Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If you had the opportunity...who would you like to...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
King Eugene
Who are some fighters you'd love to say you experienced fighting them? Who would you consider being an honor being in the same ring against. Doesn't really matter if its win, lose, or draw but just the opportunity to throw blows with and why?

I'd love to be able to say I stepped in the ring with:
Roy Jones Jr.
Evander Holyfield
Bernard Hopkins

Weather its sparring or a real fight I think it would be an honor.

Now I wouldn't dear step foot near a ring with a Prime Tyson in it.
JaRaNDa
with out trying to just list my favourite fighters I will say
Kostya Tszyu
Roy Jones Jr
Marco Antonio Barrera
Shane Mosley
and might have to agree with the prime Tyson statement lol! I found this video not too long ago which was fun to watch, Tyson giving pointers in the ring! (not sure how to link it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5myL5x-qmd8
Romulus9
Valuev.

Because then I could say I won a title belt.

Jab, jab, tie up, move, repeat, bell, sit down, repeat. Do that for 12 rounds and you have a belt. How do I know that?

Holyfield vs. Valuev.

I can't believe I watched that for 12 rounds... AND Valuev got the decision

Oh yeah... I'd like to step in there with Darchinyan and knock his ass out. Even though I'm 6-2 and 200 lbs., I'd still have Margarito's trainer wrap my hands... just for fun.
Lil-lightsout
I sparred with two different world champs already. Though not very well known, cool atleast to say I did. But if I could pick some to say that it was an honor to be in the same ring with them...Mosley and Toney.

Couple of fighters I would love to just get one good shot in there chin would be... Casamayor(actually I would keep hitting this fool on the ground after dropping him), PBF, Calzaghe. To name a few.
King Eugene
I would straight up fight Tarver.......................on Balco and Loaded Gloves! LOL

I'd just like to do a presser tour with James Toney. Nobody would probably take me serious though cause I'd probably be laughing at damn near everything he said. Oh and I'd want Floyd Sr. to train me and Freddie Roach to train Toney. What a circus that would be.

I'd also like to spar with Shane Mosley
I think fighting or sparring with Floyd would be too damn frustrating so I wouldn't even consider him.
Zab Judah as well, I think a lot of people could make a good fight with him.
...and just for the hell of it I'd like to get in there with "punching bag" Gatti.

I would also stay away from PWill too.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(Fitz @ Apr 3 2009, 01:59 AM) [snapback]430520[/snapback]
Mia St John

Would rough her up on the insides.

I would pull a Hatton on her.
King Eugene
LMBO @ Fitz...yes she is fine!

Laila Ali is fine as hell too.
We can take this one to the Octagon...straight ground and pound!

D-MARV
Anne Wolfe.

I would probably get my ass kicked.
STEVENSKI
I'd fight Roy or PBF. So long as I could snap his kneecap & dislocate his shoulders first & use a cricket bat on his ribs.
BigG
Pacquaio
Mayweather
Hopkins
Chavez Sr.
Whitaker
And yea a prime Mike Tyson...

And Ivan Calderon it would be an honor to get outclassed by a small ass 5'0 master boxer, laugh.gif
torvix2000
Pacquiao because according to reports he treats sparring like real rights. That would be "fun". LOL! getting your nose broken.
iron_mike
QUOTE(JaRaNDa @ Apr 3 2009, 12:13 AM) [snapback]430514[/snapback]
with out trying to just list my favourite fighters I will say
Kostya Tszyu
Roy Jones Jr
Marco Antonio Barrera
Shane Mosley
and might have to agree with the prime Tyson statement lol! I found this video not too long ago which was fun to watch, Tyson giving pointers in the ring! (not sure how to link it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5myL5x-qmd8

I hate that annoying fuck James Smith...In This Corner?? name of the show? He had Pac, Floyd, Winky, Mike, alot of others, he's just so annoying and u can tell he thinks he has some skills he ruins every segment. I wished Mike ripped him with a left hook and tore his head off
Douchebag
What's funny is that I just had a dream last night that I was going to get into a fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. last night and then I come in here and see this thread. LOL He was popping mad shit in the dream too.
Spyder
It depends on if I'd be getting paid...

