Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime:Bradley vs. Holt: RBR/Postfight (All Comments Here)
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Jack 1000
For all action and reaction to tonight's WBC/WBO Unified Jr. Welterweight Title Fight.

Jack
JLUVBABY
what is you guys predictions on the tyspko vs andrede fight?... there has been little to no talk on this fight..
Jack 1000
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Apr 4 2009, 07:05 PM) [snapback]430693[/snapback]
what is you guys predictions on the tyspko vs andrede fight?... there has been little to no talk on this fight..

I like Andrade by UD I think he feels emotioanlly cheated by the biased ref Marlon Wright in the Bute fight and will use his stength and skills to wear down Tyspko and take a decision.

Jack
Mean Mister Mustard
I hope that Andrade and his trainer Grant are able to add some more dimensions to his game. He is very similar to Margarito and we saw how when he was being beaten at his own game he failed to come up with plan b.
D-MARV
I think Andrade will get the late stoppage.

Lil-lightsout
Andrade dropped Tspko in 2nd and dominating after 3 rounds. How can you not like this Andrade guy?
JLUVBABY
should be a good win for andrade but it doesnt get him ready for the bigger fights.. this is one sided...so far...
JLUVBABY
andrade takes to many punches to beat the elite fighters.. he will have a punchers chance but thats it...
JLUVBABY
correct me if im wrong but it feels this fight shouldnt have gone this long...
Lil-lightsout
Andrade definately coasting in there, looks content with getting a unanimous decision for now. Vitali really not trying to win at all.
D-MARV
Vitali doesn't wanna get KO'd so he'll make it boring for the rest of the fight!
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Really looking forward to Holt-Bradley. I'm still just not sold on Bradley yet, and expect Holt to get the KO. Bradley is a good fighter though, so I wouldn't be shocked if I were proven wrong. I'm just hoping for a good fight.
Lil-lightsout
Damn!!! Great last round by both fighters. Vitali showed great heart coming back when I thought he was done, he landed some good shots on Andrade too.
Mean Mister Mustard
It's been a great day of boxing Jean Pascal and Lonchti fought, then Pvetkin-Estrada, the lightweight card and now these two fights.
The CEO
Man....I liked that fight....and I really like Andrade...he's gotten noticeably better since losing to Kessler...his pressure is more educated with more punch variety now....Tsypko's a tough customer in his own right...he showed alot of heart in there....
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Apr 4 2009, 10:54 PM) [snapback]430728[/snapback]
It's been a great day of boxing Jean Pascal and Lonchti fought, then Pvetkin-Estrada, the lightweight card and now these two fights.

povetkin looked like garbage today... no way he beats the klits or haye and i would be tempted to say he loses to a guy like tony thompson... did you guys watch him?.. dont know if it was rust but he looked horrible..
JLUVBABY
its almost time this is gonna be good.. i picked bradley but my heart is telling holt... i cant pick this one... bradley has the least amount of experience but holt has that suspect chin... i just dont know...
Mean Mister Mustard
I'm heading over to the FH chat room for this one. http://www.fighthype.com/pages/chat.php?PH...0efb21b152efbf9
The CEO
Bradley's got this, JLUV....he's ready for the big time...
Mean Mister Mustard
I'm going to root for Holt just to piss all you Bradley bandwagon riders off. hehehe
JLUVBABY
oh yeah a memorable face off.. brings back memories of tarver jones...lol
JLUVBABY
damn!!!!!!!!!!
Snoop
is this fight on stream? Could someone PM it to me if it is?
Mean Mister Mustard
Bernstein is right, Bradley's mistake is trading left hooks. He should wait and time Holt.
D-MARV
What the hell is Holt doing? He lost his momentum
D-MARV
38-37 Bradley through 4... Holt hasn't done shit since the first.
Mean Mister Mustard
So much skill being displayed.
Snoop
Thanks for the link bro.
JLUVBABY
bradley is starting to kill his body...
JLUVBABY
its just a matter of time before holt lands again...
KookedKrack
holt is frustrating me on zab judah levels man.....everytime he jabs he sends bradley back or stops him in his tracks but the fucker wont jab or do anything else while he is at it
JLUVBABY
kendall will hurt himself fighting mad...
JLUVBABY
bradleys done killed holts body...
KookedKrack
holt isnt doing shit

smh@ all that tough talk
Mean Mister Mustard
Bradley is setting a relentless pace.
D-MARV
78-73 Bradley through 8.
D-MARV
I gave Holt that last round... If he jabbed more we would have a totally different fight.
Mean Mister Mustard
Holt needs to step on with that jab.

Bradley reminds me of Mosley's intensity.
JLUVBABY
i just get the feeling still bradley is a punch away from going out...
JLUVBABY
its about time johnson gets pardoned.. maybe now we can get that.. also hopefully galveston texas will put up some type of memorial for him as well...
JLUVBABY
i'm shocked at bradleys defense.. thats winning this fight for him.. holt cant hit him with a hand full of rice...lol
Mean Mister Mustard
Is Bradley juicing? He's not human with the pace he sets.
D-MARV
Holt needs a knockout.
D-MARV
115-111 Bradley!
kidbazooka1
Victor Ortiz will put both of these cats down.
D-MARV
DAMN, I was on point.... 114-112, 115-111 twice!!! UD Bradley
BigG
Good decision, IMO because after Bradley got up from the knockdown in round 1 he won all the rounds until the 12th. But Holt has some serious talent. He hits very hard.
JLUVBABY
i'm just happy to see the right guy win...lol... its a shamed when you worry when its time to call the decision...lol...
D-MARV
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Apr 5 2009, 01:05 AM) [snapback]430768[/snapback]

Not Bradley! MAybe Holt
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Apr 5 2009, 01:05 AM) [snapback]430768[/snapback]

I don't know man, Bradley is like a Lynx in there, never stops, has a good workrate, stamina, reflexes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.