Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BARE WITH ME...UPGRADE IN PROGRESS
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
thehype
Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know...the forum looks all crazy right now.

Just bare with me. I upgraded to the latest version of IPB so I'll need to fix the skin. I had to upgrade ASAP because of some vulnerabilities that were being taken advantage of. I hope to have the skin fixed by the end of the weekend (hopefully tomorrow, but I can't promise anything). You should still be able to post though and I'll be brining back the arcade and whatever else is missing. Just give me some time.
BigG
Hey Hype what about Karma system tongue.gif
Jack 1000
Thanks Ben!

Users, we really needed this upgrade because of security issues and vulnerabilities, After the transition, the board should be much better for all.

Jack

Administrator
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Apr 9 2009, 04:29 PM) *
Thanks Ben!

Users, we really needed this upgrade because of security issues and vulnerabilities, After the transition, the board should be much better for all.

Jack

Administrator

What type of vulnerabilities?
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Apr 9 2009, 04:57 PM) *
What type of vulnerabilities?

E-mail registration Spam has been our biggest problem. The old system that we had was at least 2 years old and there were some features and functions that were only going to work to their best capabilities if we upgraded.

Jack

Administartor
rusty_trombone
you're fucking fired hype
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.