in a McDonald's drive-thru, whatever. As long as there is a camera present and I get to watch it.

I would be happy to see him get pistol whipped 40 or 50 times in a jacking as well.
Rabbit Punch2
Hard to beat Tszyu whacking out Zab.

Most wanted? see below
Rabbit Punch2
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Apr 2 2009, 02:53 PM) [snapback]430486[/snapback]
I would be happy to see him get pistol whipped 40 or 50 times in a jacking as well.

I'd cough up my $54.95 to watch that!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.