Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tye Fields returns on June 20!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
du365
One of the most posted-about boxers will be fighting again.

He'll be appearing in Calgary, Alberta, Canada on June 20, exactly one year after his fight with Monte Barrett.

He's now free of Bob Arum, and that's probably good for him and the rest of his career.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (du365 @ Apr 19 2009, 02:41 PM) *
One of the most posted-about boxers will be fighting again.

He'll be appearing in Calgary, Alberta, Canada on June 20, exactly one year after his fight with Monte Barrett.

He's now free of Bob Arum, and that's probably good for him and the rest of his career.

i'm excited about tye's return... he is probably top 8 at best heavyweight in the world today despite his little hickup with monte barret... he is the most devestating heavyweight from his city and i am sure he's going to prove that june 20th... when he fights t.b.a.. klits. watch out.. a new breed of heavyweight is knocking at your door and his name is TYE FIELDS!!!
D-MARV
Why?
The CEO
lol....who's better?....Tye Fields or the guy on the right?

du365
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Apr 19 2009, 07:55 PM) *

That guy is Tyson Fury...he's fighting this Saturday in Connecticut...Haye will be using him as a sparring partner to get ready for Vlad...Fury is something "special".
Big Slim Sweet
Tyson Fury is an AWESOME name for heavyweight.
BigG
The Heavyweight division went from Mike Tyson to Tyson Fury..nice...
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Apr 19 2009, 07:55 PM) *

That is hilarious! That guy must be so embarrassed. I have never seen that happen before in a fight.

I can not believe Tye Fields got his own thread.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Apr 19 2009, 02:53 PM) *
Why?

i was joking dmarv...lol.. you cant possibly think i was serious bout being excited bout tye fields....lol...
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Minnesota wants to get Tye Fields up here. We got a couple heavyweight who'd like to beat up on Fields. Joey Abell and Raphael Butler would destroy this dude. Tye Fields got Monte Barrett a couple more pay days at least.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.