Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ishe Smith fight conflicts with Pac/hatton on May 2nd
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
du365
oh my god------Who is Ishe Smith? he is 23 fights in and they have him fighting up and comer Brian Mihtar as a stepping stone for Mihtar who only has 11 fights. I hope he knocks Ishe's ass out!! Phony Hollywood bum, all he does is run like a coward, god he is so boring!
EirbinX
paul williams - ishe smith lmao
thehype
Actually, not that I care too much, but Ishe's fight is on May 8th...the following Friday after Pacquiao-Hatton.
JLUVBABY
i hope ishe gets ktfo... screw him and his sorry ass advisor...
Kylie702
QUOTE (du365 @ Apr 19 2009, 09:45 AM) *
oh my god------Who is Ishe Smith? he is 23 fights in and they have him fighting up and comer Brian Mihtar as a stepping stone for Mihtar who only has 11 fights. I hope he knocks Ishe's ass out!! Phony Hollywood bum, all he does is run like a coward, god he is so boring!

Thats pretty funny considering Mihtar flew to Vegas just to back out of the fight 48 hours before they were supposed to step in the ring. So who's running like a coward now?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Kylie702 @ May 7 2009, 11:27 AM) *
Thats pretty funny considering Mihtar flew to Vegas just to back out of the fight 48 hours before they were supposed to step in the ring. So who's running like a coward now?

Why did he backout? Got a replacement?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Kylie702 @ May 7 2009, 03:27 PM) *

He probably saw Ishe's stank ass wife & got scared that a guy who sleeps with a thing like that is clearly unstable & has no problem getting ugly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.