Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jadakiss ft. Nas - What If...
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BigG
This is the best new cut off Jadakiss album "The Last Kiss" feautring the Greatest Of All Times, Nas, and I must say this is so far the BEST track of the year.

it is very similar to the "Why" Track except this is What If...this is some classic shit...

BigG
Have all of the FH hip hop fans stopped posting....this will go down as a classic..
KookedKrack
meh jada is a perfect example of a great rapper who cant make a great album
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(KookedKrack @ Apr 7 2009, 02:20 PM) [snapback]430947[/snapback]
meh jada is a perfect example of a great rapper who cant make a great album

Says someone who has Cam'ron as their avatar? laugh.gif

Cam has had 2 pretty good albums though. His first one and Come Home With Me. He's terrible now though. Utter shit.
D-MARV
Jada is the most underrated rapper ever.
KookedKrack
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Apr 8 2009, 11:49 AM) [snapback]431034[/snapback]
Says someone who has Cam'ron as their avatar? laugh.gif
Cam has had 2 pretty good albums though. His first one and Come Home With Me. He's terrible now though. Utter shit.

s.d.e. and purple haze are both considered classics how many classic albums does jada have???

and what does my avi have to do with me saying jada is a good rapper that cant make a good album?
King Eugene
I can listen to Cam'ron all day but he is far from a great rapper. Being called good is a stretch

Some of the nursery school rhymes he spits is down right hilarious...

Lions and tigers and bears oh my...

whoody who called whoody who produced histeria...

Chicken, cornbread, more collard on your greens... Do Ya Thing (Crime Pays Best of Cam)

I'll leave you holy holy, you'll say holy molly! LMAO.....Get'em girl

Pee Wee with her, wee wee, easy, ol me, ol G little lee licker...LMAO (Girls wanna have fun)

Do I need to continue?

Dipset Anthem is my shit though. Cam ripped that! I rank on his rhymes but I still pump his music on the regular though. I mean hell I'm a fan of Project Pat...the Dr. Seus of hip hop.
BigG
I like the beat on "Killa Cam" laugh.gif
KookedKrack
obviously you have only listened to post dipset cam i suggest you check out his children of the corn stuff download confessions(decent first album still better than any album jada has released), s.d.e.(very highly reviewed), purple haze(very highly reviewed album), killa season and then get back to me........plus cam puts out b.s. rhymes to be on the funny tip mostly.....you may have not known this but cam was handpicked by biggie on some apprentice shit so even big knew he was nice do some research on the rapper before you put him off as a "nursery rhyme rapper".... i think also since he uses heavy drug slang it hurts him in some cases it goes over peoples heads not in the know about what he is referencing and some of the complexities in his rhyme schemes are missed
King Eugene
Man I've been listening to Cam for the longest. I knew about the Big set up. I was just clowning about his more recent stuff. I still don't believe he is a great rapper though. I don't have to do research cause I was witnessing it while it was happening. I know what Cam can do. Obviously he didn't live up to it though. I know he's went through some stuff in his life and he mostly raps about what he knows about "drugs". Just cause he speaks what he knows doesn't mean it sounds good. The Nursery rhyme rapper was suppose to been taken as a joke. I guess it offended you. If it did, those where not my intentions. Oh well like I said I still bump his music on the regular.
KookedKrack
nah i took no offense to anything all i did was speak the truth on jada and i guess it must have ruffled some feathers because my avi was brought up but the problem with that argument is cam's albums are rated higher and have sold more and not only that but he also put people on and made them rich who has jada made successful? In the end jada is a good rapper that cannot make a good album the perfect type of rapper to be in a group which is why the lox stuff will always be better than all of their individual stuff aside from MAYBE styles p.
ROLL DEEP
Lol, I brought your avatar up as it's obvious you're a Cam fan because you've had various Cam'ron pics in it and the same thing you brought up about Jada, is the exact same thing for Cam - both are good rappers, but have never released material that lives up to their potential.

This applies more to Jada than it does Cam. At least Cam has the album 'Come Home With Me'. Jada's solo projects have always been a little bit of a dissapointment, imo.

I don't care if you slag Jadakiss off. No feathers ruffled here....I'm a fan, but I know he's underachieved. He keeps releasing radio friendly crap. Fair enough as that gets him money, but his street shit is far better.

As for 'Purple Haze' being a classic? Are you being serious?!?!? You can be a fan of Cam'ron, but you haven't gotta blindly nut-hug, lol.

Illmatic, Ready to Die, Reasonable Doubt, The Chronic, Doggystyle, Uptown Saturday Night, Dogg Food, PURPLE HAZE? laugh.gif Nah, it's not a classic. It's not even his best album. By a long shot.

Cam and Jada have BOTH under delivered in their careers.....BIG TIME. Both have/had potential to be big stars, but both haven't lived up to what they could've done so far, imo.

BigG
But Jadakiss totally killed 50 Cent in "checkmate" truth is Jadakiss is a great lyricist with medicore beats
D-MARV
I thought "Confessions of fire" was Cam's best album.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Apr 11 2009, 02:35 PM) *
I thought "Confessions of fire" was Cam's best album.

Yeah, that was a brilliant album. Some brilliant songs on there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.