Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BoxingJunkies.com {Good or Bad}??
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
dbdbdb
Whats up guys,

Has anyone ever dealt with BoxingJunkies.com for collections. Whats your opinion, good or bad ???

I'm looking to get Sugar Ray Leonards Career on DVD.

Thanks
Jack 1000
QUOTE(dbdbdb @ Mar 21 2009, 04:23 PM) [snapback]429129[/snapback]
Whats up guys,

Has anyone ever dealt with BoxingJunkies.com for collections. Whats your opinion, good or bad ???

Thanks

I have not used the site myself, but I do have the McAfee Site Advisor plug in which gives colored ratings and automated testing for sites, They test for unsafe downloads, spammy/phising e-mails, business practices of a site, and pop-ups. Green indicates no problems, Yellow indicates caution, and Red indicates dangerous.

The Site Report provided by Site Advisor, showed not only a green checkmark, but also the special secure McAfee safety seal, which according to McAfee, means that the site has also passed secure tests for shopping experiences.

However, note that no software is 100% fool-proof, nor can it tell you the type of products or services it sells. Years ago, I got some fights from this collector on DVD, and his reputation has been solid. Note that the bookmark is old, so I don't know if it is still active, but here it is:

http://www.boxingdvd.com/index.html

This guy's rep is very good. Check out his lists and see if he might have what you are interested in.

Jack
King Eugene
QUOTE(dbdbdb @ Mar 21 2009, 05:23 PM) [snapback]429129[/snapback]
Whats up guys,

Thanks

Thats who I bought my Roy Jones Jr. Career DVD's from. He has some good deals as well. I wasn't stiffed and I plan on getting Mayweathers and Bernard Fights as well.
D-MARV
Im gonna take advantage of there 4 fighter set! Great Deal. 4 careers for 124.99... A little over 30 dollars a piece.

Roberto Duran
James Toney
Shane Mosley
Juan Manuel Marquez

4 fucking Badassess... I can't wait!
dbdbdb
@Jack 1000
Thanks for that link .... The only thing is they aren't offering is collections {Which I'm Looking for} Still its a good alternative if boxingjunkies don't work out.

@3King3 & damarvelous1
Yeah baby, those collection deals caught my eye also. I'm definately getting quite a few namely:

Sugar Ray Leonard
Benard Hopkins
Felix Trinidad
Floyd Mayweather

Four total Careers for $129 isn't a bad deal at all. I spoke with them today and they stated that everything is 100% guaranteed and the quality is very good to excellent.

clapping.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE(dbdbdb @ Mar 23 2009, 11:12 AM) [snapback]429378[/snapback]
@Jack 1000
Thanks for that link .... The only thing is they aren't offering is collections {Which I'm Looking for} Still its a good alternative if boxingjunkies don't work out.

@3King3 & damarvelous1
Yeah baby, those collection deals caught my eye also. I'm definately getting quite a few namely:

Sugar Ray Leonard
Benard Hopkins
Felix Trinidad
Floyd Mayweather

Four total Careers for $129 isn't a bad deal at all. I spoke with them today and they stated that everything is 100% guaranteed and the quality is very good to excellent.

clapping.gif

Yea they are all high quality. Well with the early Roy fights when he was fighting in Rec Gyms you could tell somebody was just sitting in the stands filming the fights but they are about as clear as they will get. I definitely plan on investing in them some more.
King Eugene
All this talk of boxing junkies. I just ordered the whole Floyd set, BHOP is next.
dbdbdb
QUOTE(3King3 @ Mar 25 2009, 12:52 AM) [snapback]429642[/snapback]
All this talk of boxing junkies. I just ordered the whole Floyd set, BHOP is next.

3King3, let us know how it works out for you.

I won't be able to order my sets until next week. Hopefully you will have received yours before then.

Thanks
King Eugene
QUOTE(dbdbdb @ Mar 25 2009, 12:20 PM) [snapback]429687[/snapback]
3King3, let us know how it works out for you.

I won't be able to order my sets until next week. Hopefully you will have received yours before then.

Thanks

I will, they do 1 day express delivery or 2-3 days delivery. I'll be watching them this weekend. I've wore my Roy Jones DVD's out lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.