Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: James Toney is back at it again.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
King Eugene
http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=19179

Man I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. He has some of the funniest quotes and one liners of all times. Check out what this dude had to say. I will admit that part of what he said about HBO is true but him being the best heavyweight is ridiculous. LOL He kills me when he call them the Klitschko sisters. LMAO

He calls out BHop....as always. I didn't know he turned down the fight to defend agains DLH. Cant blame him though...thats where the money is. Why is he still talking bout Roy, Roy tapped them hips one time. I would still enjoy a heavyweight fight between James Toney and Roy though. Roy decisions him.

Toney's real excuse which he wont admit as to why he wont drop down to cruiserweight to challenge the champions is cause he'll die trying. Hell throw him in the ring with David Haye...lets see the outcome.

STEVENSKI
Put him in with Haye. I would love to see James take a life altering beatdown. Or better yet put him in with Wlad.

Upon reading the junk he spouts HBO get behind the best fighters & most marketable fighters. That is why they are behind the Klit bros because they are the most marketable fighters in the worst division in the world.

James should just shut his pie hole & look for a Dennys endorsement deal or something.
Lil-lightsout
Is there anyway to change your screen name?
King Eugene
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Mar 30 2009, 10:32 PM) [snapback]430242[/snapback]
Is there anyway to change your screen name?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
MarzB
QUOTE(3King3 @ Mar 30 2009, 08:44 PM) [snapback]430235[/snapback]
http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=19179

Man I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. He has some of the funniest quotes and one liners of all times. Check out what this dude had to say. I will admit that part of what he said about HBO is true but him being the best heavyweight is ridiculous. LOL He kills me when he call them the Klitschko sisters. LMAO

He calls out BHop....as always. I didn't know he turned down the fight to defend agains DLH. Cant blame him though...thats where the money is. Why is he still talking bout Roy, Roy tapped them hips one time. I would still enjoy a heavyweight fight between James Toney and Roy though. Roy decisions him.

Toney's real excuse which he wont admit as to why he wont drop down to cruiserweight to challenge the champions is cause he'll die trying. Hell throw him in the ring with David Haye...lets see the outcome.

Thats NOT what happened. James is one of my fav fighters but he's also totally full of shit on many occasions and this being one of them. James would be taken more seriously if he ever showed up in shape. He had the audacity to mention Holyfield fight,lol? That was 6 plus years ago, since then NOT ONCE. I repeat not ONCE has he shown up in shape.

Before he mentions Hop's name someone needs to remind him he and Hopkins were supposed to fight on two occasions. One in 93 or 94 but his fat ass couldn't make middleweight anymore so he fought Barkley instead. The other time was in 2003 where Hopkins signed for one figure to fight him but Don King (whom he was under options with at the time) apparently changed the figure and Hopkins felt that the risk for the lowball figure that King adjusted the fight to wasn't worth it so he fought Joppy (who was his mandatory) instead and would be OUT of his King deal that later lead to Dela Hoya (first Allen).

I hate the KLIT-KO sisters myself but both of them would easily take this advanced, unfocused, can't let go of a fork version of Toney.
Lil-lightsout
Toney has got to be the most frustrating fighter ever! Did he watch his last fight with Fres? Is he that delusional? I am sure if he was able to get under 215lbs, he would look much better. BUT, we all know that is and will never happen! I am/was his biggest fan, but I am just so sick and tired of him coming to his fights fat and out of shape! You do not have a job, all you have to do is train and eat decent, you can not even do either of those things. You are such a big talker, but when is the last time you ACTUALLY backed up your statements? Holyfield, and before that it was Jirov. You are the most inconsistant fighter ever. You are definately a HOF'er, but you could have been even greater. I gave up on you, especially after the Fres fight, you looked like garbage. How is it possible for you not to see that by watching the fight??? Just keep talking your trash, but you are not fooling me anymore. To be honest, I just wish Wlad would freaking fight him to shut him up. If Toney ever comes into a fight less than 215lbs, I will root for him. Otherwise, I could care less.
KookedKrack
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

LMFAO@ "the hitler boys"
Big Slim Sweet
Say what you want, but there will be never be another like James Toney again once he's gone.
Spyder
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Mar 31 2009, 01:08 PM) [snapback]430289[/snapback]
Say what you want, but there will be never be another like James Toney again once he's gone.

What, a fat loud-mouth?
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(Spyder @ Mar 31 2009, 02:30 PM) [snapback]430292[/snapback]
What, a fat loud-mouth?

fuck.gif

A legend.

thumbsup_anim.gif
lloyd mayflower
Fat ignorant racist prick. A german product? says it all about the man. a graceless stupid moron
JD
James Toney cracks me up.

This is on par with him saying he was going to slap Hasim Rahman in the face with a ham sandwich.

You gotta take Toney with a grain of salt, everything he says is tongue in cheek.
Lil-lightsout
I always loved Toney for his craziness and fighting skills , but I am just sick of the out of shape crap. It is totally inexuseable at this level and for this long.
King Eugene
I always enjoy Toney's interviews. You never know what he's going to say but you can garuntee it will be comedy.
STEVENSKI
This thread needs the gorilla picture.
Spyder
We should start a wager on what pic will be posted first...a gorrilla or Grimace.
ROLL DEEP
The gorilla picture is 'racist' rolleyes.gif
rusty_trombone
Someone better watch out, Toney is hungry and he has found a flock of children.......

Spyder
Looks like Grimace won.
ROLL DEEP
laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.