I've been calling Oscar out for years...mainly for the De La Hoya Lottery.

"Come on Oscar, you son-of-a-bitch...don't retire until you face your fear!"
Method
John Ruiz and Wlad Klitchko.
Douchebag
There are some local pro's around my area that I want to fight too, just because I feel that I have the talent to beat them.
TheWhiteBuffalo
Sad? Depressed? Sick? Lonely? Betrayed?

I have none of these symptoms. But if I did, I would jump on board the new trend and fight Francois Botha. You may have heard of this disturbing new trend, it is called "Suicide by Buffalo".

What an honor it would be to fight the greatest Heavyweight to ever step foot in the squared circle. The bonus is that you are humanely euthanized by a lethal right hand. Quick, painless, and quite an opportunity to meet the greatest of all time.

That is my vote, and I approve of this thread.
Spyder
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Apr 3 2009, 11:57 AM) [snapback]430549[/snapback]
Sad? Depressed? Sick? Lonely? Betrayed?

I have none of these symptoms. But if I did, I would jump on board the new trend and fight Francois Botha. You may have heard of this disturbing new trend, it is called "Suicide by Buffalo".

What an honor it would be to fight the greatest Heavyweight to ever step foot in the squared circle. The bonus is that you are humanely euthanized by a lethal right hand. Quick, painless, and quite an opportunity to meet the greatest of all time.

That is my vote, and I approve of this thread.

You're right about the painless part... laugh.gif
ROLL DEEP
Again, without listing my favourite boxers, the guys I'd love to spar with are:

Tyson: Just to be in the ring with such a fierce and ferocious offensive fighter would be mad. I bet it would be crazy intense in there and in a strange way it would be nice to see how that feels.

Jones Jnr: Just to find out how elusive and fast he really is.

Floyd: The same with Jones, but it would be cool to see how I'd do with a smaller boxer.

Carl Froch: He's local-ish to me, plus he's around my fighting weight, so it'd be good to see how I'd get on with a fighter similar to myself.
dbdbdb
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Apr 3 2009, 12:34 PM) [snapback]430551[/snapback]
Again, without listing my favourite boxers, the guys I'd love to spar with are:
Tyson: Just to be in the ring with such a fierce and ferocious offensive fighter would be mad. I bet it would be crazy intense in there and in a strange way it would be nice to see how that feels.

thumbsup_anim.gif

Tyson also ... Just to witness the pure ruthlessness of his attacks {But I must insist on headgear, I want to keep my ears attached}

Hatton ... So that I can use the great equalizer as often as he does.

rusty_trombone
Jin Mosley
King Eugene
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Apr 3 2009, 04:04 PM) [snapback]430573[/snapback]
Jin Mosley

She isn't that attractive to me.
D-MARV
QUOTE(3King3 @ Apr 4 2009, 02:30 AM) [snapback]430608[/snapback]

She can get it!
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(3King3 @ Apr 4 2009, 02:30 AM) [snapback]430608[/snapback]

I want to beat that bitches ass, she challenged my whole family. I don't want to fuck her, I would let her give me a bj though. Here are some more people:

Dick Cheney
Constantine
Wolf Blitzer & Anderson Cooper
Hannity & Colmes
They guy who invented Nascar
KookedKrack
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Apr 4 2009, 11:29 AM) [snapback]430641[/snapback]
She can get it!

cosign

and she gets extra points for knowing her boxing shit too its rare to find a female who is really into boxing
The Original MrFactor
Tyson!!! It would be a slugfest, and i'd probably stop him in about 7, prime vs prime...
King Eugene
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Apr 4 2009, 11:29 AM) [snapback]430641[/snapback]
She can get it!

