Whatever happened to THEBESTEVER?

That guy used to get owned a lot too...
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(boxingguy @ Mar 24 2009, 04:49 PM) [snapback]429543[/snapback]
Does anyone remember me?

aren't you a jesus freak?
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Fitz @ Mar 24 2009, 04:37 PM) [snapback]429564[/snapback]
I remember you. I always picture you looking like Justin Timberlake because you had a Timberlake avatar for ages. It's funny with avatars, if people have it for too long, you just picture them as there AV.

Does that mean you picture me as Sting because you've seen pictures of me before?

Speaking of avatars, I need to change mine....it's the only one I've ever had laugh.gif
The CEO
I remember you, boxingguy...we had a few laughs....now get back in the mix and start posting some good shit like you used to....
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Mar 25 2009, 12:47 PM) [snapback]429689[/snapback]
Does that mean you picture me as Sting because you've seen pictures of me before?

actually yes, and I always think as BGv2.0 as the dude from office space.
Fitz
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Mar 26 2009, 03:47 AM) [snapback]429689[/snapback]
Speaking of avatars, I need to change mine....it's the only one I've ever had laugh.gif

No, because I know what you really look like, lol. Plus you had an AV for a while that was some black artist, maybe Tricky or ROLL DEEP, lol. But it's more for people that have had the one AV for the majority of there time posting, lol.

Fitz
edit: double post
Jack 1000
Hey Boxing Guy!

Sup?

Jack
dj necrogenic
So you guys think Im some hot chick who dances around in panties all the time?
Fitz
No, because people have seen you. I'm sure I can speak on behalf of everyone, but you are:

dj necrogenic
QUOTE(Fitz @ Mar 25 2009, 03:47 PM) [snapback]429723[/snapback]
No, because people have seen you. I'm sure I can speak on behalf of everyone, but you are:

drinks.gif
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Mar 25 2009, 06:15 PM) [snapback]429720[/snapback]
So you guys think Im some hot chick who dances around in panties all the time?

No, i think you are always hanging around some skanks though based on those pics.
ROLL DEEP
LMAO!

Yeah, DJ always has some girl in his photos with him. I don't want to speak ill of them though incase they're family, lol.
dj necrogenic
No way.... My bitches are hot! Plus, you guys have seen pictures of me, I dont exactly attract Miss Goody-2Shoes
Spyder
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Mar 26 2009, 05:00 PM) [snapback]429760[/snapback]
No way.... My bitches are hot! Plus, you guys have seen pictures of me, I dont exactly attract Miss Goody-2Shoes

Everyone knows who you attract... laugh.gif

Fitz
Haha
STEVENSKI
Necro gets the scuzzy hoes.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Mar 25 2009, 12:47 PM) [snapback]429689[/snapback]

I totally do. I also picture BGv2.0 as Michael Bolton from Office Space, Method as Bernard Hopkins and that guy Fishbone that never posts here anymore as Suge Knight.

I used to picture Fitz as a hot Asian chick until he changed his avatar.

I wish I knew how to do avatars. The couple of times I've tried it's just routed me back to the sign in page. dntknw.gif
Spyder
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Mar 27 2009, 01:08 AM) [snapback]429839[/snapback]
I totally do. I also picture BGv2.0 as Michael Bolton from Office Space, Method as Bernard Hopkins and that guy Fishbone that never posts here anymore as Suge Knight.

I used to picture Fitz as a hot Asian chick until he changed his avatar.

I wish I knew how to do avatars. The couple of times I've tried it's just routed me back to the sign in page. dntknw.gif

2600 posts and you still haven't figured out the avatars? laugh.gif
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(Spyder @ Mar 24 2009, 09:29 PM) [snapback]429606[/snapback]
Whatever happened to THEBESTEVER?

That guy used to get owned a lot too...

He quit the old board after losing a bet with me. It was the famous "loser/forehead" challenge. We had a bet over a fight, and he lost. So he took photos of himself with "White Buffalo's Bitch" written on his forehead. By winning, I had that photo in my signature for a month. After that fiasco, he never showed up on the board again.

I still have that picture, and I used it as my avatar one time, only to get suspended by the mods here. Oh well, he was a nice enough guy. Too bad he couldn't take the heat. Never take a bet that your not prepared to live up to.
Spyder
Why did you get suspended?

Didn't he take the picture and give it to you?
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(Spyder @ Mar 27 2009, 02:27 PM) [snapback]429890[/snapback]
Why did you get suspended?

Didn't he take the picture and give it to you?

He took the picture and e-mailed it to me as part of his losing the bet.

However, the powers that be told me I could never use the picture again after the 30 day bet was over. I didn't understand it....but TheWhiteBuffalo abides by the rules.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(Spyder @ Mar 27 2009, 09:17 AM) [snapback]429861[/snapback]
2600 posts and you still haven't figured out the avatars? laugh.gif

PM me a tutorial. I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong.
ROLL DEEP
And the point of this thread was?
rusty_trombone
To see if anyone remembered boxingguy, duh
Spyder
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Mar 30 2009, 04:51 PM) [snapback]430207[/snapback]
PM me a tutorial. I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong.

laugh.gif

I don't have a tutorial, but it's only four steps...lol...click My Controls...click Edit Avatar Settings...copy and paste the desired URL...click Update Avatar.

Now make it something good! thumbsup_anim.gif
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Mar 30 2009, 06:31 PM) [snapback]430218[/snapback]
To see if anyone remembered boxingguy, duh

Yeah, but why start a thread, then never reply?

Time wasted that I'll never get back, dammit!
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Mar 31 2009, 05:30 PM) [snapback]430303[/snapback]
Yeah, but why start a thread, then never reply?
Time wasted that I'll never get back, dammit!

you should pm him and find out. or just track him down and kick his ass for wasting your time
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Apr 1 2009, 03:41 PM) [snapback]430404[/snapback]
you should pm him and find out. or just track him down and kick his ass for wasting your time

Yeah, I might track him down and slice his throat. That'll teach him for starting threads like this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.