Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Solis taking a pretty big step up in comp.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BGv2.0
Oleander Solis will be fighting Fres Oqendo on ESPN2 on 5/22.

This is a pretty big step up for him and if he continues to come in fat as hell....I think Fres can take it. I thought Fres beat Toney as well...so I don't see a fat little Solis being much better.

Anybody have any thoughts on this matchup...or better still anybody EXCITED about it? rolleyes_anim.gif

iron_mike
I was about to say holy shit, Ulises Solis is fighting the big O? That's a REAL big step up
D-MARV
Doesn't Fres Oquendo post here under the name JonnyBlaze?
BigG
It's a good step up I'm taking Oquendo by decision
JLUVBABY
i dont htink johnny blaze is fres oquendo is he?... i could be wrong but i thought i remembered him saying he was gonna ask fres some questions or sumthin like that.. i believe fres trains at his gym...
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Apr 16 2009, 07:21 PM) *
i dont htink johnny blaze is fres oquendo is he?... i could be wrong but i thought i remembered him saying he was gonna ask fres some questions or sumthin like that.. i believe fres trains at his gym...

Johnny posted pictures of himself, he is not Fres for sure. I miss Blaze, he was a good guy.

Oh, and Fres will never be the same after the beating Toney gave him! Toney ruined him, he's done.
BigG
I agree too bad everyone couldn't go a thread without teasing him and his trainer. He was obviously proud of his trainer. I liked reading his opinions he loved and lived the sport.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (biggeorge89 @ Apr 16 2009, 07:40 PM) *
I agree too bad everyone couldn't go a thread without teasing him and his trainer. He was obviously proud of his trainer. I liked reading his opinions he loved and lived the sport.

Right on BG. I am sure most here were just kidding with him, but he probably got sick of it regardless. Heck, I probably might poked fun too, I definately meant no harm. He seemed like a genuine good guy, who really loved boxing, I too miss all his opinions.
D-MARV
What happen to him? Why doesn't he post anymore? I liked him too.
King Eugene
Do we need to but Johnny on a Milk Carton?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.