Never said I wouldn't do that now. I just said she wasn't attractive. Thats just like I dont think India Arie is attractive but she can get it too.
King Eugene
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Apr 4 2009, 04:07 PM) [snapback]430678[/snapback]
I want to beat that bitches ass, she challenged my whole family. I don't want to fuck her, I would let her give me a bj though. Here are some more people:

Dick Cheney
Constantine
Wolf Blitzer & Anderson Cooper
Hannity & Colmes
They guy who invented Nascar

LMAO...she challenged your family? Please explain this one to me.

I thought I was the only one that hated Nascar. I absolutely hate Nascar and Hockey season cause Sportscenter cant get enough of playing its highlights over and over and over!
KookedKrack

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

(no e-simp)
King Eugene
QUOTE(KookedKrack @ Apr 7 2009, 03:15 PM) [snapback]430945[/snapback]

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
(no e-simp)

Like I said...not attractive! Still get it though!
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(Fitz @ Apr 7 2009, 07:35 PM) [snapback]430963[/snapback]
She doesn't have real eye brows, they are drawn on. Women that draw on there eye brows usually are un trust worthy people and look really dodgy. I heard on the radio a few weeks ago that this caller called in that worked at customs in airports, and they just about always check women who don't have real eye brows. They usually don't look like trusting people and I agree.

LOL. I don't know why, but that was funny, especially your last sentence.
KookedKrack
QUOTE(Fitz @ Apr 7 2009, 07:35 PM) [snapback]430963[/snapback]
She doesn't have real eye brows, they are drawn on. Women that draw on there eye brows usually are un trust worthy people and look really dodgyI heard on the radio a few weeks ago that this caller called in that worked at customs in airports, and they just about always check women who don't have real eye brows. They usually don't look like trusting people and I agree.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

lmao

id still hit .......even if her eyebrows would probably rub off on my shirt

KookedKrack
QUOTE(3King3 @ Apr 7 2009, 11:58 PM) [snapback]430992[/snapback]
Like I said...not attractive! Still get it though!

i don't think she is out of this world gorgeous i think she is pretty but just the fact that she is into boxing so much gives her a lot of points in my book like i said its rare as hell to find a woman who you can have a really good boxing conversation with, my girl doesn't know shit about boxing and i think i hate her for it lol
King Eugene
QUOTE(KookedKrack @ Apr 9 2009, 03:43 AM) [snapback]431129[/snapback]
id still hit .......even if her eyebrows would probably rub off on my shirt

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Man you's a fool lol

QUOTE(KookedKrack @ Apr 9 2009, 03:45 AM) [snapback]431130[/snapback]
i don't think she is out of this world gorgeous i think she is pretty but just the fact that she is into boxing so much gives her a lot of points in my book like i said its rare as hell to find a woman who you can have a really good boxing conversation with, my girl doesn't know shit about boxing and i think i hate her for it lol

I feel what your saying. My girl use to be the same way but it got to the point when a good fight was coming on she know I wasn't budging. So in order to spend more time with me she'd just sit there and watch. Then she started asking questions and learning names other other tid bits about boxing. She's really into MMA as well. Hell if she sees something dealing with boxing on TV she'll record it for me just incase I haven't seen it before or just for the hell of it. So come fight night she already know what it is.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (3King3 @ Apr 7 2009, 12:55 AM) *
LMAO...she challenged your family? Please explain this one to me.

I thought I was the only one that hated Nascar. I absolutely hate Nascar and Hockey season cause Sportscenter cant get enough of playing its highlights over and over and over!

One time on these boards, I was giving her shit about shane getting fucked up by Forrest twice. She apparently took offense to that, and said shane would kick me and my whole families ass. i thought it would be funny to see him try and do that all at one time.
King Eugene
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Apr 9 2009, 07:30 PM) *
One time on these boards, I was giving her shit about shane getting fucked up by Forrest twice. She apparently took offense to that, and said shane would kick me and my whole families ass. i thought it would be funny to see him try and do that all at one time.

Ah dang, so it really was her on here and not someone posing as her. Dang. Well I wonder was that Tarver really on here that time Stevenski made that crackhead joke about him and his wife after the Dawson fight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.