Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Williams vs. Pacquiao: who wins?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Sugar Q
Williams says he can still make 147, Pacquiao just fought Oscar at 147. With Williams just calling Pacquiao out who wins the battle for P4P supremacy?
Maxy
Williams would annihilate him.
torvix2000
Nah.

Williams can make 147 but he'll end up dead meat in there.
kidbazooka1
C'mon guys the size difference is too much in this one.
Douchebag
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Apr 17 2009, 11:34 AM) *
Nah.

Williams can make 147 but he'll end up dead meat in there.

You are a true stan.
D-MARV
PWILL by distruction... Wouldn't last 4 rounds.
mrwigi
LMFAO......LMFAO.......LMFAO... Thats a good one.
Fitz
Williams will beat him down big time. Don't want to think about it, Williams has better things to do if his primary focus isn't purely on money this early in his career.
King Eugene
Pacquiao by DQ

They will deem it illegal the way Williams punishes him and award Pacquiao the victory.
The Original MrFactor
Pac man cant even reach Williams kneecaps. This would be a total destruction by Williams. It would be worse than Quintana 2.
D-MARV
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 17 2009, 08:02 PM) *
Williams will beat him down big time. Don't want to think about it, Williams has better things to do if his primary focus isn't purely on money this early in his career.

Williams should Focus on Pavlik... easy money for Williams
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Apr 17 2009, 08:33 PM) *

i agree 110%... williams needs to be targeting pavlik... or even sturm.. to build the super fight with king arthur... but for the topics case i have to say if williams fought pac i dont even think thats a fight.. its a mismatch...
JD
LOL...Williams started his career at middleweight, and Pacquiao started his career as a Junior Flyweight.

salvador
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Apr 17 2009, 08:33 PM) *

If Williams beats Pavlik, he'll have nowhere to go for big money.

Williams keeps saying that he can make 147 and for some reason I kind of believe him. He just has one of those long lanky bodies. The money is at 147 and Williams should fight there as long as he can and shame those guys into fighting him.

Williams-Pacquiao would be a sad night for boxing.
D-MARV
No one at 147 will fight PWill (other than Clottey). If Clottey beats Cotto, I know he would be willing. PWill needs to stay busy while he waits for Kirkland and Pavlik. Hopefully Kirkland-Williams will be made in early 2010. Meanwhile, Santos appears to be on PWill's radar this summer. That would be a solid test for PWill.
STEVENSKI
Even if this disgraceful fight was made & PW wins in brutal dominant fashion that does not prove a thing to me P4P. All it would prove is that he beat a guy who is the best fighter on the planet who is 20lbs outside his best weight.
EirbinX
williams by ko rd 2
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Apr 18 2009, 09:18 PM) *
No one at 147 will fight PWill (other than Clottey). If Clottey beats Cotto, I know he would be willing. PWill needs to stay busy while he waits for Kirkland and Pavlik. Hopefully Kirkland-Williams will be made in early 2010. Meanwhile, Santos appears to be on PWill's radar this summer. That would be a solid test for PWill.

where did you read that dmarv about santos and williams?.. thats an interesting fight if they are working on it...
D-MARV
Word of Mouth... Im friends with an insider here in D.C!
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Apr 19 2009, 01:50 PM) *
where did you read that dmarv about santos and williams?.. thats an interesting fight if they are working on it...

Come to think of hit, Santos would give Williams a very tough fight. Santos is pretty good offensively. He's kinda tall and he's a southpaw with quick hands. Could be a very interesting fight.
King Eugene
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Apr 18 2009, 10:18 PM) *

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=19510
Kirkland might be in a bit of trouble!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.