Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime Shobox: Hearns Jr.-Yorgey/Dirrel-Findley
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
For tonight's comments on Shobox's fights.

Jack
Romulus9
Well I don't know much about Ronald Hearns' mother...

but Ronald sure as hell inherited his father's chin and his mother's punching power.
Lil-lightsout
Way to go Yorgey!!! Seen him fight live in my area. It was a pretty good scrap, but Hearns def does not have the best chin.
JLUVBABY
ROFLMAO!!!!... this fight is gonna be a joke.. they need to step up dirrells opponents too...
D-MARV
Hearns has no chin and no defense...

I'm going to jump on the Andre Dirrell bandwagon!
JLUVBABY
ROFLMAO!!!!... this fight is gonna be a joke.. they need to step up dirrells opponents too... findley is still hurt at the begining of round 2...
D-MARV
Dirrell can stop him anytime he gets ready too.
JLUVBABY
he's tough tho...
The CEO
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Andre's been fast and mean the last 2 times I've seen him...I'm likin' it....
D-MARV
Dirrell-Miranda needs to be made!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Mar 28 2009, 11:07 PM) [snapback]430082[/snapback]
Dirrell-Miranda needs to be made!

i'm not so sure miranda could handle dirrell... he would have that punchers chance tho... next weekend guys.. bradley holt is gonna be a good fight...
JLUVBABY
anybody else thinks this is what a dirrell vs. lacy fight would look like?..lol
D-MARV
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 29 2009, 12:11 AM) [snapback]430083[/snapback]
i'm not so sure miranda could handle dirrell... he would have that punchers chance tho... next weekend guys.. bradley holt is gonna be a good fight...

Dirrell probably decisions Miranda, But, it will be a good fight to lead into a title fight.

Bradley handles Holt by the way! Bradley is the best 140lber in the world.
D-MARV
Why is this fight still going?
The CEO
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 29 2009, 12:14 AM) [snapback]430085[/snapback]
anybody else thinks this is what a dirrell vs. lacy fight would look like?..lol

Lacy is damaged goods....Dirrell would treat him like he's treating this dude.......love the way Dirrell whips that hookercut in there sometimes...he lands it fast and with authority....viciously.

He should really go ahead and close the show on this one...don't know what he's waiting for...
thefloatingmonkey
The Dirrel fight should have ended in the 2nd round, 3rd tops. Dirrel makes himself look bad when he sits there and lets someone that he can totally dominate at anytime go like that.
D-MARV
Dirrell is a future title holder, No Doubt!

But he isn't gonna make many fans unless he starts getting that killer instinct.
JLUVBABY
they really need to up his comp... dirrell is gonna be a fun fighter to watch... it will be interesting to see how he reacts once he starts fighting guys that can take what he gives and come back with some leather of their own... i cant call him a future title holder just yet but he for sure has potential... he's got some big guns coming up the ranks with him... i'd like to see him and andre ward...
D-MARV
I say let's make a Dirrell Vs Miranda, Ward Vs Green double header.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Mar 29 2009, 03:28 PM) [snapback]430107[/snapback]
I say let's make a Dirrell Vs Miranda, Ward Vs Green double header.

that would be a strong double header... i wonder if fight promoters etc. read these diffrent boxing sites to see what fights the people want to see?... just a thought...
D-MARV
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Mar 29 2009, 07:58 PM) [snapback]430130[/snapback]
that would be a strong double header... i wonder if fight promoters etc. read these diffrent boxing sites to see what fights the people want to see?... just a thought...

Hell yeah, that would be a strong double header. Neither fighter should demand a shit load of money so I would imagine that it can be made.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.