Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cotto in Pacs sites
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
AussieLad
http://mb.com.ph/articles/202785/after-hat...med-fight-cotto

Pac has balls if he is seriously considering this. Makes mayweathers look like grains of sand
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Apr 18 2009, 11:03 PM) *
http://mb.com.ph/articles/202785/after-hat...med-fight-cotto

Pac has balls if he is seriously considering this. Makes mayweathers look like grains of sand

But Mayweather is taking on the #2 P4P fighter in the world! It doesn't matter if that fighter is smaller, 36 and never fought avobe 135 before. lol
torvix2000
Well, Arum said before that he's pitting Pac against Cotto. Roach has no objection. But said that Mosley is too big. So we'll probably see Pac-Cotto. So, you people should start hoping Pac wins against Hatton.
AussieLad
I dont think pac will beat ricky, but it would be great if he does. Mayweather will never fight cotto, or mosely, or anyone dangerous enough to beat him. And whilst pac may steer clear of mosely, at least he is willing to face cotto. He takes some risks befitting a p4p no 1
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Apr 19 2009, 12:55 AM) *
Well, Arum said before that he's pitting Pac against Cotto. Roach has no objection. But said that Mosley is too big. So we'll probably see Pac-Cotto. So, you people should start hoping Pac wins against Hatton.

i dont see how roach feels mosely is too big for pac but not cotto... i would think cotto is the naturally bigger fighter and style wise is worse for pac at this stage but what ever... what am i saying tho this fight wont happen pac is heading towards his next loss in a few weeks..lol
BoxingStill#1
night night pacman is what I say....... Cotto would tuck his ass in for the night.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Apr 19 2009, 12:55 AM) *
But said that Mosley is too big.

How is Mosley "too big" but Cotto isn't?
D-MARV
QUOTE (Nay_Sayer @ Apr 19 2009, 12:09 PM) *
How is Mosley "too big" but Cotto isn't?

Because Bob Arum is a FUCKIN cunt!

People talk shit about Floyd and De La Hoya... But Arum IS the biggest FRAUD in boxing.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Apr 19 2009, 11:11 AM) *
People talk shit about Floyd and De La Hoya... But Arum IS the biggest FRAUD in boxing.

Agreed.

Aren't he and the Donkey King like 90 years old?

When are these ole' bastards going to do the sport a boxing a favor and drop DEAD....
dbdbdb
Am I the only one who thinks Arum is bad for boxing?

Manny has no business in there with Cotto or any other prime natural WW. Fighting a drained DLH on IV's pre-fight is one thing but thinking that, that win has put Pac-Man in the position to now take on the world is crazy.

This is the most severe illusion The Roach & Pac-Man can have -- And it will ultimately lead to him being carried out on a stretcher. But as long as Arum cashes out ... its Cool.
JLUVBABY
i've said it before i think arum is in the begining stages of alzheimers disease...
EirbinX
cotto will knock pac the hell out in 5 rounds...it'll look like cotto against alfonzo gomez
King Eugene
QUOTE (EirbinX @ Apr 19 2009, 03:39 PM) *
cotto will knock pac the hell out in 5 rounds...it'll look like cotto against alfonzo gomez

You give him 5?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (3King3 @ Apr 20 2009, 10:18 PM) *
You give him 5?

no joke that is a 1, 2 rounds tops fight... cotto would steam roll pacman...
King Eugene
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Apr 21 2009, 12:25 AM) *
no joke that is a 1, 2 rounds tops fight... cotto would steam roll pacman...

Especially if he came out fast and jumped on him.
kingknockout
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Apr 18 2009, 11:07 PM) *
But Mayweather is taking on the #2 P4P fighter in the world! It doesn't matter if that fighter is smaller, 36 and never fought avobe 135 before. lol

how many times are you gonna have mayweather in your mouth? lol
Yucayeke
No contest, Cotto starches Pac inside of 7. Manny could not hurt him, but I think he would give him some issues with movement. I would pay to see this one
D-MARV
Personally, I think PacMan gives Cotto a bunch of trouble early.

But Cotto would break him down.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (3King3 @ Apr 21 2009, 12:18 AM) *
Especially if he came out fast and jumped on him.

you damn right.. but thing is and i keep saying it pac will be done weekend after next.. he's no gonna beat hatton... hatton is gonna break him down and stop him in the mid rounds...
Fitz
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Apr 23 2009, 12:53 PM) *
you damn right.. but thing is and i keep saying it pac will be done weekend after next.. he's no gonna beat hatton... hatton is gonna break him down and stop him in the mid rounds...

I hope so, and it would be in boxings best interest if Hatton smashes him, and hurts him bad. Pacquiao wins, it will be bad for the sport for future fights.
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Apr 22 2009, 04:48 PM) *
Personally, I think PacMan gives Cotto a bunch of trouble early.

But Cotto would break him down.

Yup. I totally agree. This would look like Cotto/Margarito. Cotto would be the slower man. But he would eventually walk Manny down and stop him. I think this is a great matchup. pac has balls if he goes through with this. Finally a true fighter who takes on all comers... Kudos for pac if he takes his shot at Cotto.
Fitz
QUOTE (kingknockout @ Apr 23 2009, 03:21 AM) *
how many times are you gonna have mayweather in your mouth? lol

kingknockout: 13 posts

Steps:
  1. Click search
  2. Filter by member name (optional): field, type "kingknockout"
  3. Obtain results on threads you have posted in

You have 13 posts, you have posted in 5 threads. Three of them are in Mayweather threads, and you have created one Mayweather thread. My guess will be about the same amount of times Mayweather is on your chin.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.